Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:00:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any promising ICO?  (Read 146 times)
CryptoEnthused (OP)

Activity: 190
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:19:39 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 11:21:08 AM by CryptoEnthused

Hi, do you know any promising ICO in real estate? What do you think in general about crypto and real estate together? I found a very promising ICO, their idea is to back crypto with real estate. This is a great idea since real estate has shown that it's stable and profitable over the years. It also gives a coin an intrinsic value. And they have a competent team with known advisors who have been involved in other successful ICOs like Quantstamp. You can find them here on Bitcointalk, by the way.
I also heard of RxEAL. Maybe it can have a success too, idk.

So if you have any thoughts on this or have any other promising ICO to suggest(preferably in real estate), please share it here  Smiley
Roam-man

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:56:55 AM

I know about Zabercoin. Read in the news that they were blackmailed by scammers who ruined their reputation http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/12/08/ico-scammers-new-cybercriminal-breed/.
I think that's the reason why they don't get much attention.
As for RxEAL, I never heard of them. Also I saw somewhere a project that has a similar idea with AirBNB but with crypto, but I can't remember now  Huh
PM me if you're interested, I'll try to find it
CryptoMadMax

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:38:53 AM

Hi, man. I heard about ZAB not so long ago, but this time was enough to read WP few times, and you know what. I like this, only one sad thing about ZaberCoin - the project is on starting point. By the way features, they going to bring to the world are fantastic. I am going to take a closer look before investing, but that project deserves attention.

Best project in that field(Blockchain/Real Estate) is Atlant.io. ICO ended about three months ago, just take a look, to know how quality ICOs looks like)
CryptoEnthused (OP)

Activity: 190
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:11:12 PM

only one sad thing about ZaberCoin - the project is on starting point

Best project in that field(Blockchain/Real Estate) is Atlant.io. ICO ended about three months ago, just take a look, to know how quality ICOs looks like)

I thought that they are at a starting point is actually good because you can become an early contributor and get more bonuses.

Thanks for Atlant. Seems interesting so far
grizmoblust

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:16:25 PM

I'm on gatcoin signature campaign and I think this ICO is very good. we have more than 50k shop willing to join our platform

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
2gG2f2Df2fd

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:45:21 AM

I know about Zabercoin. Read in the news that they were blackmailed by scammers who ruined their reputation http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/12/08/ico-scammers-new-cybercriminal-breed/.
I think that's the reason why they don't get much attention.
As for RxEAL, I never heard of them. Also I saw somewhere a project that has a similar idea with AirBNB but with crypto, but I can't remember now  Huh
PM me if you're interested, I'll try to find it
I'm also a ZaberCoin member ) I`d like their bounty and the idea is generally good
cryptocogs

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:59:14 AM

Looked into PROPY and REAL back at ICO stage but chose not to invest in either of them. Neither of them have done all that well since ICO but PROPY does look like it's picked up a bit.
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:17:22 AM

I follow GENIEICO signature or signature campaign, I think this is a very nice, profitable and promising ico. let's come to ico this surely you will not regret it.

seanavery11

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

-----

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:29:35 AM

Plakey and ins are promising right now they are making their way up they are very eager and courageous in raising their coins and  utilizing the participants. They are for me the most promising ico in the industry right now and i believe in them

---
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:35:09 AM

Cryptocurrency and real estate have not had it good so far. The most promising real estate I have seen so far is Atlant and so far, it hasn't done well in the market. There is so much regulations in that sector. Let see what 2018 will look like.

anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:46:57 AM

There are a lot of good ICO projects but the problem is it's not easy to find them out Smiley). I know a website name icoscanner.io, website with the list of ICO project and the amount of ETH they already got for their campaign. I think you should take a look at this website and invest in top ICO project if you want Cheesy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: