Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:46:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES blockchain trading platform  (Read 78 times)
Procrustes (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:04:27 AM

beta trading platform client 1.0 was released to the public on 13 December

available to view at wavesplatform.com

WAVES is presently 18th largest cryptocurrency by marketcap, over 1billion USD. You can confirm this on coinmarketcap.com

total number of wallets so far is not much more than 150,000

platform advantages:
low trading fees, just 0.001 waves, which trade for about 14USD, ie fee is just 1.4 us cents.
also, it is a decentralised exchange (DEX), so your tokens are kept on your device
also WAVES-NG is expected to have transaction capacity of around 6000 per minute
you can issue your own digital assets if you wish

I found the pairing a bit clunky and not intuitive (so far) and the charting a bit buggy compared to bittrex

needs a little more work but this is, I believe, the first major attempt at a DEX

there are one billion WAVES tokens. Will have to road test!  Wink
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:26:41 AM

I think that waves is now doing a very strong technological breakthrough. The fastest blockchain platform in the world. Smart contracts are a bunch of useful updates. More dex and exchange I am sure will be super successful.
I brought almost everything with BITTREX exchange Scam do not like these. Spring POLO buggy moved to BITTREX thought great. And now they block accounts without explanation. Or impossible to make withdrawals for a few days. A bunch of cons.
The future for decentralized exchanges. I'll pass on these.

P. S. watch the story around USDT all exchanges which they are traded are in great danger (if you wonder why you can search for information in the network themselves). Therefore, store now store money on exchanges.

High risk high payoff
Byzt

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:00:39 AM

that will be nice
synapsisxxx

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:09:05 AM

Yup, awaiting the new DEX for a long time now, gotta spend some time with it.
Pang.

Activity: 257
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:24:36 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/Wavesplatform/comments/7jrehn/waves_platform_new_beta_client_product_hunt/

From waves plattform support no one tell us why our ETH are jailed in a multisign account.

We did a withdrawal from waves dex to ETH account and no news about.

Only a new by the support: "problems with ETH network", and ETH network work fine 1.000.000 TPD.

Please solve it.

Thanks
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 04:29:34 PM

there are one billion WAVES tokens. Will have to road test!  Wink

one billion?

coinmarkt cap said its one hundred million,

did they multiplied it by 10? secretly? or do you talk garbage?

tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:36:51 PM

honest.. waves is one of my favorite altc and i think one of the best altc. but i am confused why waves are less desirable or used by new projects? whereas waves have the same advantages as ethereum.

i really like to trade on wavesdex and I think it's nicer and easier to use than etherdelta.
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:39:08 PM

As a loooong time holder of Waves the recent price action is a big relief.  I've stated here many times that Waves is one of my big disappointments... the price action didn't match the features and tech involved in Waves.  Let's hope their new releases and attention Waves is getting pays off.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
gracer88

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:09:26 PM

I think that the waves are already showing themselves. The beta trading platform client 1.0 was launched, which immediately affected the price of this altcoin. The wave team carries out the conceived. And in general, I believe that behind the decentralized exchanges is the future.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: