Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:50:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ETHEREUM DAY TRADER?  (Read 165 times)
Xfactor06 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:13:46 AM

Hi all, is there anyone here who is a day trader in the ethereum platform? Any piece of advice?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:17:49 AM

Hi all, is there anyone here who is a day trader in the ethereum platform? Any piece of advice?

Day trading with ethereum is not a good idea because the price increase of ethereum is constant and slow so you not get good profit by day trading ethereum,ethereum is best for long term holding.If you want to be a day trader then choose the coin with high price volatilty then you can buy them when dump and sell at bump,but it needs huge skills if you don't have that analyzing skill then it is better to go with long term holding.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:47:58 AM

It will be so difficult since ethereum gains a lot of the momentum about the bullish chart. If you are day trade and it seems you are must retire from there. But you can try to jump back again when the price was very stable. That makes the chart will be so easy to be predicted by the way. How so many day traders were avoiding bullish or bearish moment.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:15:40 AM

Are you talking about being an Ethereum and ERC-20 tokens Day Trader?  or just solely Ethereum?  You're kind of limiting yourself either way.  Why not just be a Cryptocurrency Day Trader?  You'll see more profits this way if you open yourself up to other markets (btc/ltc/waves/etc.) and platforms. 
Lei Crypto bounty

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:04:03 PM

it's not advisable to be a day trader in Ethereum because it's still bullish for this point in time ,
ethereum is good and best only now to Hold it Long term just always be reminded that ETH
is a next big DEAL next to Bitcoin so Long term speaking it has a potential to grow more next to bitcoin because of it's technology and usage , as for now some research shown already that
ETH is more Transaction produce than Bitcoin World wide , you might to consider to hold it for
a looooonnnnnnnnngggggg time to gain more, not unless you are in a rush of your Goal you might want to consider other coin for day trade etc.

hdasd

Activity: 216
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:05:47 PM

Day trading with ethereum is not a good idea because the price increase of ethereum is constant and slow so you not get good profit by day trading ethereum,ethereum is best for long term holding.If you want to be a day trader then choose the coin with high price volatilty then you can buy them when dump and sell at bump,but it needs huge skills if you don't have that analyzing skill then it is better to go with long term holding.
I think the price of ETH would down tomorrow,and we can sold it now but buy it when the price was more low.
it could earn some money.
ghonkz

Activity: 459
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:08:38 PM

try different altcoin, im not really good with trading thing but i dont see you can make eth as day trade. i make profit from tading mostly with arbit as long you fast enough youll get profit. or you can buy an ICO token some of them is good project though.
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:09:57 PM

Absolutely bad idea, the only thing in crypto currency world for day trading at the moment is bitcoin. Bitcoin futures on CME.
Liquidity is the reason for that.
jrrigs

Activity: 115

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:12:36 PM

Eth is not worth day trading. There isnt to much rise and fall on the price. HODLing Eth is a better option.

* * * Discover the Secret Formula used by billion dollar whales to TRIPLE or even QUADRUPLE profits!! Click HERE to know how. * * *
Bonus777

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:12:42 PM

It is not a good idea to choose an etherium for trading within a day. For the etherium does not have such volatility as other altcoyins and bitcoins at the moment. I advise you to choose for this more volatile altcoyins.

junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:02:55 PM

I am a day trader of alts,and i can say ethereum isnt a good coin to trade with everyday,you should choose coins that has fundamentals or has a good technical chart analysis for you to gain profits.

whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:09:32 PM

Ethereum is better for long term investment than day trading,you have to pick a coin with high bump and dump for day trading then only you can earn profits ,if you buy a coin with constantly increasing in price you just gonna lose your money.
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:13:21 PM

I have done a lot of day trading in the past but I would advise against it at this time. The way the value of Eth is increasing day by day, you would only end up on the loosing side if you try day trading at this time.

gikere

Activity: 171
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:12:19 PM

Day trader not really restricted their chance to only one coin. You are sound more like a holder.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:40:37 PM

maybe you mean day trading eth and erc20? i suggest buying ethereum is the right choice.

do you guys know about ethereum fork?
https://news.kucoin.com/en/announcement-regarding-ethereum-fog-and-other-fork-coins/
maybe this is causing eth to pump.
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:56:36 PM

I am not a daytrader and I never will be a daytrader.. Its just makes you poor if you flip you coins to much. I am going to hold my Ethereum, I see a nice future!
GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:27:38 PM

I myself thought yesterday to sell part of the ethereum to fix the profit and then, when the price is corrected, buy more coins. But I did not dare to do it. Thanks God. The price does not fall, it only grows. Capitalization is also growing. The demand for ethereum is increasing every day.
VarDiff

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:58:19 PM

I do not do day trading, but I guess it's best for a day trader to trade on high volatile pairs.

You can find other currency pairs with greater volatility than the ether. If you want to trade specifically with the ether, try EtherDelta, there are many tokens that are trading in relation to the ETH.

BTW, why did you choose day trading? This is a very nervous occupation, as it seems to me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: