Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:50:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Zurcoin is the next BTC; 4 yo, up 3500% in 6 months, 3 forks coming in 2018  (Read 171 times)
SxC (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:14:33 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 04:56:38 AM by SxC

This coin: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zurcoin/#charts is a 4 year old Crypto will a completely unused Blockchain, powerful transaction processing and 2-second speed, a building community of miners POW mining the coin, and a large and bubbling number of project initiatives that the devs are working on.

I bought this coin a little over 2 weeks ago and I am up about 280% or so. I see this as just the beginning - almost everyone I know in Crypto who finds out about this coin buys it (see some reasons here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2517089.40). I honestly think this may be the next BTC event - the Roadmap is clear, sensible and well-articulated and the market has only been progressively building on the back of a nice publicity feed the last weeks.

They have a new website under dev and a video out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQM4asbIyWs&t=1s plus there is a WP (search the Bitcoin talk threads) that will be on the site when it is soon up I assume.

How high could Zurcoin go? I honestly think you could be looking at a dollar by January and it is currently 1 cent. 100x return is not unrealistic for late catch-up Crypto; remember this is not an ICO, it's real POW Crypto with a proper aged blockchain and hence an expansive network of coin holders and miners. This largely overlooked coin is well worth your attention.
bitdigger2013

Activity: 397

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 09:05:46 AM

Prob a dollar by Jan 15 then who knows. The reality is this is 100,000%++ - as they develop out the Blockchain and do the hard forks to create alternate Zurcoin currencies and POS+ mineability with nodes it is bascially a no-brainer. Add the Counterparty app Shai is talking about installing and this is a home run. Sort of like buying BTC with ETH built into it back in 2012.

Tasty.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
SxC (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:15:24 AM

Prob a dollar by Jan 15 then who knows. The reality is this is 100,000%++ - as they develop out the Blockchain and do the hard forks to create alternate Zurcoin currencies and POS+ mineability with nodes it is bascially a no-brainer. Add the Counterparty app Shai is talking about installing and this is a home run. Sort of like buying BTC with ETH built into it back in 2012.

Some whale buy here.
SxC (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:51:28 PM

You seen the 3 hard forks suggested yet?
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:46:39 PM

I don't think people should take this coin serious, the trading volume is very low and this is a kind of project that when you want to exit the market you will need to also dump on the market because of low trading volume
SxC (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:46:37 AM

I don't think people should take this coin serious, the trading volume is very low and this is a kind of project that when you want to exit the market you will need to also dump on the market because of low trading volume
The volume is up 90,000% this year and rising; the coin price is is up 4000%+. I don't understand the source of this new FUD. What you guys got against an established coin with its own Blockchain that is after many years about to become BTC?

It's Shai, who is a long-time dev behind the coin and he has frankly NEVER PUMPED IT ONCE in 4 years. If you don't believe me check your yourself: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=391806.0 He is a crypto dev POW miner, Bitcointalk regular ... got a problem with his coin? Then you are nuts.

I can only deduce that this apparent ignorance about proper Crypto must be form people who learned about Crypto for the first ever time in the TenX ICO. That is fine but just remember too that A LOT of us too however have been around some while longer than you, and so I recommend you keep it shut boy before you look even more foolish! Tongue
bitdigger2013

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 04:52:55 AM

The volume is up 90,000% this year and rising; the coin price is is up 4000%+. I don't understand the source of this new FUD. What you guys got against an established coin with its own Blockchain that is after many years about to become BTC?

It's Shai, who is a long-time dev behind the coin and he has frankly NEVER PUMPED IT ONCE in 4 years. If you don't believe me check your yourself: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=391806.0 He is a crypto dev POW miner, Bitcointalk regular ... got a problem with his coin? Then you are nuts.

I can only deduce that this apparent ignorance about proper Crypto must be form people who learned about Crypto for the first ever time in the TenX ICO. That is fine but just remember too that A LOT of us too however have been around some while longer than you, and so I recommend you keep it shut boy before you look even more foolish! Tongue
So glad you got there before I did. I wouldn't have been anywhere near so kind. lmfao  Cheesy Cheesy Roll Eyes That was a strong day yesterday. This is 100-bagger by end of Jan
bitdigger2013

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 04:57:35 AM

This coin: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zurcoin/#charts is a 4 year old Crypto will a completely unused Blockchain, powerful transaction processing and 2-second speed, a building community of miners POW mining the coin, and a large and bubbling number of project initiatives that the devs are working on.

I bought this coin a little over 2 weeks ago and I am up about 280% or so. I see this as just the beginning - almost everyone I know in Crypto who finds out about this coin buys it (see some reasons here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2517089.40). I honestly think this may be the next BTC event - the Roadmap is clear, sensible and well-articulated and the market has only been progressively building on the back of a nice publicity feed the last weeks.

They have a new website under dev and a video out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQM4asbIyWs&t=1s plus there is a WP (search the Bitcoin talk threads) that will be on the site when it is soon up I assume.

How high could Zurcoin go? I honestly think you could be looking at a dollar by January and it is currently 1 cent. 100x return is not unrealistic for late catch-up Crypto; remember this is not an ICO, it's real POW Crypto with a proper aged blockchain and hence an expansive network of coin holders and miners. This largely overlooked coin is well worth your attention.
Love the new title  Grin Grin
SxC (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:58:07 AM

Call it what it is  Tongue Cry Cry Cheesy
bitdigger2013

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 04:59:08 AM

Where you hear about the 3 forks though?
SxC (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:00:28 AM

Where you hear about the 3 forks though?
Dev hinted at it. But it is up to 3 or something, can't remember. There is a hard fork in Feb and another in November I think. Time to get collecting!  Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: