Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:58:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ECOMCASH A Crypto Currency For Global E-commerce - ICO on Dec 2017  (Read 2914 times)
TOROS

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:45:33 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 06:49:11 AM by TOROS

This is a business!!!For the sake of interest was on the internal exchange.Now,exchange your daily interest lending is 30,7$=1ECIO.And sell on the domestic stock exchange can $ 0.18.By the way, you can buy on the stock exchange for$0.33.Scam concrete.If you have 1 VIP level you can sell 10% of your coins.Now consider our interest for the month with a$ 500 loan.40% is$ 200 we change at the rate of 30.7 - it is 6.51 esio with a limit of 10% of your total number of coins-it is 0.65 esio-it is at the exchange rate of 0.65 x 0.18=0.11$.And this is our investment interest of 0.02% from$ 500 per month.This is 0.24% per year.Banks in Russia are paid the percentage is 3 times more.If you calculate the profit in your project, what sense does it make for people to buy VIP status?the status of VIP 5 from 500 $ =0,58$ per month.ECOMCASH You must think investors are donkeys.Or do you own a donkey?ECOMCASH answer it in than the crux of the your a moron project?

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SIVTSOV

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:29:23 PM

КOHЧEHЫE MPAЗИ!! ГOPИTE B AДУ УБЛЮДКИ EБAHЫE HA КУCКИ БЫ TBAPEЙ ПOPEЗAЛ И ЗACTABИЛ CEБЯ COЖPATЬ A ПOTOM BЫCPATЬ И CHOBA COЖPATЬ!!!!!! TBAPИ EБAHЫE ЧTOБ BЫ HAXУЙ CДOXЛИ BCE BOКPУГ BAM B AXУEHHЫX MУКAX!! ПACКУДЫ EБAHЫE!!!!!
bobbyzz

Activity: 99

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 06:22:55 AM

There is no one who can answer our question what next what you wanna do for ecomcash ? you took our money and what ? are you happy now ? thx for robbery.
Pisimist

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:53:19 PM

There is no one who can answer our question what next what you wanna do for ecomcash ? you took our money and what ? are you happy now ? thx for robbery.

Your money was just stolen. Same thing happened with people who have invested in ucoincash.

I think the Era of lending platforms has come to an end
bobbyzz

Activity: 99

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 01:15:48 PM

Your money was just stolen. Same thing happened with people who have invested in ucoincash.

I think the Era of lending platforms has come to an end

yes :/ i lost 8000 usd i am very sorry.
enderijuana07

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:05:02 PM

Dear Clients,
We are glad to announce that ECOMCASH (#ECIO) shall be officially listed on livecoin.net and EtherDelta in Mar. 2018. Details of a specific date shall be updated shortly.

Information to list ECOMCASH (#ECIO) to be listed on livecoin.net can be found here:

https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/view/615

https://twitter.com/livecoin_net/status/966299528205946881

What do you think about their new  ANNOUNCEMENT HuhHuh Huh
storfox

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:11:50 PM

Considering that the ECOMCASH purse plans to become one of the best and fastest application support payments in global e-commerce payment systems, what will this speed be ensured? How are you going to generate the income to pay the Interestrates of 40% to 50%, you can present us any github for your token?
revilo

Activity: 543
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:20:18 PM

ECOMCASH  SCAM!!!Do not invest money in them!!!Do not update do not buy VIP status!!!They have all been stolen!!!Now you will give money for VIP status and that money they will steal!!!And you dear investors get nothing!!!

The thing is that you should always provide evidence with your shoutouts. I know you are right on this one but please make your comments and provide evidence right away to protect the next people who come across this thread.
TOROS

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:35:14 PM

ECOMCASH  SCAM!!!Do not invest money in them!!!Do not update do not buy VIP status!!!They have all been stolen!!!Now you will give money for VIP status and that money they will steal!!!And you dear investors get nothing!!!

The thing is that you should always provide evidence with your shoutouts. I know you are right on this one but please make your comments and provide evidence right away to protect the next people who come across this thread.
  I in my post have already given arguments why this project is a Scam.Read on the page.As long as they deceive us.Read the white paper and analyze.Until they start paying investors money according to their promises,this project is a Scam for me.If someone doesn't take my opinion,it's your right.                                                                                                                                                                                                               
revilo

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:29:16 PM

I in my post have already given arguments why this project is a Scam.Read on the page.As long as they deceive us.Read the white paper and analyze.Until they start paying investors money according to their promises,this project is a Scam for me.If someone doesn't take my opinion,it's your right.                                                                                                                                                                                                               

I am not saying you are wrong but then you should provide evidence with every post you make so people new to this thread can follow your reasoning more easily. If payments are overdue, say it in your posts. When should they payment have happened?
Rubberduck59

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

NEM <3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:38:45 AM

I am not saying you are wrong but then you should provide evidence with every post you make so people new to this thread can follow your reasoning more easily. If payments are overdue, say it in your posts. When should they payment have happened?

I get what you are saying, and you are right Smiley
There is no proof of scam, as no scam has happened yet. Just VERY poor decision from the team.
Overnight they forced us to invest our tokens into their lending programs. I get good daily profits, but I'm wondering if I'll be able to withdraw them once my contract ends.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
revilo

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:27:08 PM

There is no proof of scam, as no scam has happened yet. Just VERY poor decision from the team.
Overnight they forced us to invest our tokens into their lending programs. I get good daily profits, but I'm wondering if I'll be able to withdraw them once my contract ends.

They forced you to have your tokens stuck so to say? Did you agree to any contract and when does it end?
Rubberduck59

NEM <3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:44:53 PM

They forced you to have your tokens stuck so to say? Did you agree to any contract and when does it end?

Jup, they did.
I invested in the ICO, got my tokens and were waiting for them to launch their exchange to be able to transfer out.
We then receive an email at some point where to explain, that for the survival of the project, they were to force invest all of our tokens.
I'll try to find the email and upload it

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
revilo

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:23:21 PM

Jup, they did.
I invested in the ICO, got my tokens and were waiting for them to launch their exchange to be able to transfer out.
We then receive an email at some point where to explain, that for the survival of the project, they were to force invest all of our tokens.
I'll try to find the email and upload it

Damn dude this action is quite close to theft in my opinion. If that wasn't part of the deal during the ICO it's definitely illegal to enforce it afterwards.
TOROS

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:12:14 AM

Here is a new newsletter.

Dear Clients,

We have been recently overwhelmed of emails from you, in which, you have requested us to re-activate ‘VIP Upgrade’ function in our website to meet your increasing trade demand and therefrom helps increase liquidity on the internal exchange.

As we always be here to listen to you and do whatever it takes to please all Clients, we are glad to advice that ‘VIP Upgrade’ is now re-activated and available at our site.

For those have not yet activated ‘VIP Upgrade’ before, please take action soon as possible as this is the last chance for you to do so.

We would like to re-draw your attention that VIP levels are very crucial for you to increase trade limitations not only on internal exchange, but thereafter on external exchange. The re-opening for ‘VIP Upgrade’ is limited and it’s still subject to cease again as long as the max numbers of participants have been matched.

One again, we would like to reiterate trade limitation applied for VIP levels as below for your easy reference:
* VIP0: 0%  * VIP1: 10%   * VIP2: 20%   * VIP3: 30%   * VIP4: 40%  * VIP5: 50% (of ECIO token amount per day)

Yours Sincerely,
ECOMCASH Team.      If you select 5 VIP indicates the amount of the 1ETH, and when pressed and refresh the page 2.1 ETH.When conducting ico VIP status affected only the additional interest in lending.It was not stated that the absence of VIP status affects any restrictions on the sale and withdrawal of coins. On the eighth page, I already made a miscalculation on the profitability of this project ,when the coin in the exchange cost$ 30, and on the domestic exchange it was bought for$0.18. Now it costs in the exchange of$10.Go to their website and calculate your profitability.And your contribution to the lending you will not take without VIP status.It will be thrown out in coins at an unknown rate. And even having VIP 5 you will output 50%.Just pay $ 1800 first. And as it is written the acquisition of VIP status temporary option, those who do not acquire it, will lose their investments.Without VIP status we will not be able to get our interest and investment!!!
Xamito

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:58:28 PM

3k sat on LiveCoin... Well this does not look good...
Xamito

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:39:58 AM

From this https://etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0x5385c6dc0638a9e7dc749a44b6f974d3f472aef2

I can see that the Top 2 holders own approximatly 99,25% of the circulating supply. Well this seems like a fair distribution to me! 

This is RI-DI-CU-LOUS...
Xamito

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:01:20 PM

Jesus! 300 sats now! Next week 3sats in sight!

Congrats, amazing work!
Rubberduck59

NEM <3

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:43:10 PM

Jesus! 300 sats now! Next week 3sats in sight!

Congrats, amazing work!

Jep, it's dead. I just hope people weren't to heavily invested in it... Smiley

Rubberduck59

NEM <3

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:34:49 PM

Any more infomation?

Well, the website is down and has been for a long time. Scam  Smiley
https://ecomcash.io

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: