Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:18:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Trendit - Instagram/Facebook with Cryptocurrency Rewards!  (Read 2241 times)
internaldr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:25:11 PM

I will like to know about the Trend token TND development and if there's a plan to have a wallet for it as soon as possible.

You can join ico. It will start on 8th February.
kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:53:23 AM

so people that already joined simple bounty program can still join bounty at bounty0x? did we have to use different social media account for bounty0x or the same we use for simple bounty is allowed?
SaoAccel

Merit: 16

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:26:07 AM

so people that already joined simple bounty program can still join bounty at bounty0x? did we have to use different social media account for bounty0x or the same we use for simple bounty is allowed?
Well i think you can use the same accounts in joining the bounty at bount0x. Well if you want some clarifications you can ask at their group in the telegram.
StarKay

Activity: 756

We All Can Make It

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:53:44 PM

The Simple bounty program was supposed to end on the 5th of January but it has been extended by 10days so it will now end on the 15th of January.
No more new intake for the Simple bounty program but Bounty0x registration is still open for everyone.
I will wait for the Simple bounty program before I register with bounty0x.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
truncus

Activity: 784
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:10:59 PM

The Simple bounty program was supposed to end on the 5th of January but it has been extended by 10days so it will now end on the 15th of January.
No more new intake for the Simple bounty program but Bounty0x registration is still open for everyone.

I am a member of both. because Bounty0x is slightly different.
internaldr

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:21:59 PM

Does the platform have a demonstration?
MB2017

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

Diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 04:01:20 PM

Alpha will be released in Feb or early March. Detailed Timeline of Beta and Product launch will be released upon the completion of the crowd sale.

Cheesy
cbob1911

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 05:54:26 PM

Well you can use just one in general. If you're into the "old" company you can continue to 15 th january but if you joined new one you shoud finish the "old" one. On telegram team said that won't pay for both. Or if you don't know what to do or think that I'm wrong ask team here
or in telegram group

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2629753.msg27505933#msg27505933

From this post, it appears you can participate in both for those that are already in the simple bounty.

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬   
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
E2000

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:33:35 PM

Well you can use just one in general. If you're into the "old" company you can continue to 15 th january but if you joined new one you shoud finish the "old" one. On telegram team said that won't pay for both. Or if you don't know what to do or think that I'm wrong ask team here
or in telegram group

From this post, it appears you can participate in both for those that are already in the simple bounty.

Theres active discussion in telegram trendit general chat, go check it out Wink
Dhruvv1

Activity: 151

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:16:20 PM

What you think guys about trendit platform in aspects of the early-stage user base? Will social media user adopt it for only crypto rewards?
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:31:36 AM

What you think guys about trendit platform in aspects of the early-stage user base? Will social media user adopt it for only crypto rewards?
do you know Steemit friend. a social platform base on blockchain that's quite success now. and, if Trendit do good, with a big team, Trendit will be success and be come the biggest social platform with big comunity
SaoAccel

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:19:37 AM

I guess the bounty is over?

It still on going until January 15 i think but stay updated and join in the group chat at trendit telegram. My spreadsheet is still updated so i think it is still going.
MB2017

Activity: 182

Diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 12:34:42 PM

If we talking about with the statistics of the Steemit which like Trendit than users love to use Trendit. But already Trendit have competitor than it will be coming to on good product for users. Trendit has events and challenge like functionality, which may users love to use. 
truncus

Activity: 784
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:58:20 PM

If we talking about with the statistics of the Steemit which like Trendit than users love to use Trendit. But already Trendit have competitor than it will be coming to on good product for users. Trendit has events and challenge like functionality, which may users love to use. 

Trendit is very different from and much superior.
internaldr

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:22:36 PM

Alpha will be released in Feb or early March. Detailed Timeline of Beta and Product launch will be released upon the completion of the crowd sale.

Cheesy

Thank you. I'm curious about Alpha
StarKay

Activity: 756

We All Can Make It

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:09:16 PM

Cheesy
It will be a good thing to have a feel of what Trendit platform is like, it will make it easier to talk about. As the saying goes 'Action speaks louder than words'.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Dhruvv1

Activity: 151

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:12:00 PM

Trendit is very different from and much superior.
Ya, Trendit is the excellent project and more scope in the future in the terms of growth.
cbob1911

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 06:09:51 PM

or in telegram group

Theres active discussion in telegram trendit general chat, go check it out Wink

Yes Team sent a new rules in Telegram so you can't participati in both of programs so be careful!
And I hope everyone saw this post !
The simple bounty program was initial projected to end on Jan 5, however after listening to the concerns of the community, we have decided to prolong the campaign until Jan 15 only to current bounty hunters on the “simply bounty” list.

Moving forward we will be continuing our partnership with Bounty0x by placing our various bounties on their platform. We are currently offering Facebook, Twitter Regular, Twitter Influencer, Article, Video and Reddit bounties on the platform. We strongly believe Bounty0x shares our vision of building a strong community and will help us get to our objective faster. We hope that bounty hunters from our old campaign will join us! 🙂

We have also created a guide on how to use the Bounty0x to help out old bounty hunters if they are interested in participating: https://docs.google.com/document/d/131gIdhPh3QTgQ40cT9l4jPPEw5-P1E3DUi-964lNsYs/edit?usp=sharing

If you have any questions. Please message me directly and I would be more than happy to help 🙂

Okay, so when 15th rolls around, those in the simple bounty can join the bounty0x campaign or is it finished?

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬   
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
E2000

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:31:40 PM

As i understand you can, you just cant to both in one time Wink

The Bounty(bounty0x) campaign runs from January 5, 2018 through February 8, 2018. Bounty rewards will be distributed on March 15, 2018.
skavich

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:56:40 AM

Good project , keep working hard dev team!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: