Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:33:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Experienced Trading Partner  (Read 36 times)
BTC4Humanity (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:33:46 AM

I am very pleased to be apart of this community. In real life and from reading some amazing stories I decided I want to invest in Crypto-Currency and trade Full time. I have plenty of time off work and I am looking for a partner that has experience (Has proof) and is willing to take me on to learn what are the best currencies to buy, when the best time to sell is and how to utilize the Exchanges to get everything you need.
It is rather sad, just like many others in 2012, 2014 I had attempted to purchase and hold and eventually ended up selling when I gained a little profit I am not proud of those actions. It's time for improvement and I am eager to learn.
Lyancy001

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:04:11 AM

I am very pleased to be apart of this community. In real life and from reading some amazing stories I decided I want to invest in Crypto-Currency and trade Full time. I have plenty of time off work and I am looking for a partner that has experience (Has proof) and is willing to take me on to learn what are the best currencies to buy, when the best time to sell is and how to utilize the Exchanges to get everything you need.
It is rather sad, just like many others in 2012, 2014 I had attempted to purchase and hold and eventually ended up selling when I gained a little profit I am not proud of those actions. It's time for improvement and I am eager to learn.

I just don't know if there are people that are willing to be partners when it comes on Trading, some people just want to trade being a solo trader.
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:11:56 AM

There is absolutely nothing that can not be learnt in trading! To have a partner is good but to have your own trading skill as a result of your experience is better! Nobody is born trade, everyone has to learn at a point in time. I will suggest you try not to rush in making money in trading but throw in some cash you can afford to lose and start trading. Learn some fundamental and follow good trader on twitter and you are good to go. Goodluck!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: