Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:04:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Profit Sharing Projects  (Read 272 times)
qazgroup (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:46:09 AM

Hi,
I tried to find a thread for profit sharing or dividends paying funds, tokens, businesses or projects but could not find one, so im starting this thread, here you can list the profit sharing projects and discuss them.
Some of the projects im in are: Taas, Astro, cartaxi and some card projects like tenx pay, change etc.
You can post your favorite ones or any new ones so we can discuss their scope, performace and issues.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lamby

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:52:08 AM

Profit sharing projects I know for now are dimcoin and STE

However presently STE is still on ICO and DIMCOIN  is yet to be on an exchange.

They are both interesting projects that can keep yeilding great dividends if only the devs can live up to expectations
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:53:27 AM

Not my favorite but you can check Primalbase. You can lease your seat. Remind you the leasing function is being developed Cheesy
And price is much below than ICO price. I'm in huge loss  Grin
qazgroup (OP)

RiveMont

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:59:12 AM

What i know about STE is that they are building an exchange, what about Dimcoin? What are there business and what will be the frequency of profit share? Weekly, monthly or quarterly?

Profit sharing projects I know for now are dimcoin and STE

However presently STE is still on ICO and DIMCOIN  is yet to be on an exchange.

They are both interesting projects that can keep yeilding great dividends if only the devs can live up to expectations

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:51:48 AM

Spectre is one of them. ICO was successfully ended few days ago.
Also KICKICO acrrues extra tokens for token holders.
qazgroup (OP)

RiveMont

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:13:08 PM

Spectre looks really good but still needs to prove it after launching their business model, while kick tokens are low in value even ico investors are not feeling good, i hope price will rise significantly soon.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
qazgroup (OP)

RiveMont

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:15:31 PM

It was not a wise decision fromthe primal base team to keep the ico price so high i mean it is really hard for the ico investors to even think aboutbreaking even anytime soon in terms of btc price.

Not my favorite but you can check Primalbase. You can lease your seat. Remind you the leasing function is being developed Cheesy
And price is much below than ICO price. I'm in huge loss  Grin

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
vejdemann

Activity: 350
Merit: 75

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:20:14 PM

SmartHoldem is profit sharing project with its own blockchain and source code. Decentralized multi-architectural game platform that is open and interactive with people online in real time without any restrictions. I'm sure it'll become very interesting and profitable in the next year.
qazgroup (OP)

RiveMont

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:32:02 PM

Good addition in the list, can you post more details about this project, what kind of game platform it is? I mean betting or legit games?

SmartHoldem is profit sharing project with its own blockchain and source code. Decentralized multi-architectural game platform that is open and interactive with people online in real time without any restrictions. I'm sure it'll become very interesting and profitable in the next year.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
sozvdhua

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:39:58 PM

Well, I think I still prefer the project that is still under ICO and the altcoin that is still being updated. In fact, it's not too late. The price rise is the result of many factors, and if you want a steady rise, you should still work hard on altcoin's team.

manoj6233

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:46:20 PM

refers to various incentive plans introduced by businesses that provide direct or indirect payments to employees that depend on company's profitability in addition to employees' regular salary and bonuses. In publicly traded companies these plans typically amount to allocation of shares to employees.
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:49:58 PM

KICKICO token price fell after listing.
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:53:58 PM

You may want to check on COSS Exchange. 50% of the transaction fees in the exchange and payment gateway goes to COSS Token holders on a WEEKLY BASIS.

https://coss.io/documents/coss-whitepaper-v3.pdf

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:00:48 PM

I am currently holding Kickico and spectre. I think Spectre is my retirement project cause its well driven and managed with every details.
I will hold spectre for few years and get my profit.
If there will be a dump after hitting on exchanges i will buy more and more.
BitcoinPappi
Legendary

Activity: 915
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:08:27 PM

CryptoBridge using BridgeCoin is one of if not the best revenue sharing decentralized exchange. 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2015949.0
http://medium.com/@cryptobridge

They did not do an ICO, so you could have mined in the early days and are really delivery on their milestones when compared to other projects that were funded via ICO.  Definitely 1 for long term hold.
qazgroup (OP)

RiveMont

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:38:01 PM

Seems like a solid project from the health sector, i will study this one and may buy myself a bag of their tokens.
I know that the HEALTH MONITOR project will pay dividends to the holder of the tokens. But this will happen only next year.
 The project already has a finished product, this is a device for determining such diseases as a stomach ulcer, lung cancer, etc. by the composition of exhaled air.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
qazgroup (OP)

RiveMont

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:40:52 PM

Coss has a good future but i only dislike the fact that the tokens we receive are not directly deposited in our wallets but we need to pay eth transaction fee to add them to our wallet.
Kucoin exchange is similar profit sharing exchane that deposits directly in the wallet.

You may want to check on COSS Exchange. 50% of the transaction fees in the exchange and payment gateway goes to COSS Token holders on a WEEKLY BASIS.

https://coss.io/documents/coss-whitepaper-v3.pdf

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
qazgroup (OP)

RiveMont

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:42:07 PM

How much you put in spectre during the ico and how many tokens are you holding? When do you expect the profit share to start?

I am currently holding Kickico and spectre. I think Spectre is my retirement project cause its well driven and managed with every details.
I will hold spectre for few years and get my profit.
If there will be a dump after hitting on exchanges i will buy more and more.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
qazgroup (OP)

RiveMont

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:44:15 PM

Nice addition to the list, very unique project but to be frank i have not heard about it before, i hope it will turn out to be a good project.

CryptoBridge using BridgeCoin is one of if not the best revenue sharing decentralized exchange. 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2015949.0
http://medium.com/@cryptobridge

They did not do an ICO, so you could have mined in the early days and are really delivery on their milestones when compared to other projects that were funded via ICO.  Definitely 1 for long term hold.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
magsrevs

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:56:11 PM

Yep, I've been looking to CryptoBridge for a few months now. Great project, good team and community. Devs are very active on Slack and coins seems to be added frequently - apparently ETH being added in a few weeks, followed by other tokens. Decentralised exchanges are probably going to be big in 2018, so for me this one's a bit of a no-brainer. Not only do you get paid to trade, but you also get a cut of the profits. I'd recommend checking it out!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: