Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:41:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a 9 month loan with a 7.5% interest  (Read 1109 times)
mit1mit2 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 09:15:17 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2013, 09:28:11 AM by mit1mit2

Dear Bitcoin community and possible investors,

I write this letter knowing that my background lacks any reason to trust me, it does not leave any reason to distrust me either but it is true that indeed, I am not known in the bitcoin scene. Now I realize that most of you want to play it very safe especially for the amount I'm asking with the interest I'm using but I'm hoping that at least one of you is willing to give me a chance.
Currently I am still mining with a mid-grade GPU to get some sort of BTC income and I'm using the mined coin's to invest in other people. Now doing that I have build a small network of people that can be trusted with my investments. The problem is that my investments are so low that it's really more of a hobby then money at the moment. Frankly the fact is that no matter how hard you try, if you want to earn money by investing you need a sturdy start capital. Now that's why I come here, I would like to ask for a 50 BTC loan payed back over the course of 9 months with a 7.5% interest. The reason I'm asking for an amount of 50 BTC is because that is an amount which I can continue to invest with without leaving a lot standing on the side. The course of 9 months and the interest of 7.5% are both products of my investment capabilities. I would offer a 10% interest but I am not entirely 100% sure that I will be capable of paying that back in the advertised 9 months without doing a personal investment. Because I would like to keep this entirely on the business side. Of course, if needed, I will have the money to back your investment up.
Any amount will be greatly appreciated yet I must admit that I'm looking for at least 10-50 BTC; I also won't accept more then 50 BTC as the risk above that amount gets too high, both for the investor and me. I will try to stay in constant contact with the investor(s) so to keep them up to date with my progress and with it their money. Repayment will be done in BTC, this means that the interest (in dollars) will fluctuate with the BTC market.
I sincerely hope to have informed you as much as needed; should you have any questions or concerns, I will be glad to answer them to the fullest of my potential.

Yours sincerely,
Mitchell (Mit1mit2)
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 01:19:47 AM

Holy fuck, dude LOL

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
mit1mit2 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 09:19:50 AM

Holy fuck, dude LOL
I understand how it might be funny to you but considering I'm quite serious about it; a little more respect will be appreciated. The fact is that as long as I have noone willing to invest in me I will simply try to keep it up using the bitcoin's I've got, it just won't go as quickly.
nimda

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 04:23:48 AM

Assuming you're actually legit (lol), you're going to need to find some way to assure lenders that you won't scam. Good luck with that.

The days of this are long, long past.
AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 05:18:01 AM

Sorry, most miners don't want to "invest" in equipment to mine themselves, or even into GB [group buys], because of the rate equipment is becoming obsolete, and the rapidly rising difficulty level. "Investment" is a relative term here...

If you get a 9 month loan, it's pretty likely the equipment will be obsolete at the 6-8 month mark.

That said, 50 BTC is ALOT of money, I don't think you will attract any investors unless you can bring something new to the table and inspire some confidence.
Grim Death

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 05:22:18 PM

You do realise you just came here and asked strangers to lend you £4150 right?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3083

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 05:29:28 PM

You do realize this thread is 3 months old?  OP is long gone.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 06:53:36 PM

You should blame the guy who bumped a 3 months old post instead.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 07:07:23 PM

I doubt he'll see it.  Today is "reassurance" day.  Members of his cult will gather together and chant and sing to try and convince each other they are not crazy.   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 07:52:14 PM

You do realize this thread is 3 months old?  OP is long gone.   Wink

I doubt he'll see it.  Today is "reassurance" day.  Members of his cult will gather together and chant and sing to try and convince each other they are not crazy.   Roll Eyes

Don't mind Vod.

He hates Christians and calls Christianity a cult. Apparently this is the way he refers to Sunday Sermons. It also seems to be the reason he gave me neg feedback too (saw my signature is a Psalm).

We'll pray for you, oh pathetic evil one.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 06:07:37 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2013, 08:39:00 AM by Vod

He hates Christians and calls Christianity a cult. Apparently this is the way he refers to Sunday Sermons.

Christianity is a cult. Have you looked in your dictionary yet?  

I hate christians as much as you hate atheists (the fastest growing religion in the world).  But you're gullible and we aren't.  I still get along with cult members and have many as friends.  They know my beliefs and don't rub their religion in my face like you do.  Smiley  And let's face it - you hate every religion other than your own, so don't be a hypocrite.

You can insult Jesus Christ and Christianity as much as you want, all it does is make my faith stronger.

I believe that is exactly how brainwashing is supposed to work.    Wink

P.S. as of this moment, I accept AW's offer of a cease fire.  We'll see what he does in the morning.  Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: