Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:07:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: looking to exchange paypal service with btc  (Read 193 times)
mluqman2002 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:20:51 AM

gentlemen

I am in need of some btc. i can pay via paypal service only,
Since i am a junior i will trust the seniors with good exchange rate .

u can add me whatsapp +923319826903 for more details

thanks

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dided1981
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 271

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:26:33 AM

gentlemen

I am in need of some btc. i can pay via paypal service only,
Since i am a junior i will trust the seniors with good exchange rate .

u can add me whatsapp +923319826903 for more details

thanks

this is very laughable, even if your hear for the next 2 years no one will ever accept your service payment, only trusted members can have a slight chance of getting someone who accepts their paypal as gift or friends and family.
dotcomwriter

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:42:10 PM

You need to use a safer payment method to get offer from genuine traders.

For quality cryptocurrency contents, kindly contact me. Thank you.
buyandsale

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:36:45 PM

me too need to buy via paypal ready to use escrow or middle man
GraciousBanshee47

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:04:45 AM

I am also looking for someone who is willing to exchange btc from paypal, Is there anyway to find a secure exchange without having to pay a big transaction fees?
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:07:30 AM

To all the newbies above hoping and dreaming to exchange their ill-gotten PayPal funds into bitcoins, there is absolutely no way someone with a grain of common sense will transact with you. Think and stop deluding yourself into believing that this scam will still work in 2017. Maybe back in 2010 yes but not at a time when bitcoin has evolved and advanced so much.

The reason behind rejecting your PayPal funds is because PayPal payments are reversible. You can promise and swear on whoever's grave that you will not reverse the payment but you still won't find takers. If you do, they are the naive ones who act before thinking and later cry on the scam section.

I suggest you convert your PayPal funds to cash (perhaps by withdrawing them to your bank accounts) and then use the cash to buy bitcoins at an ATM near you. Or offer something irreversible.

GraciousBanshee47

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:15:52 AM

To all the newbies above hoping and dreaming to exchange their ill-gotten PayPal funds into bitcoins, there is absolutely no way someone with a grain of common sense will transact with you. Think and stop deluding yourself into believing that this scam will still work in 2017. Maybe back in 2010 yes but not at a time when bitcoin has evolved and advanced so much.

The reason behind rejecting your PayPal funds is because PayPal payments are reversible. You can promise and swear on whoever's grave that you will not reverse the payment but you still won't find takers. If you do, they are the naive ones who act before thinking and later cry on the scam section.

I suggest you convert your PayPal funds to cash (perhaps by withdrawing them to your bank accounts) and then use the cash to buy bitcoins at an ATM near you. Or offer something irreversible.

What do you mean by irreversible sir? Can you enlighten me on that? I have found a website that offers conversion of paypal funds to bitcoin. The problem is it has very low limit and high transaction fees.
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:56:26 AM

use an escrow service?

Grin
hardcore

Merit: 10