Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:03:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Profit Sharing Projects  (Read 277 times)
qazgroup (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:58:28 PM

Yep, I've been looking to CryptoBridge for a few months now. Great project, good team and community. Devs are very active on Slack and coins seems to be added frequently - apparently ETH being added in a few weeks, followed by other tokens. Decentralised exchanges are probably going to be big in 2018, so for me this one's a bit of a no-brainer. Not only do you get paid to trade, but you also get a cut of the profits. I'd recommend checking it out!
Thank you for sharing your thoughts, another friend recommended cryptobridge, so might be a good one, is it still in the ico phase?

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:16:29 PM

Spectre is one of them. ICO was successfully ended few days ago.
Also KICKICO acrrues extra tokens for token holders.
i know one more, KCS are the token that belongs to the KuCoin exchange similar to BNB on Binance. KuCoin shares 50% to users who hold KCS on KuCoin’s exchange.
magsrevs

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:39:36 PM

Yep, I've been looking to CryptoBridge for a few months now. Great project, good team and community. Devs are very active on Slack and coins seems to be added frequently - apparently ETH being added in a few weeks, followed by other tokens. Decentralised exchanges are probably going to be big in 2018, so for me this one's a bit of a no-brainer. Not only do you get paid to trade, but you also get a cut of the profits. I'd recommend checking it out!
Thank you for sharing your thoughts, another friend recommended cryptobridge, so might be a good one, is it still in the ico phase?

There was no ICO, and no pre-mine either, so a very fairly distributed coin. Mining finished a few weeks ago, so all 27M BCO are out there now, there will never be any more. You need to sign up the CryptoBridge to buy BCO. Once you have BCO you can then stake to earn a share of the profits. I'll put together a simple calculator and post it here in a day or so. Being decentralised it can even act as a wallet for you - too easy!
qazgroup (OP)

RiveMont

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:26:04 AM

There was no ICO, and no pre-mine either, so a very fairly distributed coin. Mining finished a few weeks ago, so all 27M BCO are out there now, there will never be any more. You need to sign up the CryptoBridge to buy BCO. Once you have BCO you can then stake to earn a share of the profits. I'll put together a simple calculator and post it here in a day or so. Being decentralised it can even act as a wallet for you - too easy!

Nice, so it is eth based decentralized exchange? And can we buy their tokens on another exchange yet?

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:10:30 PM

Envion will run cryptocurrency mining operation and investors will get some percent of the revenue.
among

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:41:27 PM

Hi,
I tried to find a thread for profit sharing or dividends paying funds, tokens, businesses or projects but could not find one, so im starting this thread, here you can list the profit sharing projects and discuss them.
Some of the projects im in are: Taas, Astro, cartaxi and some card projects like tenx pay, change etc.
You can post your favorite ones or any new ones so we can discuss their scope, performace and issues.

check spectre.ai is  a good  project, many investors joined, is The world's first broker-less financial trading platform,
The future of Digital Options, Forex and CFD trading is here. SPECTRE, short for speculative tokenised trading exchange, is a financial prediction market platform backed by a tokenised liquidity pool. Built on the Ethereum blockchain, SPECTRE's platform combined with the decentralised and autonomous liquidity pool owned by the token sale investors takes the broker out of the equation completely resulting in a revolutionary change in the trading world and a new level of transparency. Find out more here.
qazgroup (OP)

RiveMont

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:08:15 PM

Coss is changing their tokens from erc-20 model to erc-223, the upgrade will require some task from token holders, try to find the update in your email
Or medium, do not miss out..

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
Pjatvoet

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:06:18 AM

Not a lot of action in this thread, I invested it in Crypto-bridge and that worked out quite well. I'm curious if there are others like this, or in the pipelines besides Kucoin and COSS.
Muruga

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:06:19 PM

I know the EQUI project plans to pay dividends to the holders of the tokens. Approximately 70 percent of earned profits will be paid.
EQUI provides an opportunity for ordinary people to engage in venture capital investment. The project is at the ICO stage now.
You can still earn on NEO tokens, which pay about 20% per annum.
Dluretic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:12:11 PM

NEO, put your NEO in your local wallet, so you can get GAS periodically.
And in the long run, NEO is at a very low price.

Pjatvoet

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:13:56 AM

I know the EQUI project plans to pay dividends to the holders of the tokens. Approximately 70 percent of earned profits will be paid.
EQUI provides an opportunity for ordinary people to engage in venture capital investment. The project is at the ICO stage now.
You can still earn on NEO tokens, which pay about 20% per annum.

NEO is more like a staking mechanism without any cashflow right? I'm not really interested in that. I'll take a look at EQUI, thanks!
Malabarka

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:16:30 AM

Hi,
I tried to find a thread for profit sharing or dividends paying funds, tokens, businesses or projects but could not find one, so im starting this thread, here you can list the profit sharing projects and discuss them.
Some of the projects im in are: Taas, Astro, cartaxi and some card projects like tenx pay, change etc.
You can post your favorite ones or any new ones so we can discuss their scope, performace and issues.
The last project in which I participated, and which brought good money - a Gibraltar GBX.
For signatures on the full member I received tokens for 3 Ethereum.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: