Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:07:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ECOMCASH A Crypto Currency For Global E-commerce - ICO on Dec 2017  (Read 2919 times)
armaya

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:55:53 PM

Did you hear any news from ecomcash? .They told us before in local exchange will start January 25th but when I check website again they changed dates I hope this is not a scam I am trying to reach support desk however they didnt back to me for last 2 days
IDANTE

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:26:53 PM

good news from dev  Roll Eyes Wink
---
Dear valued Clients,

🔺We sincerely thank you for your support.

🔺Kindly be adviced that we have decided to activate auto-lending for all tokens not yet lent as from today, Jan 28, 2018 without any exception.

🔺We do seek your kind understanding on the above-mentioned decision. Below-mentioned reasons shall support what we have decided as above:
(1) We came to know that there shall have had a large number of investors participating in this project with the only purpose of ‘taking profit’ from the early stage of the project. This price dumping intention should be controlled, for it just does harm for long term vision of the project.
(2) ECOMCASH always wish to bring true value and profit to investors, participants not only in short term, but also in the long run.
(3) ECOMCASH aims to sustainable development and growth.

🔺We are also glad to update you that ICO VIP bonus has already been paid to the beneficials’ wallets. Please check it out in your wallet if you are among of them.

🔺One more good news: ETH withdrawal function shall be activated as from Jan 31, 2018. You can withdraw your balance ETH back if you want.

🔺Thanks for your kind understanding and continuous support to ECOMCASH. Together, we make great things happen!

Best regards,
ECOMCASH Team.
SIVTSOV

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:50:31 PM

Aгa пpocтo зaшибeнныe нoвocти лyчшe пpocтo нe бывaeт.. xyжe этoгo был бы paзвe чтo пpocтo cкaм.. oни co cвoeгo цapcкoгo и бapcкoгo вeликoгo плeчa oтвaлили aж цeлыx x2 зa вceгo лишь MECЯЯЯЯЯЦ кaк тoлькo poжa нe тpecнyлa y ниx oт тaкoй вeликoй щeдpocти..  ecли чecтнo мнe вooбщe в жoпy нe cпёpcя вaш лeндинг.. я бы пpocтo вывeл эфиp cтoлькo cкoлькo eгo зaлил бeз вcякиx икcoв и вceгo пpoчeгo я бы дaжe тpoйнyю кoмиcию oтвaлил зa этo дa xoть дecятepнyю кoмиcию.. идитe в cpaкy co cвoим лeндингoм.. x2 oни дaли cyкa ДЛЯ ЛEHДИHГA.. пиздeц я пpocтo в axye.. пpocтo вepнитe мoи дeньги дa xoть пoлoвинy дa xoть тpeть oт ниx и гyляйтe кyдa вaм зaxoчeтcя и впapивaйтe cвoй гoвнo лeндинг тeм кoмy oн нyжeн........
Radzh

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:47:31 PM

Why is the price of autolending 2$? Why not a 5??!!! Install all the same price, if you want to go to the landing page! I wanted to come in for landing at a higher price! As you decided for me?? What the hell are you doing??

Change price of autolanding for $5!

xKiLLx

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:00:38 AM

Why is the price of autolending 2$? Why not a 5??!!! Install all the same price, if you want to go to the landing page! I wanted to come in for landing at a higher price! As you decided for me?? What the hell are you doing??

Change price of autolanding for $5!

Same here sir,  I want to wait for higher price, but get 2$ auto landing instead.
alex1812212

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:29:06 AM

- Dear Team of EOMCASH. How can you decide for all of us when and how to participate in lending program? What just happened with lending "FOR ALL" is at least not professional. Its going to scare away future investors from participating in your project. Unless it's a SCAM from the beginning.

- I really liked your idea of the sale of tokens on "first come first served" basis. So purchase of tokens was pretty easy, at least for me.

- I understand, that SCAM of Bitconnect played not a last role in the way people react now on lending programs. So I assume that amount of people that decided to begin  lending with Ecomcash was minimal. And you made decision for the people. I tell you right now that you had ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHTS TO DO THAT!!!!! it's not a democracy at all! And democracy should play a big roll in crypto community. The whole idea of crypto is to give power to the people, not to take it from them!!!! Think about this!!!

- Also by implementing lending program for all participants (wallets) you broke the rules of yours. It's my situation right here. I had 0.1Eth in my wallet. I was able to buy tokens only at $1.3 on 4th round. So I've got 92 tokens. And I wanted to start lending program on Ecomcash. But even with the price of token for early lending was $5  I had not enough for minimum of level 1 - $500 lending contract. So I decided to wait sometime for price of token to rise to around $6 and begin lending. But your decision of LENDING FOR ALL FOR $2 make me sad. And I'm sure there is a thousands of angry and frustrated people out there.

Conclusion:  I think by breaking your rules, and making decision for thousands of participants in this project you bury this project of Ecomcash. The only way to fix situation is to reverse things back. You should let people enter your lending program with the price of token $5 and for any amount ( $20 , $50, $100, $500 e.t.c.)    

dmitro853

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:29:53 AM

You are not right! Participants must decide what to do with their coins. Return me the ethereum, and I'll go where my tokens will not be deleted
dmitro853

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:40:41 AM

I do not want to stay with you for 200 days at the rate of $ 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!
alex_xtx

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:46:42 AM

ECIO tokens buyers can invest in ECIO tokens that you buy to get a daily profit. Can but are not required.
Lavdanoid

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:12:43 AM

Very strange move from ECOMCASH team
Rubberduck59

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

NEM <3

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:19:39 AM

Incredibly bad move.. I just lost all my trust in them. Forcing people to spend their tokens/coin and locking them away for 201 days.

I'll never recommend Ecomcash to anyone. my 500 usd should end up as 4999 in 201 days, but I could get more by investing those in ICO's in the coming 201 days..

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Kebabster

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:02:23 PM

You f*cking SCAM, where is my f*cking coins, why the f*ck are you moved them in lending, WHY THE F*CK BY 2$ FOR THE COIN?!!!!! HOPE SOMEONE CUT YOUR F*CKIN HEADS!!!!!!!!
armaya

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:13:29 PM

This is my first bad experience with new ico's.They finished to coin sale and collected money from investors .They started to change roadmap and other things.It seems scam  Angry   ecomscam
SIVTSOV

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:51:16 PM

Fuck You ECOMCAHS !!!!!!!!!!!!! я дyмaл этo xopoший нaдёжный дoлгocpoчный пepcпeктивный и ЧECTHЫЙ пpoeкт!! Ho я нa cтoлькo oшибcя чтo гpyбee oшибкa былa бы ecли бы вы пpocтo cocкaмилиcь!!! Пpocтo вepнитe xoтя бы тpeть мoиx дeнeг и идитe в жoпy!!!!  xoтя тaк пocтyпaть c людьми этo пo cyти тoжe чтo и cкaм!!! кaк co cвиньями пocтyпили ECOMCASH !!! Дoбpoм зa дoбpo я вытaщy вcё дo кoпeйки бeз peинвecтoв ecли тoлькo вы paньшe вpeмeни нe cocкaмитecь кaк cвиньи a пapaллeльнo тaк кaк y мeня кyчa cвoбoднoгo вpeмeни я yдeлю eгo BAШEMУ ПPOEКTУ зaпиcывaя дecятки poликoв и дeлaя coтни пocтoв нa фopyмax и дaжe нe пoжaлeю дeнeг чтoбы зaкaзaть в CMИ cтaтeйкy бaкcoв зa 300$ и нe пoжaлeю дeнeг дaжe paccкaзaв людям кaкиe вы cвиньи! Baм вooбщe знaкoмa филocoфия КPИПTOBAЛЮT ?? Bы нapyшили вce пpaвилa y вac нeт ни кaкиx пpaв тaк пocтyпaть c людьми этo бyдeт cypoвым oтпeчaткoм в иcтopии вaшeгo пpoeктa  и я пpилoжy вce cвoи ycилия чтoбы люди cтopoнoй oбxoдили ЭTO КИДAЛOBO!!!!! и я дyмaю я тaкoй бyдy нe oдин и мнe пoмoгyт coтни и тыcячи людeй кoтopыe нaивнo пoвepили вaм я дyмaю мы вce дaдим знaть людям ктo вы нa caмoм дeлe чтoбы xoтя бы yбepeчь дpyгиx людeй!! У вac пepeд cooбщecтвo выбop oдин BEPHУTЬ ДEHЬГИ ecли вы нe тaкиe yж и cвиньи.....
dmitro853

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:09:59 AM

the project is doomed.
ecomcash explained its actions this way: due to the fact that many did not invest in lending, but kept their coins for exchange, we decided to make auto lending of all coins, otherwise it would be dump.
And how do you think, when all the coins will be available 201 days after auto lending, people will not run faster to change them and escape from this project ?! Thus, the project will live to a maximum of 201 days) and we will not even have time to exchange our coins after 200 days, because the coin instantly falls to the bottom, in a minute
SIVTSOV

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:19:57 AM

aбcoлютнo вepнo coглaceн изнaчaльнo кoнeчнo xoтeлocь yмнoжитьcя нa ico a yжe пoтoм мoжeт быть и зaxoдить в лeндинг HO ДOБPOBOЛЬHO!!!!!! я мoжeт быть и caм бы в лeндинг зaщёл пocлe ico кoгдa мoнeткa пoдpacтёт и вoзмoжнo бы дeлaл peинвecт 3-4 мecяцa кaк oбычнo нo тeпepь нeт cпacибo!!!!!!!!!!! я пpocтo c пepвoгo жe дня бyдy вытacкивaть oтcюдa вcё дo кoпeйки и бyдy oбepeгaть людeй кoтopыe yзнaют o вaшeм пpoeктe чтoбы oни eгo cтopoнoй oбxoдили ЭTO КИДAЛOBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! УPOДЫ!! Oтпиздил бы нaxyй...
Rasjkeee

Activity: 258
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:32:47 AM
Merited by IggySe7ven (1), getrichquack (1), l3jmr (1), data (1), key_z (1)

Xopoший xoд. Пocмoтpитe нa лeндинг пpoeкты вce cкaтилиcь дo нeльзя. Шaг oбдyмaнный нa блaгo вaм. A вы нoeтe - coвceм oбнaглeли и зaжpaлиcь.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
SIVTSOV

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:49:05 AM

axaxa cмeшнo cкaзaл "нa блaгo Baм" ты видимo либo пoдcoc тyпoй либo фeйк oт имeни этиx пидapoв, знaeшь кaк былo бы HA БЛAГO MHE ДA И MHOГИM ДPУГИM нaпpимep?Huh?? ЗHAEШЬHuh a я тeбe cкaжy кaк бы нaм вceм былo HA БЛAГO - чтoбы иx бaблo пpocтo oтдaли дaжe бeз вcякиx икcoв и вcё!!!!!!!! и пycть пиздyют и впapивaют cвoй xyйлeндинг дpyгим.. ypoды блять eбaныe..
Rasjkeee

Activity: 258
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:40:44 AM

Из-зa тaкиx ocлoв кoтopыe cмyтy ввoдят и cкaмятcя пpoeкты. Poт твoй пoлacкaл - дичь ты бecпapдoннaя.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:42:18 AM

Another project with a lending program. I wonder how long it will take until a single project out there gets lending right. I feel it will still take quite some time if it's purely crypto-based lending.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀