Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:48:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAMMER: TradeFortress! Blackmailed me with dox to install Teamviewer  (Read 16036 times)
heart_mons (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 02:46:11 AM

TradeFortress attempted to force me to install Teamviewer on my PC so that he could and I quote "conduct an investigation". He used my personal information as leverage to try and make me do this. No way was I doing that, he could have installed spyware on my PC.

Mods please ban this guy he's nuts!
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 02:47:51 AM

Another alt of BTCTalkAccounts / scotaloo.
heart_mons (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 02:50:49 AM

He lives in Thornleigh NSW just outside Sydney and he is a Microshit user. He runs Windows 7 64 bit. His favorite browser is Firefox though so thats something at least.

AFP and Optus have already been informed all about this person.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 02:53:43 AM

He lives in Thornleigh NSW just outside Sydney and he is a Microshit user. He runs Windows 7 64 bit.

AFP have already been informed all about this person.

I see you are just dripping with credibility.  Roll Eyes

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
heart_mons (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 02:54:44 AM

I see you are just dripping with credibility.  Roll Eyes

I don't need credibility, I want him to see that message. He will know if its credible or not.

Anonymous APN's? ugh, please.  Roll Eyes
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 02:57:05 AM

Someone never heard of user agent switchers Cheesy
heart_mons (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 02:57:33 AM

Someone never heard of user agent switchers Cheesy

Have you looked at my useragent yet? haha, it's pretty phunny if you ask me.
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 03:01:44 AM

Mods please ban this guy he's nuts!
If he did this over PM, please report the PMs and we'll look into it. Thanks!

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 03:02:50 AM

I don't think this is a scammer case, he didn't trick you in any way that damaged you financially.

*I'm not a mod in this section, the title just caught my attention*
tkone

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 03:03:47 AM

If he did this over PM, please report the PMs and we'll look into it. Thanks!

It wasn't over PM, I was lying it wasn't me, but he did this to a 14 year old, it was over bitmessage so there is cryptographic proof that the messages are real and likely forum PM's from TF giving the guy his BM. I'm going to ask the kid to come forward when he gets online, TF won't do anything silly now that we have him pinned against a wall, we have contacted the AFP but haven't given them everything yet and I'm sure he knows this by now...

tkone

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 03:04:25 AM

Oops! lol.

BTW, I know this doesn't sound so credible coming from me, but I haven't lied yet and everything (except the occasional troll posting) that I post is the truth, we didn't expect to find all this when we looked into this guy we thought he was pretty legit actually, turns out he's got a very colorful past....

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 03:10:22 AM

Yes, he had to post from other accounts as ironcross360 is banned.

I've never blackmailed him. I offered him coins for information, aka a voluntary exchange, and my conditions was that I want messages.DAT or TeamViewer.
tkone

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 03:13:27 AM

Yes, he had to post from other accounts as ironcross360 is banned.

I've never blackmailed him. I offered him coins for information, aka a voluntary exchange, and my conditions was that I want messages.DAT or TeamViewer.

He already deleted his messages.dat. We told him to uninstall, remove keys.dat and messages.dat and reinstall because you were 'spying'.

Not like there was anything of use there in the first place so no loss to you...

And thats not what the bitmessages say, you doxxed him and threatened him with his dox, and likely told btcoxygen to say you were dangerous too.

You know he was 14? his parents told the police about this...

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 03:15:33 AM

Oops! lol.

BTW, I know this doesn't sound so credible coming from me, but I haven't lied yet and everything (except the occasional troll posting) that I post is the truth, we didn't expect to find all this when we looked into this guy we thought he was pretty legit actually, turns out he's got a very colorful past....

Honesty doesn't seem to be a quality you have or ever will have, welcome to my ignore list.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 03:16:20 AM

Is this the account you use for cashing in ASICMINER shares?

Go post the bit messages, that's very funny cause I haven't talked to him through BM ever!
tkone

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 03:17:30 AM

Oops! lol.

Honesty doesn't seem to be a quality you have or ever will have, welcome to my ignore list.

Before you ignore, question do you trust TradeFortress? keep in mind that what I have said about the kid is completely true and he operates all of his websites with complete anonymity and we have spoken to people who can prove he hes commited fraud using ID's they submitted to coinlenders for loans?

tkone

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 03:18:08 AM

Is this the account you use for cashing in ASICMINER shares?

Go post the bit messages, that's very funny cause I haven't talked to him through BM ever!

Nah it was a freshie that I exposed by accident. Check the previous rep, no scams here. Oh well.

The kid has the evidence, I thought it was BM, but if you threaten him again I will make life tough for you, thats not cool at all he's an innocent kid!

He will post all the evidence when he wakes up.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 03:22:11 AM

I don't use IDs to commit fraud except email one of them to your address, diamondcard@tormail.org which you deleted (just like tfinvestigate) Smiley

I don't blackmail people - the most I go is "either you reveal it yoyrself or I'm revealing it".
tkone

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 03:25:07 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2013, 03:46:41 AM by tkone

I don't use IDs to commit fraud except email one of them to your address, diamondcard@tormail.org which you deleted (just like tfinvestigate) Smiley

I don't blackmail people - the most I go is "either you reveal it yoyrself or I'm revealing it".

So all the PayPal accounts you created with various names all belong to you?

Yeah we figured out you probably hacked tormail.org too, we're contacting the owner for information to hand over to the AFP, we're also asking Virwox to be extra vigilant for you because we know what you are up to. When linking to IRC webchat, make sure you link to the https version Wink

And you know the last bit is a complete fucking lie.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 03:26:52 AM

Keep going wherever you're going, because you're on the wrong track! Grin

Yeah we figured out you hacked tormail.org too, we're contacting the owner for information to hand over to the AFP.

I must be a 1337 hax0r then Roll Eyes

And you know the last bit is a complete fucking lie.

Then get ironcross360 to post the "evidence" cause I don't extort / blackmail people, unlike you.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: