Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:41:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAMMER: TradeFortress! Blackmailed me with dox to install Teamviewer  (Read 16034 times)
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 11:09:59 PM

TradeFortress is not a scammer. He just wants to persuade everyone to share their inventions with him, without any covert action on his part. For instance, he will lend you e.g. an amount of Bitcoins (BTC) equivalent to several thousand Swiss francs (CHF) if you share inventions worth several million Swiss francs (CHF) with him. He is kind of like Satan – you will truly get what he promised, but the catch lies outside of the deal at hand. That is considerably different from a scammer, even though the other party might be "slightly" shocked. Cheesy Cheesy

Wait, what?

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 01:35:22 AM

TradeFortress is not a scammer. He just wants to persuade everyone to share their inventions with him, without any covert action on his part. For instance, he will lend you e.g. an amount of Bitcoins (BTC) equivalent to several thousand Swiss francs (CHF) if you share inventions worth several million Swiss francs (CHF) with him. He is kind of like Satan – you will truly get what he promised, but the catch lies outside of the deal at hand. That is considerably different from a scammer, even though the other party might be "slightly" shocked. Cheesy Cheesy

Wait, what?

Some guy claims to have developed software that breaks certain encryption, will only sell to "neutral countries" and wants BTC loans, I ask for proof that he knows what he's talking about at least and gets accused of been part of the Defense Signals Directorate or something.
nlovric

Activity: 336
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 12:57:17 PM

Some guy claims to have developed software that breaks certain encryption, will only sell to "neutral countries" and wants BTC loans, I ask for eproof that he knows what he's talking about at least and gets accused of been part of the Defense Signals Directorate or something.

No, I claimed that I have invented the technology and need loans to bring it to life. Also, you asked for a proof of concept, which is easy to reverse engineer.

I hear you don't even know which function to use for password encryption. I have invented a better-than-currently-best-publically-known-password encryption function worth several milion Swiss francs (CHF) in early November, 2011, but I don't have the money necessary to patent it.

In relation to your lack of expertese, you could only want a proof of concept to provide it to someone knowledgeable. In your country, this would — very obviously — be the Defense Security Directorate (DSD) or a defence contractor providing technology to them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: