Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:29:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ECOMCASH A Crypto Currency For Global E-commerce - ICO on Dec 2017  (Read 2923 times)
vinhloi

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:37:56 PM

I am very interested and dedicated to the UCOMCASH project. I will try my best to build the system and my team. Hope ECIO will be on schedule and fly high.
My facebook group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/1662777870410356/
My Telegram group : https://t.me/joinchat/FuTg4w_cPEYqHl0gnRrJRQ
My mail : tamnguyenthanh.bd@gmail.com
liliiaolivia2017

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:42:12 PM

Considering that the ECOMCASH purse plans to become one of the best and fastest application support payments in global e-commerce payment systems, what will this speed be ensured?
Shensukenakamura

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:45:53 AM

Dear Dev team. I have already purchase Ecomcash coin. I think you should give some bounty program and advertise program to rise popular.
AirJohnsson

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:04:15 AM

I have some questions:

- How are you going to generate the income to pay the Interestrates of 40% to 50% ?
- You can present us any github for your token?`
- You already have any partners, supporting your ecommerce?
- Is withdrawing ETH allowed all time?
- Have you any predictions of value for your token, for Internal exchange 3-5$? what about the price for external exchange?

TARUNRIAT

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:22:46 PM

WE HAVE PRE ORDER THE COINS TODAY BUT NO COIN RECEIVED
vietle

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:44:40 AM

this is register to buy ico link
https://account.ecomcash.io/ref/41250
AirJohnsson

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:14:00 PM

So the devs aren't even active here?  Embarrassed
centner

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 10:33:36 PM

Guys is it hard to buy like Ucoincash, Homeblockcoin, or not? Looks like one of good lending ICO and maybe i want to invest some amount but is any devs regular answering at this topic  i see last post at 25 december? At wich exchages you will plan to lists after end of ICO?

Lavdanoid

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:31:20 PM

I'm interested, will participate in ICO.
It's cool that they use ETH as a payment method.
liliiaolivia2017

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:31:19 AM

This project is interesting, who has already invested?
AirJohnsson

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:51:14 PM

Better stay aways.. they have no support and there is no hype around this coin..
aldego

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:31:32 PM

I used pre-registration system on ecomcash.io at 2 january 2018 11:50 pm to buy ecomcash tokens in 2 round at price 0.9$ . That day ecomcash sent messages in social media with following sense: "...We strongly encourage you to PRE-REGISTER as soon as possible first to ensure you can get in today’s Round 2 sales..." 3 days of Round 2 are past but still I have not received tokens. I opened 2 tickets on support page,  but there is no any answer. Next round the price will be 1.3 $. This does not suit me, becuse I did all my best to buy at a price of $ 0.9. Thus I demand not to process my deposit at the price 1.3 $ and return my ETH back. My username: aldego, amount of deposit 0.861 ETH.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qE1_RKxQ-z67QGj3qirJJoux3VZbGIsp/view?usp=sharing
ecomcash.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 06:26:59 AM

What countries can participate in your ICO?

Dear Sir,

Any country except USA, China, Singapore because of current governed laws specified some special conditions for the aforementioned countries citizens to participate in ICO. Thank you!
ecomcash.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 06:28:25 AM

I used pre-registration system on ecomcash.io at 2 january 2018 11:50 pm to buy ecomcash tokens in 2 round at price 0.9$ . That day ecomcash sent messages in social media with following sense: "...We strongly encourage you to PRE-REGISTER as soon as possible first to ensure you can get in today’s Round 2 sales..." 3 days of Round 2 are past but still I have not received tokens. I opened 2 tickets on support page,  but there is no any answer. Next round the price will be 1.3 $. This does not suit me, becuse I did all my best to buy at a price of $ 0.9. Thus I demand not to process my deposit at the price 1.3 $ and return my ETH back. My username: aldego, amount of deposit 0.861 ETH.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qE1_RKxQ-z67QGj3qirJJoux3VZbGIsp/view?usp=sharing

Dear Sir,

While PRE-REGISTER can assure you to buy our token, please take note below for PRE-REGISTER cases:

1. Your pre-register ETH has been locked and added to queue. Please take note that pre-register will be treated automatically on ‘first come first served’ basis . Therefore, you should wait for ‘your turn’ to be matched with price of related Sales Round to get the token.
2. Just in the case you fails to match the Round Sales of the day you pre-registered should the max. supply per day has reached first, your pre-register will be moved to next day or next Round automatically.
Thanks for your understanding and patience.

B.rgds,
ECOMCASH Team
ecomcash.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 06:30:14 AM

Hi Sir!

Pls visit our site at hppts://ecomcash.com.io for further information. Good luck!
ecomcash.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 06:31:35 AM

------------

Dear Sir,

Pls visit our site at ecomcash.io for further information and decision. Good luck!
ecomcash.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 06:33:23 AM

Guys is it hard to buy like Ucoincash, Homeblockcoin, or not? Looks like one of good lending ICO and maybe i want to invest some amount but is any devs regular answering at this topic  i see last post at 25 december? At wich exchages you will plan to lists after end of ICO?

-------------

Dear Sir,

We have Messenger, Telegram... Channels also which please visit our website at http:s//ecomcash.io and join it. The respond there should be faster. Tks for understanding.

B.rgds,
ECOMCASH Team
ecomcash.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 06:34:51 AM

Hi Sir!

You may look for global traffic which give you a full picture of who are joining our project. We target globally and are here for long term. Tks,
ecomcash.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 06:36:14 AM

Hello!
I want to buy tokens, my account bear14 but my amount in reserve, how do I buy tokens? when my amount will be unblocked?

-----------

------------
Dear Sir,

While PRE-REGISTER can assure you to buy our token, please take note below for PRE-REGISTER cases:

1. Your pre-register ETH has been locked and added to queue. Please take note that pre-register will be treated automatically on ‘first come first served’ basis . Therefore, you should wait for ‘your turn’ to be matched with price of related Sales Round to get the token.
2. Just in the case you fails to match the Round Sales of the day you pre-registered should the max. supply per day has reached first, your pre-register will be moved to next day or next Round automatically.
Thanks for your understanding and patience.

B.rgds,
ECOMCASH Team
ecomcash.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 06:42:47 AM

Hello!
I want to buy tokens, my account bear14 but my amount in reserve, how do I buy tokens? when my amount will be unblocked?

-----------

Hi Sir!

Below are procedures to buy ECIO Token. Pls have a view on it. Thank you!

►Step 1. Transfer ETH to your ETH Wallet account at https://ecomcash.io
Just in case you still have not seen ETH balance in your wallet at ecomcash.io, please do the following:
1.1. Open "Wallet"
1.2. Open "Deposit ETH"
1.3. Click "CONFIRM" button.
1.4. Wait for 15-30 mins. ETH balance  should  be updated in your ETH wallet.
►Step 2.  Go to "Buy ICO Token" menu, enter ETH amount and submit "Pre-register"
►Step 3. Waiting for ICO Round 2 opened tomorrow Dec 31, 2017 GMT+1 and your pre-orders shall be automatically matched by the system.
►Step 4. ECIO token should be in your ECIO wallet the next day.
Remark:
1. Upon your Pre-register,  ETH balance in your wallet at ecomcash.io shall be temporarily locked in reserve for ICO Round 2 matching process. Pre-register treated as “waiting” or “queuing” orders and under first come served first serve basis.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: