Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 08:45:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ECOMCASH A Crypto Currency For Global E-commerce - ICO on Dec 2017  (Read 2923 times)
ecomcash.io (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 07:05:56 AM

hi ECOMCASH I have some questions for you:

is it possible to withdraw my ETH during ICO?

What is your team of developers?

Where are your seats?

how can you make sure that at the end of the ICO do not run away with the money as many do?

I talked to your ADMIN telegram and told me that you already have done other successful projects in the past, what are they? why do not you want to tell me? they are other scam projects

If you do not answer these questions it means that you have a lot to hide

Hi Sir!

1. ETH withdrawal enable to withdraw after ICO end (Jan 20th, 2018).
2. We based in Switzerland.
3. As you may know, total token supply is 3mil, but only 5,000 token on sales ICO. Right after you buy the token, you already make money. Lending Platform and Internal Exchange shall be followed after ICO end which allow you to lend your token at price from $3-$5. We are here for long term. The success of the project depend on long term investment vision of the contributors as well. We are a team of 'old enough' to ensure sustainable growth of the project.
4. We currently choose to be anynomyous. Except you are a Leaders then we can talk exchange directly with Dev. Team.

We understand that you can stay precaution before investing in anything. Thanks anyways for your kind interest. Wish you all the best.
ecomcash.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 07:20:53 AM

Hello!
I want to buy tokens, my account bear14 but my amount in reserve, how do I buy tokens? when my amount will be unblocked?

------------
Hi Sir!

Procedures to buy ECIO Token as below:

►Step 1. Transfer ETH to your ETH Wallet account at https://ecomcash.io
Just in case you still have not seen ETH balance in your wallet at ecomcash.io, please do the following:
1.1. Open "Wallet"
1.2. Open "Deposit ETH"
1.3. Click "CONFIRM" button.
1.4. Wait for 15-30 mins. ETH balance  should  be updated in your ETH wallet.
►Step 2.  Go to "Buy ICO Token" menu, enter ETH amount and submit "Pre-register"
►Step 3. Waiting for ICO Round 2 opened tomorrow Dec 31, 2017 GMT+1 and your pre-orders shall be automatically matched by the system.
►Step 4. ECIO token should be in your ECIO wallet the next day.
Remark:
1. Upon your Pre-register,  ETH balance in your wallet at ecomcash.io shall be temporarily locked in reserve for ICO Round 2 matching process. Pre-register treated as “waiting” or “queuing” orders and under first come served first serve basis.
ecomcash.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 07:49:33 AM

Where are your seats?

how can you make sure that at the end of the ICO do not run away with the money as many do?

I talked to your ADMIN telegram and told me that you already have done other successful projects in the past, what are they? why do not you want to tell me? they are other scam projects

Same as these questions. But I don't see answer from Ecomcash. Please respond ASAP, I and my team will join right after have answer from you.Don't dodge these questions

------------

Hi Sir!

1. ETH withdrawal enable to withdraw after ICO end (Jan 20th, 2018).
2. We based in Switzerland.
3. As you may know, total token supply is 3mil, but only 5,000 token on sales ICO. Right after you buy the token, you already make money. Lending Platform and Internal Exchange shall be followed after ICO end which allow you to lend your token at price from $3-$5. We are here for long term. The success of the project depend on long term investment vision of the contributors as well. We are a team of 'old enough' to ensure sustainable growth of the project.
4. We currently choose to be anynomyous. Except you are a Leaders then we can talk exchange directly with Dev. Team.
We understand that you can stay precaution before investing in anything. Thanks anyways for your kind interest. Wish you all the best.
ecomcash.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 07:50:47 AM

Where are your seats?

Same as these questions. But I don't see answer from Ecomcash. Please respond ASAP, I and my team will join right after have answer from you.Don't dodge these questions

Hi Sir!

We did feedback you many times for the same subject which pls look back and check. Tks
ecomcash.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 07:54:36 AM

Got some coins this pre-sale!
ECOMCASH will go to moon hope fully!

Thank you, Sir! The growth of the project depend on long term vision of investors. Pls be long term with us and you will see good return. Tks
ecomcash.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 07:56:25 AM

Considering that the ECOMCASH purse plans to become one of the best and fastest application support payments in global e-commerce payment systems, what will this speed be ensured?

Hi Sir!

After ICO end, we shall be launching internal exchange and lending program first which investor already make $$$ on that. All project needs time to lead the project to a higher level. Pls be patient. Tks
ecomcash.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 07:58:23 AM

Apart from the lending project, all is just a promise,
What did you do?

Hi Sir!

After ICO ends, we shall launch internal exchange and lending project which shall make investors $$$. All need enough time to grow, Sir! We are the same. We are working hard every day to match or surpass the Roadmap. Tks

deredevil

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:17:16 AM

Good idea, ECOMCASH provides fast, secure and efficient payment solution using blockchain technology. I hope the progress of this project is successful

Adoafw

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:48:55 AM

It is all good, but why they cannot integrate 2FA in EcomCash? It is unsecured project i guess
AirJohnsson

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:21:15 PM

sir, when will we be able to see your token on ethplorer?

You are asking the right questions!   Cool
xlon

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:18:19 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 06:18:54 PM by xlon

Problem solved.
Pelux09

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:54:55 PM

What's the minimum amount for lending?
gerrisgu

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:29:46 PM

500$ are the minimum for lending
For me are not very clear level benefit but:
https://account.ecomcash.io/ref/61064

i try, if you are interessed i help new member

g
ecomcash.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:36:29 AM

Good idea, ECOMCASH provides fast, secure and efficient payment solution using blockchain technology. I hope the progress of this project is successful

Thank you for supporting us. We are working hard everyday to ensure sustainable growth of ECOMCASH. Stay in tuned!!!
ecomcash.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:38:06 AM

500$ are the minimum for lending
For me are not very clear level benefit but:
https://account.ecomcash.io/ref/61064

i try, if you are interessed i help new member

g

Hi Sir!

Lending Program shall be announced soon in our Channels (Facebook, Telegram Channel, Tweet, Email, Website, Leaders Group...) and here also. Pls stay in tuned! Thank you.
ecomcash.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:42:22 AM

sir, when will we be able to see your token on ethplorer?

Hi Sir!

As the short term focus of ECOMCASH is Lending, we are working hard to launch Lending Platform and then follow Internal Exchange soon in Jan 2018. We shall follow up after that developing others step by step as mentioned in the RoadMap. All project needs time to growth, including ECOMCASH. Please be patient and stay in tuned!!! Thank you.
ecomcash.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:43:21 AM

Hi Sir!

Lending Program shall be announced soon in our Channels (Facebook, Telegram Channel, Tweet, Email, Website, Leaders Group...) and here also. Pls stay in tuned! Thank you.
taseigerku

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:52:31 PM

hi ecomcash which country origin your based of? is it european or asian ?
dxbcoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:53:06 PM

This is a great project but without bounty Sad
centner

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 09:21:00 PM

Intreasting project, but the amount of tokes at ICO is to small is it hard to buy like Ucoincash or Homeblockcoin? Do you have ready plans where you gonna lists your coins any exchanges ideas?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: