Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:25:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Electroneum Price Prediction  (Read 303 times)
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:01:18 AM

Where do you see Electroneum  at the end of this month(December 2017)?

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:17:37 AM

I think the price will initially go down, as soon as people from the ico come back, restore their accounts and transfer their etn to exchanges, the manipulation and selling pressure will push down the price naturally, but once it all settles out im expecting the price to be back at around 10 cents in near term.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:22:45 AM

Apologies to all ETN lovers but I really do think ETN is a sham.

I'm not a code guru or even a good programmer but it's easy to see how electronuem failed so much with the first and second launch of their coin due to sheer incompetence of development team. It doesn't take a genius to know you have to prepare and ensure your launch date goes smoothly without any problems. Security issues are a big concern but the move to push through with listing on an exchange when only they hold majority of the coins? They just screwed over the investors.

The next blunder they do is for the relaunch. They go on ahead and blame AWS when in fact they should have already anticipated that lots of concurrent users would be logged on at the same time. If they can't even anticipate something as simple as a launch I doubt they will be able to actually execute any product that is worthwile.

Electroneum is a shit coin.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:23:46 AM

Electroneum was nearing its new All Time High on December 12, it has $0.136970 per ETN and right now we have seen a great dip and the price goes down to $$0.068864, by the end of December maybe we can see it comes back to $0.1 again or a slight increase of $0.08 by the end of December, Because I really think it can sure goes back again and make a new All time high next year.
yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:29:09 AM

Electroneum's price went down fast as soon as it's launched yesterday  as expected. Lots of investors dumped their coin while it worthed something but it seem bounty hunters still didn't recieve their coins ,that means another dump is on it's way as soon as they get their coins. So it's hard to make positive predictions for the Electroneum's price for this month.

pakupayung

Activity: 437
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:35:47 AM

There is great news from elektroneum. You can see pintaram links https://www.pintaram.com/u/cryptogramborneo/1665643375725237859_6090141651
tevez_86

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 11:41:14 AM

I personally think it will drop more due to not all users have received ICO payout and bounty payouts. whilst users were able to mine etc thus making the demand for the coin less. but also the price for ico and bounty holders will be considerably less than was made out when they first purchased. it will probably take a long time for it to pick up.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:45:21 AM

Electroneum's price went down fast as soon as it's launched yesterday  as expected. Lots of investors dumped their coin while it worthed something but it seem bounty hunters still didn't recieve their coins ,that means another dump is on it's way as soon as they get their coins. So it's hard to make positive predictions for the Electroneum's price for this month.
bounty is a little part of all coins, so if the price was dumped a half when all the investors could sold etn i think bounty will not affect the price
ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 714
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 12:17:19 PM

Electroneum is one of the few coins out there that came in with an ICO and do actually have a future. Anyone who says that this coin is a failure or is a shit coin clearly hasn't done enough research or is just furious that he missed the ICO and the opportunity to make 10 times of your investment in just two months.

I totally trust this coin and the team behind it especially their CEO. They've got amazing devs, incredible marketing team (recently partnered with Jargon PR as well which is good) and a great future coming along. They're trying to expand the usage of the coin in every direction. Starting with making partnerships with a few companies here and there (they did with a cellular network a few days ago) and it's actually great for the brand.

The main idea behind the coin which I believe is and will always be the main key that attracts new people into it and make a lot articles, videos and media talk about will be "mobile mining". Well I'm not talking about how practical that will be or how much you could potentially make with a mobile phone, but it's totally something that a lot of people will be interested in and want to know more about.

I was part of the ICO and yes I'd buy again and again and again. Of course the site yesterday was under stress but at the end of the day I got access to my coins. The dip is inevitable. Most of the people sold as they got a profit of at least 7x. But I actually waited for it to reach $0.05 and bought more. In about 3months this coin will be worth way more than it is right now.
WUWARAOLUOXIANG

Activity: 302

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:24:08 PM

I think the project gots some potential. Yes, it is facing a lot of pressure, but It can make through it, I am very confident of that. :-)
popoypalaboy03

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:02:30 PM

I think the price will increase as soon as it releases but might go down by the end of this year. If you are wondering why it would go down by the end of the year. This might happen due to the hard folk. Everyone would want to invest in Bitcoin and that's why the prices might come down. In a long run there is high chance of getting a huge profit. No one can assure that though.
FleurTunisienne

Activity: 265
Merit: 14

Nina

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:28:17 PM

I personally think it will drop more due to not all users have received ICO payout and bounty payouts. whilst users were able to mine etc thus making the demand for the coin less. but also the price for ico and bounty holders will be considerably less than was made out when they first purchased. it will probably take a long time for it to pick up.
After a search and check the whitepaper of electrneum, it's not that clear how smartphone users will practise mining via an application; no details about scale and blockchain synchronization especially when think in long term and accumulative transactions. Easly compared with any successfull blockchain coin as ethereum and bitcoin where miners needs a lot of power and machines. I can't say the project is going to fail that users would still ask about technical details.

Call me "SAW"
oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:10:46 PM

Well, here we see that everything follows a rehearsed script and no miracle happened. At ICO, the price was overstated, sold with bonuses, after that everyone ran to the market to sell everything quickly and make a profit. The price fell to the ground. If this is a promising project, the price will return to 0.1 in a couple of months. If it's a dummy, then you'll have to wait for pump. Then sell as much as possible for yourself.
RelBunny

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:24:38 PM

To be honest, I expected it to get dumped quite close to the ICO value after everyone got access to their coins yesterday.

However it wasn't even nearly that low, and as a result, even my cautious prediction says that it can't fall down much more. It's more likely to go up quite soon, especially when marketing kicks in. So I wouldn't be surprised if we see it somewhere near 0.15 at the end of the year.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: