Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:11:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much did you earn on bounty campaigns?  (Read 783 times)
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:17:57 AM

That not bad for me earning from bounty, now I can afford to buy a small house and a car from bounty, It is a nice job, and now I am a full time trader and bounty hunter. That 's cool life in crypto word , it can help to solve the poverty. I used to be a low salary worker less than 300 a month. Now.....as a moslem I say alhamdulillah.
wow, you are awesome, will you share how do you find a bounty campaign, its very hard to find one as there are so many bounties listed
upekhaanthony

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:19:24 AM

How much did i earn for bounty program - is good question. Answer - it depend on you and how patient are you. If you sell your earned tokens  immediately after token hits the exchange - there is the chance to receive less profit that you could have waiting some time , while project realized the roadmap. Than the price could grow much higher. So, it depend on how you believe in project.

Wow thats grate .Which kind bounty did do? how many user follower do you have ?

tevez_86

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 10:20:32 AM

it all depends on how big the bounty percentage is and how many participants but also how much work you're will to input into bounty projects. the more you get involved with the more you could possibly earn.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
VladPoly

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:57:26 AM

2 days ago about $1700 from some bounty, and about $200-$500 in common ones
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:03:32 AM

Yes you are right guys there depends on the patience ,you can miss a good profit selling it immediately after the distribution of rewards
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:07:18 AM

I am participating in a few but have notwithdrew any yet, i would like to know some solid projects that have short bounty campaigns, that can pay well to participants, some projects pay very less amount to contributors so not every project is worth to participate in the bounty campaigns.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:18:01 AM

If you are a real bounty hunter belive me you can do some good money...real bounty hunter must hold like investors and do evrythink like investors
cryptoblue

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:27:01 AM

Well, I have just started participating in the bounty campaign. I haven't earned much as yet. I hope to join twitter, facebook and telegram campaign in future.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
geyayy

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:29:15 AM

It depends on what rank you are now. And I have just recently started doing signature bounties in ICOs, so I haven't earned alot yet and I am still hoping to find a campaign or bounty that is promising and will be successful.

Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:29:27 AM

I earned on bounty campaign not as big but i definetly i will gain more profit and knowledge about iy.Joining all the campaigns that fitted on the requirements.My others token are just holdings for the future
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:31:23 AM

Hello my friend welcome to the crypto world until now i have participated on one bounty campaign and believe me you can owe a respectable amou t of tokens which you can hold and sell later with good money.
condura150

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:34:36 AM

Hallo Crypto fans!

Am looking to see the potential of bounty campaigns over airdrops.

Please give me your stories on how much you earned on bounty campaigns. How does one choose a suitable campaign? How did you make it successful enough to make so much gains?

You earn stakes from bounty campaigns depending on your rank/position, basically the higher the rank/position the higher stakes you earn, the higher the stakes the more money you gain from it. Some but not all campaigns are 'scam' you should first check and read their papers, or visit their website if they have one. Always see if the project their presenting is legit or it aims to solve real world problems for you to have an idea whether it's a legit campaign. For the campaign to be successful you need to do the things that are ask on the campaign, like posting or replying on threads on this forum. There are diff. campaigns, Signature Campaigns, Social Media Campaigns, Translation Campaigns, etc. Choose the campaign that suits your skills and time the most for you to get the most out of it and earn tokens/money from it.
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:36:51 AM

Hallo Crypto fans!

Please give me your stories on how much you earned on bounty campaigns. How does one choose a suitable campaign? How did you make it successful enough to make so much gains?
It depends on the bounty campaign you'll be joining. Some bounties give high gokens, while some arent. If you join a campaign, better read the instructions and rules so that you will be accepted. Also, choose the right ICO meaning, the more participants, the more chances that it is not scam. I also suggest not to join too many signature campaign, i mean just one campaign at a time.
Kolokoy

Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 11:38:27 AM

You can earn much if you're rank is higher, Senior and Hero members can earn more money than lower ranks like Junior to full members. Therefore the budget the rank the better.
My member ranked accounts are earning 100 dollars every two months while my Senior members are earning more or less $1,000 every two months.

Kolokoy

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 11:40:31 AM

And also it depends on bounty campaigns because not all ICOs are the same that's why I only join good bounty campaign managers because for me, good ICOs are hiring good bounty managers like Sylon, Yahoo, LLec etc.

Kolokoy

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 11:43:24 AM

Hallo Crypto fans!

It depends on the bounty campaign you'll be joining. Some bounties give high gokens, while some arent. If you join a campaign, better read the instructions and rules so that you will be accepted. Also, choose the right ICO meaning, the more participants, the more chances that it is not scam. I also suggest not to join too many signature campaign, i mean just one campaign at a time.

I agree, bounty campaign earnings aren't classified before the bounty campaign ends so at the end you'll be able to get the calculations how much you'll get from the ledger. A less of the participants, the more stakes you're getting because the pool is fixed and total bounty is divided according to the number of participants.

Kolokoy

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 11:46:29 AM

I earned on bounty campaign not as big but i definetly i will gain more profit and knowledge about iy.Joining all the campaigns that fitted on the requirements.My others token are just holdings for the future

Most members does have multiple accounts so every account can join multiple bounty campaigns so that you'll not miss the new ICOs and Altcoins pre. ICO launching.
The more accounts you managed the more earnings you'll get but a full time employee like me can only manage 4 accounts.

Kolokoy

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 11:49:23 AM

If you are a real bounty hunter belive me you can do some good money...real bounty hunter must hold like investors and do evrythink like investors

I have plenty of tokens on hold because I knew that someday I would get more money if I'm going to let the tokens grow after due time. Holding tokens while you're enjoying other alternative income will give you chance to enjoy in the future.

Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:51:26 AM

I was following one of the Bounty campaign (signature), but because I'm not so familiar with a bounty campaign.. with a token payment, I can't long lasting.. from the first I joined to this forum, I'm more looking for a signature that provide a btc payments.
By the time I entered the bounty with a token payment, it was just an suggest from one of my friends, he said that actually the revenue from the bounty was greater than the campaign revenue that paid btc. But yeah .. still if it's feel unsuitable, it wouldn't last long or feel comfortable.
And for bounty campaign like social media, I've never joined it yet, it's complicated for me. Grin
Kolokoy

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 11:51:49 AM

2 days ago about $1700 from some bounty, and about $200-$500 in common ones

Really? You are lucky. Maybe you have a lot of bitcointalk.org accounts in order to get more  bounties and can join a lot of bounty campaigns at the same time.
For me managing a lot of accounts at the same time is giving me pain in the ass because I am not a full time Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: