Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:21:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Poloniex withdrawal delays  (Read 82 times)
rgsnedds (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 07:56:41 AM

So I've been waiting on a withdrawal of LTC from Poloniex (~0.3LTC) for two days now.. the withdrawal is 'awaiting approval' and in the meantime I have been able to withdraw smaller amounts without problems. I am a verified user.
Poloniex are not responding to support tickets and i'm wondering if i'll ever see my coins in my wallet.

So very annoying, is anyone else having the same issue?
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:45:12 AM

So I've been waiting on a withdrawal of LTC from Poloniex (~0.3LTC) for two days now.. the withdrawal is 'awaiting approval' and in the meantime I have been able to withdraw smaller amounts without problems. I am a verified user.
Poloniex are not responding to support tickets and i'm wondering if i'll ever see my coins in my wallet.

So very annoying, is anyone else having the same issue?

It is indeed very annoying as a user. A lot of people are having the same issue with poloniex, with withdrawals and support. Actually, it's been that way ever since May/June that they started to really mess up their customer service by removing the trollbox.

The withdrawal may simply be pending authorization from a higher level on poloniex right now, since it is a higher amount. This seems to be the only explanation for the delay because the rest of your withdrawals are going through no problems.

There is a chance that you may never get your funds back, but i wish you all the luck. All you can do is really just be patient and wait.

Smiley
erk

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:10:56 PM

Polo doesn't charge as much withdrawal fees as other exchanges, so they are probably down in the queue, so it could take ages for the first confirm. However even with small BTC withdrawals, it's taking hours to generate a TXid, this was never a problem in the past, so something has changed, perhaps peers are not contactable or something like that, or perhaps they don't show you the TXid until the first confirm.
rgsnedds (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 12:45:34 AM

to update, the withdraw was cancelled by poloniex and i initiated a new withdrawal, which moved within minutes.
I did have to send three support requests to get them to action something though. So i've decided to use bittrex instead... until they cock something up - which is always going to happen at some point!

ha!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: