Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:00:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: How much did you earn on bounty campaigns?  (Read 783 times)
dij778 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:13:30 AM

Hallo Crypto fans!

Am looking to see the potential of bounty campaigns over airdrops.

Please give me your stories on how much you earned on bounty campaigns. How does one choose a suitable campaign? How did you make it successful enough to make so much gains?
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:56:04 AM

Campaign varies in terms of the earning,your rank and number of followers determine what you earn from signature and social media campaign,a friend has ones earn more $5000 from campaign,if you can also hold the coin given to you for a while it migth be more valuable.
chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:01:01 AM

First thing, best way to start is choose a suitable ICO, One that you feel is successful, but one that is very solid from an experienced person perspective. Once you discover this ICO, you follow them on Telegram which is a source to find out more about them, here you will keep up to date and how it's performing, funds raised, community joining etc.
Then look at the bounty programs they offer and sign up. I personally like the idea of signature campaigns and social media campaigns because they are not too hard to complete. This is an easy way to make some tokens. Eventually, you can trade those tokens on the market, into Ether or Bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dij778 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:09:31 AM

First thing, best way to start is choose a suitable ICO, One that you feel is successful, but one that is very solid from an experienced person perspective. Once you discover this ICO, you follow them on Telegram which is a source to find out more about them, here you will keep up to date and how it's performing, funds raised, community joining etc.
Then look at the bounty programs they offer and sign up. I personally like the idea of signature campaigns and social media campaigns because they are not too hard to complete. This is an easy way to make some tokens. Eventually, you can trade those tokens on the market, into Ether or Bitcoin.

Very nice advice Christafos! Thanks. This means u need to follow ICO tracker then search for them on telegram or medium.
cenqiaougubz085

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:11:25 AM

I just finished my first bounty campaign, the storm project, and earned tokens that worth 5.8 eth according to the ico price.
rbindac

Activity: 120

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:23:08 AM

I've had a lot of bounty campaigns that im joining and I'm lucky because I'm getting big wages when I get to the bounty campaign..
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:33:57 AM

How much did i earn for bounty program - is good question. Answer - it depend on you and how patient are you. If you sell your earned tokens  immediately after token hits the exchange - there is the chance to receive less profit that you could have waiting some time , while project realized the roadmap. Than the price could grow much higher. So, it depend on how you believe in project.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
TraderInc

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:37:27 AM

I just finished my first bounty campaign, the storm project, and earned tokens that worth 5.8 eth according to the ico price.

That  is pretty good.

Did you take part in a lot of campaigns ? like twitter, signature etc or just one ?

I have participated in few bounties for the first time and hopefully it would be a good payout.
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:43:30 AM

Great advice and I do agree with your points. Personally, I have participated in several bounty campaigns till now and have earned great profits luckily from all the campaigns that I participated in. Recently, I participated in the Spectre.ai bounty campaign which just closed recently and we are expecting to receive our tokens sometime next month and this campaign pays well for the work involved. Research and luck are key factors when it comes to choosing bounty campaigns in my opinion.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:51:33 AM

wow really? that was  a huge amount of money you got there. ive also participated on some bounty ico campaigns on the past but most of them didnt pay me at all , some of them got paid me but still the value of those coins are friggin low that is why now im only foccusing on campaigns that pays in bitcoin weekly to ensure that i wont be scamed anymore though the only downside is they only worth less than  most campaigns that pays in altcoin.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:59:25 AM

It all depends on which bounty campaign raised good funding and how many participants entered the bounty. The only problem now is bounties are getting pretty overcrowded with a lot of cheaters opening multiple accounts to claim as much of the pool as they can and also those who don't follow instructions and try to rake in as much as they can, at the expense of more honest folks. Other than that even though I live in a European country and rent, bills and food is 5-20 times more expensive than in developing countries I am able to make a living at least, bt it's hard work because more and more people are coming, thus diluting the pools. Having said that, because now there are so many ICOS, we can still survive on the income, don't know about the future though. I tend to hold a portion of my coins as well if I feel the ICO is good, like PPT, I felt it was good and now PPT is worth 44 USD coin. I only did the twitter campaign back then but those 270 I kept for some reason and price exploded. If you don't dump 1005 of your coins right at the start, you might even be able to save money. Those in developing countries are better off than us because their living costs are so much cheaper, so you guys in those countries earn better over the long term.  Grin

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Sir_Justin

Activity: 68

DhrX89dGj4JUtm7ueVanTqnPyewp49xwjA

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:08:43 AM

I think i earned arount 600/700 dollar by doing bounties. i wrote a lot of articles for some coins and tutorials/howto's. This pays good at some websites.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
johnleo

Activity: 1414

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:38:13 AM

Base on my experience, it is better than the salary of fresh graduate in my country. Beside that maybe we can know more about start up company and could give us many idea.
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:38:24 AM

Till now i earned nothing Smiley) but i didnt took part in many campaigns.
The first, Electroneum, i`m still waiting the payment wich was very big according to the excel sheet (i should get around 1000$ with the current price).
Next was multibot were i got some tokens that are worth nothing (nobody from project responds to messages).
Now i`m participating in trade.io campaign and i have my hopes up. Till now i`ve got some tokens and i believe they will have a big value once the ICO ends and it will be listed.

Overall, being at the begining of my journey i think that i learned a lot and i still hope for my etn`s. If i get them there will be a big payout.
From my experience campaigns with a stake sistem are the best because you can get the biggest payout. Except if you whant to participate in a project you believe in (like trade.io).

Mystica101

Merit: 12

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:44:25 AM

I recently received my first payment on social media campaign directly to my btc account which the payout was quite good for a starter like me. You will be able to earn a lot from bounties if you'll worked hard and patience checking bounties thread for helping them promote their project. Some projects they give tokens as a payment and it is better for you to hold the tokens and sell it when the price is high that way you can gained a lot of profit. I am holding some tokens i obtained from airdrop and bounty programs and the price is now soaring i will continue to hold it until it reach my desired amount to sell it.
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:49:15 AM

It depends on the bounty that you will join, becaude their are bounties that has big reward and earnings, and also their are earnibgs that is so small. These depends on the bounty campaign manager. But for me i earn always small amount just like the herocoins, litecoins, ethereum and the btc.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:02:19 AM

Not much as the other, I earned $40 of bitcoin in translation campaigns. Yet, this is my first month for being a translator, I hope I will get many clients who want to work with me in the future, I'm goin' to work so hard this late year with no vacation.
Vacation is only for weak! -retampan. Just kidding, I want to go vacation with my family this natal.
For the suitable campaign for doing bounties, looks like christafos gave you the best answer for this, but I will give mine. I suggest you to choose the best bounty that fit your skills like facebook and twitter post campaign, it's very easy to do for you
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:05:46 AM

It really depends if you get lucky and participated in a bounty campaign for a project that ends up being a huge success and how long you actually hold onto them.  I was in the Stratis signature campaign bounty and am very happy with my earnings.  I am still holding onto those coins until today.   Smiley
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:09:15 AM

It's purely based on the success of the coin so it varies highly.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:11:39 AM

That not bad for me earning from bounty, now I can afford to buy a small house and a car from bounty, It is a nice job, and now I am a full time trader and bounty hunter. That 's cool life in crypto word , it can help to solve the poverty. I used to be a low salary worker less than 300 a month. Now.....as a moslem I say alhamdulillah.
yillusion

Merit: 122

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:17:57 AM

That not bad for me earning from bounty, now I can afford to buy a small house and a car from bounty, It is a nice job, and now I am a full time trader and bounty hunter. That 's cool life in crypto word , it can help to solve the poverty. I used to be a low salary worker less than 300 a month. Now.....as a moslem I say alhamdulillah.
wow, you are awesome, will you share how do you find a bounty campaign, its very hard to find one as there are so many bounties listed
upekhaanthony

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:19:24 AM

How much did i earn for bounty program - is good question. Answer - it depend on you and how patient are you. If you sell your earned tokens  immediately after token hits the exchange - there is the chance to receive less profit that you could have waiting some time , while project realized the roadmap. Than the price could grow much higher. So, it depend on how you believe in project.

Wow thats grate .Which kind bounty did do? how many user follower do you have ?

tevez_86

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 10:20:32 AM

it all depends on how big the bounty percentage is and how many participants but also how much work you're will to input into bounty projects. the more you get involved with the more you could possibly earn.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
VladPoly

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:57:26 AM

2 days ago about $1700 from some bounty, and about $200-$500 in common ones
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:03:32 AM

Yes you are right guys there depends on the patience ,you can miss a good profit selling it immediately after the distribution of rewards
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:07:18 AM

I am participating in a few but have notwithdrew any yet, i would like to know some solid projects that have short bounty campaigns, that can pay well to participants, some projects pay very less amount to contributors so not every project is worth to participate in the bounty campaigns.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:18:01 AM

If you are a real bounty hunter belive me you can do some good money...real bounty hunter must hold like investors and do evrythink like investors
cryptoblue

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:27:01 AM

Well, I have just started participating in the bounty campaign. I haven't earned much as yet. I hope to join twitter, facebook and telegram campaign in future.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
geyayy

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:29:15 AM

It depends on what rank you are now. And I have just recently started doing signature bounties in ICOs, so I haven't earned alot yet and I am still hoping to find a campaign or bounty that is promising and will be successful.

Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:29:27 AM

I earned on bounty campaign not as big but i definetly i will gain more profit and knowledge about iy.Joining all the campaigns that fitted on the requirements.My others token are just holdings for the future
Ging

Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:31:23 AM

Hello my friend welcome to the crypto world until now i have participated on one bounty campaign and believe me you can owe a respectable amou t of tokens which you can hold and sell later with good money.
condura150

Activity: 244

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:34:36 AM

Hallo Crypto fans!

Please give me your stories on how much you earned on bounty campaigns. How does one choose a suitable campaign? How did you make it successful enough to make so much gains?

You earn stakes from bounty campaigns depending on your rank/position, basically the higher the rank/position the higher stakes you earn, the higher the stakes the more money you gain from it. Some but not all campaigns are 'scam' you should first check and read their papers, or visit their website if they have one. Always see if the project their presenting is legit or it aims to solve real world problems for you to have an idea whether it's a legit campaign. For the campaign to be successful you need to do the things that are ask on the campaign, like posting or replying on threads on this forum. There are diff. campaigns, Signature Campaigns, Social Media Campaigns, Translation Campaigns, etc. Choose the campaign that suits your skills and time the most for you to get the most out of it and earn tokens/money from it.
CherRic

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:36:51 AM

Hallo Crypto fans!

It depends on the bounty campaign you'll be joining. Some bounties give high gokens, while some arent. If you join a campaign, better read the instructions and rules so that you will be accepted. Also, choose the right ICO meaning, the more participants, the more chances that it is not scam. I also suggest not to join too many signature campaign, i mean just one campaign at a time.
Kolokoy

Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 11:38:27 AM

You can earn much if you're rank is higher, Senior and Hero members can earn more money than lower ranks like Junior to full members. Therefore the budget the rank the better.
My member ranked accounts are earning 100 dollars every two months while my Senior members are earning more or less $1,000 every two months.

Kolokoy

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 11:40:31 AM

And also it depends on bounty campaigns because not all ICOs are the same that's why I only join good bounty campaign managers because for me, good ICOs are hiring good bounty managers like Sylon, Yahoo, LLec etc.

Kolokoy

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 11:43:24 AM

Hallo Crypto fans!

It depends on the bounty campaign you'll be joining. Some bounties give high gokens, while some arent. If you join a campaign, better read the instructions and rules so that you will be accepted. Also, choose the right ICO meaning, the more participants, the more chances that it is not scam. I also suggest not to join too many signature campaign, i mean just one campaign at a time.

I agree, bounty campaign earnings aren't classified before the bounty campaign ends so at the end you'll be able to get the calculations how much you'll get from the ledger. A less of the participants, the more stakes you're getting because the pool is fixed and total bounty is divided according to the number of participants.

Kolokoy

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 11:46:29 AM

I earned on bounty campaign not as big but i definetly i will gain more profit and knowledge about iy.Joining all the campaigns that fitted on the requirements.My others token are just holdings for the future

Most members does have multiple accounts so every account can join multiple bounty campaigns so that you'll not miss the new ICOs and Altcoins pre. ICO launching.
The more accounts you managed the more earnings you'll get but a full time employee like me can only manage 4 accounts.

Kolokoy

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 11:49:23 AM

If you are a real bounty hunter belive me you can do some good money...real bounty hunter must hold like investors and do evrythink like investors

I have plenty of tokens on hold because I knew that someday I would get more money if I'm going to let the tokens grow after due time. Holding tokens while you're enjoying other alternative income will give you chance to enjoy in the future.

Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:51:26 AM

I was following one of the Bounty campaign (signature), but because I'm not so familiar with a bounty campaign.. with a token payment, I can't long lasting.. from the first I joined to this forum, I'm more looking for a signature that provide a btc payments.
By the time I entered the bounty with a token payment, it was just an suggest from one of my friends, he said that actually the revenue from the bounty was greater than the campaign revenue that paid btc. But yeah .. still if it's feel unsuitable, it wouldn't last long or feel comfortable.
And for bounty campaign like social media, I've never joined it yet, it's complicated for me. Grin
Kolokoy

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 11:51:49 AM

2 days ago about $1700 from some bounty, and about $200-$500 in common ones

Really? You are lucky. Maybe you have a lot of bitcointalk.org accounts in order to get more  bounties and can join a lot of bounty campaigns at the same time.
For me managing a lot of accounts at the same time is giving me pain in the ass because I am not a full time Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

FiveReels

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:09:49 PM

I have not earned any penny yet but I love to earb soon. I am excited to be in a bounty but in no luck I am not yet employed in any bounty campaign. I am still exploring on it. 
Nana_Marini

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:20:49 PM

Many campaign have the different characteristics and you can check in the thread. The ICO offer reward to follower but the ICO will give the different reward. So, you can choose the campaign what do you want Smiley
Lei Crypto bounty

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:27:52 PM

hi good day,

this is a nice thread to read with to make all bounty and airdrop hunter need to know
how much others earning on Bounty Campaign etc. i in my experience on the span of 2 months my first earned is 0.35 ETH from Swapity Social Media Campaign and it was nice to get some bounty or paid what you work for and im waiting on some of my bounty campaign to get the shares / Stake hoping to get some still on m other bounty , i have experienced here some of my bounty have not
paid my Campaign ads for their Company i don't know why for some , but for some i know because some of their ICO sale have failed, but generally i think we ( Beginner ) have hope that Bounty has a good earning potential of shares to everyone that working on their behalf as advertiser campaign ,
for now this is my full time Work / Labor which i do for past 1 week..

Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:31:39 PM

Hallo Crypto fans!

I join to bounty program to try new coin and hold it for somes times or share to my group to get grown up my team!
MaticPecovnik

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:32:22 PM

You can start without money and by participating in bounty programs you can actually earn a lot. I got about 0.04 BTC with Viberate (VIB) because it implements a great bounty program.

Check it out: https://www.viberate.com/referrals/2ed6b8b9_9588dc25_2edd6fe5
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:32:53 PM

Hallo Crypto fans!

There's so many bounty campaign now emerging in ICO's these project will given their token as free for an airdrops, but be wisely in choosing bounty campaign some of them are fake or scam. How did you know if it is not fake, first is check their roadmap and platform even their social media's campaign are there. And signature campaign must be organized all by their OP and developer.

I'm particularly like to join in signature campaign not on bounty campaign or joining by their social media campaign, signature campaign is less hustle free.

CryptoMadMax

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:35:53 PM

Never been involved in Bounties. But in case of Developers and Founders, that's a way better than giveaways. With good and deep BP you can reach a quality community. With giveaways, the only thing you can achieve is hype around your project for a while. If you're just a regular BitCoinTalk user, I think that's more fun to taking part in BPs than in Giveaways.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:49:20 PM

Ive been to signature campaigns which is mostly weekly payment with bitcoin payment still it is best because you can earn btc weekly and it is big when you can find a great signature campaigns , now over the past month there are only few sig camps and it is difficult to join because it is full at the time or not qualified then now you will jump to the bounty campaigns which is i regret now knowing it at first because you can earn more and big than those weekly one , at most you can earn 1 btc but still you will need to hold it over the time then if got lucky got the ico price then you will get rich from it but still it is monthly or more.
@ngelcryptopia

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:55:01 PM

I have not get any significant payout from bounty program yet. But I do see this as a way to get actively involved and earn side income. Those of you who get bounty payout regularly, how long have you been doing it?

popoypalaboy03

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:59:26 PM

You can't earn too much as a Jr. Member but when you become Full Member you can earn decent amount of money. It all depends on the project though, some pay none, some pay less than they promise, some turn out to be scam. There is no written rule for how much you can make.
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:11:58 PM

Hallo Crypto fans!

You will almost certainly make more doing bounty campaigns than by joining airdrops. Most airdrops end up being worth nothing. I've probably participated in like 15 airdrops, and only one of them actually made over $100. Bounty campaigns take more work, but they pay a lot more based on your rank

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:21:45 PM

It depends on the project and their allocation to the bounty program. Keep in mind that always join a bounty program which has the potential to get completed else you would simply end up wasting your time. Signature campaigns, translations, video bounty pays really well like $500 - $3000+ with in their tokens.

Blah blah
Kolokoy

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 01:48:25 PM

I have not earned any penny yet but I love to earb soon. I am excited to be in a bounty but in no luck I am not yet employed in any bounty campaign. I am still exploring on it. 

Soon enough, you'll be able to earn more if you're giving enough time to rank up your accounts and participate bounty campaigns like what the earlier members where they are started and now they're even earn more than their monthly salary. I haven't earned yet but hopefully soon because I'm holding my tokens as long as I can.

shaun98

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:52:29 PM

I've earned about 2 eth from bounties so far. The higher ranked you are, and the more effort you put into campaigns, the more you can earn. It's also best to choose bounties from ICO's which you think will be successful.

Kolokoy

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 01:54:06 PM

Many campaign have the different characteristics and you can check in the thread. The ICO offer reward to follower but the ICO will give the different reward. So, you can choose the campaign what do you want Smiley

Actually, choosing an ICO bounty campaigns is very difficult because nobody can give you a good bounty or guarantee you good payout after the ICO ends. These days I noticed that most ICOs end their token sale and it's about time to distribute the tokens you deserve to own but it takes more time than before. I'm waiting for a month or more before they send you your token share.

modtakels

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:55:41 PM

Your bounties would depends on how much they want to spent into a signature campaign,and how much your time would be spent in the whole campaign.

Kolokoy

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 01:56:44 PM

I've earned about 2 eth from bounties so far. The higher ranked you are, and the more effort you put into campaigns, the more you can earn. It's also best to choose bounties from ICO's which you think will be successful.

Good for you, earning to Eth today is very difficult and technically you'll have to wait for a long time in order to get it from bounty campaigns. Like mine account rank, I cannot earn it even half a year or so.

Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:59:36 PM

There are many projects that hire jr member for their campaign. Just study the roadmap and information about that project to make sure that it is not scam.  At the end of the ICO you will receive the token that can be traded.  Successful ICO gives high price in the market and long holding of it can also give profit because the price has more increase.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
pjwaffle

Activity: 539

BIB Exchange

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:00:30 PM

omg. @.@ congratulation. that's a lot of money. what campaign you joined? signature? twitter? facebook? reddit?

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
ghonkz

Activity: 459
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:14:32 PM

Depends on what project you promote what your rank etc, is enough actually as long you follow it until the end of project and not stop halfway. And if you want to join signature campaign i hope youll choose it wisely cause is not something you can change in 2 or 3 days
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1055

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:18:36 PM

Hallo Crypto fans!

I have never participated in bounty campaign let alone airdrops. I've never been interested in bounty campaigns and airdrops because I feel it is a tiring thing because it takes a long time and I do not know if there is a strategy or not to do it. But if you are a diligent worker I think that's right for you.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Kolokoy

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 02:44:55 PM

Hallo Crypto fans!

I have never participated in bounty campaign let alone airdrops. I've never been interested in bounty campaigns and airdrops because I feel it is a tiring thing because it takes a long time and I do not know if there is a strategy or not to do it. But if you are a diligent worker I think that's right for you.

Well, if. You're earning enough money without participating bounty campaigns and airdrops then good for you. Most members here are just Cryptocurrency enthusiasts and most of us aren't able to invest out hard earned money into cryptocurrency or ICOs that's why bounty campaigns are more important to us. We had collected tokens and keep it while waiting for them to grow or price increase.

junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:47:04 PM

I bought my new cellphone using the bounties i received,i joined social media campaign in some successful ICOs.

martin1221

Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:48:42 PM

Im not so lucky at bounty in this forum but i also have some income to it and it was small. But i never lose hope in bounty campaigns because one day i will also het bigger profit into it.
boakyei

Activity: 358

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 02:58:13 PM

The project I am involve in Meetip coin is ending its ICO tomorrow and hope to receive my first token next week. After two months of hardwork on this forum I am here to see some bulk. But I think is patience that can make one make money from bounties.

coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:04:04 PM

I heard that a lot of people made a lot of tokens with Storm but the reason for this was that a lot of people left the campaign inbetween and the campaign ran for almost about 4 months, so the tokens of these people who left inbetween were distributed among the existing bounty members. Not all bounties are this much rewarding.

Greattoken

Activity: 152
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:07:55 PM

Hallo Crypto fans!

I suggest you to join some bounty (for example, e-Chat has coolest bounty) and try yourself. The most profitable is participate into the Translations and thread moderation bounty.

🚀 BumpToTOP.com 🚀 Dominate the Search Results with AI-Powered Link Building Packages 🚀
Mini_Miner

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:10:59 PM

Hallo Crypto fans!

This lottery, like ICO. In fact, it is participation in ICO, but investments are not in money, but in time.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 581

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:27:16 PM

I bought my new cellphone using the bounties i received,i joined social media campaign in some successful ICOs.

That's a good one mate. I'm sure you bought the latest model of either Samsung or Iphone. So its really possible for a newbie though to earn that much? Methinks something is wrong here. Grin

The project I am involve in Meetip coin is ending its ICO tomorrow and hope to receive my first token next week. After two months of hardwork on this forum I am here to see some bulk. But I think is patience that can make one make money from bounties.

Dump it once you got the coins. LOL. Well, as far as know, tokens are worthless and should be dump right away once you got it before it becomes useless.

I myself haven't participated in a bounty, but from what I read in the forum, it really depends on the ICO that you have joined, and bounties are very profitable for Senior and up because they received the most reward. And I saw a thread before that he received .5 BTC bitcoin for one - two months of work in bounties, I don't know though if is he just trolling or what. And another tip I got is that they usually dump their tokens immediately once they got it because chances once the coins is listed, it will be pump so you need to ride the waves, so to speak. And I feel that it is very rewarding on your part after all those hardwork.

I heard that a lot of people made a lot of tokens with Storm but the reason for this was that a lot of people left the campaign inbetween and the campaign ran for almost about 4 months, so the tokens of these people who left inbetween were distributed among the existing bounty members. Not all bounties are this much rewarding.

Oh thanks for the tip. It looks like its better to look for bounties that can a few participants so that the distribution of tokens amongst those who really stay up to the end will be huge. I'll keep that in mind.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
MaticPecovnik

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:23:41 PM

There are also smaler coins where you can start without money and by participating in bounty programs you can actually earn a lot. I earned 675 VIBs just from yesterday, that is the Viberate token. And I spent about 20 minutes doing this. In 2 weeks I got about 4k VIB. That is about 350 euros right now.

Check it out: https://www.viberate.com/referrals/2ed6b8b9_9588dc25_2edd6fe5
Patadong

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:41:13 PM

Not yet get any rewards from bounty campaign.
Just starting participate in some project. I hope the rewards is not make me upset because I'm already spend my time about 1 and half month

Amilhussin24

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:52:13 PM

When we say airdrops, it is just like waiting for an opportunities to come, of course there are a lot of airdrops, we can earn different kind of altcoins. And waiting to a perfect time for perfect price to sell it. It's easy to participate in airdrop. Now, in bounty campaigns, it has a long time to wait until you will got paid. It's quiet difficult than airdrops, sometimes it's complicated, but after all you will learn on how to manage it. And it has a really huge difference when it comes in earning.
neolite

Activity: 206

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:59:15 PM

I am new in bounty campaign I expect to earn  for current month about $230 if the ICO price is real.Also one 2018 I will try to enroll in many ICO campaign ,this month was for me for testing purpose.

CisColtz

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:05:24 PM

Well , it depends on the ICO i think. Every single ICO has different payments for the bounty hunters. However , doing it one by one , someday you will have some good money I think. Per exemple the guy who took 4.5 eth in the last bounty that is super nice.
Guryon_master

Activity: 384

Student Coin

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:11:08 PM

"C" is my first bounty campaign I join. It started this last first week of December and the payment for two weeks is so rewarding because they use bitcoin. And I'm just waiting now for the payment and another second round that will last also for two weeks. It feels great to experience it. The only thing that you need to do is first for finding the good campaign is you must make reseach the campaign, know how interesting the project by investigating how large the community it has and obey the rules.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: