Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:45:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie Kinda  (Read 90 times)
appleandblackcurrant (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:29:44 AM

Hi Guys So i did well in the early years! Sadly I can't access 99% of my coins, I have a doge wallet I seem to have got to start to sync with a balance, I simply cannot find any of my coins so I've wrote them off and are starting again, So i wondered whats everyone's views on currency worth mining at the moment, With so many new coins and algos I feel it could now be a bit of a mine field with scam coins floating about,I'm just looking for a bit of advice on what to mine thanks in advance.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:50:59 AM

Hi Guys So i did well in the early years! Sadly I can't access 99% of my coins, I have a doge wallet I seem to have got to start to sync with a balance, I simply cannot find any of my coins so I've wrote them off and are starting again, So i wondered whats everyone's views on currency worth mining at the moment, With so many new coins and algos I feel it could now be a bit of a mine field with scam coins floating about,I'm just looking for a bit of advice on what to mine thanks in advance.
My advice your can try to make a comparison about which the coin that gives you a lot of the profit. It will probably the major altcoin which gains a lot of the value. If you are mining the doge coin and that could not be worth with your effort. How it comes to the very cheap coin compared with altcoin. Many discussion in the cryptocompare website and you can try to join it.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄