Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:54:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invictus - New Cryptocurrency  (Read 566 times)
EEM

Activity: 194
Merit: 32

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 03:02:00 PM

Not much happening...but still mining going on... Grin
I've mined ivc, but mpos-pools had deleted this coin. No reason to mine this coin.
Mokel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:34:47 PM

I think this is the longest digital currency that could possibly be an instant payment to everyone, I love this kind of project and I'm looking for success
komotao

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:52:18 PM

I'm having issues syncing my wallet
yunusseymen16

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:43:48 PM

Any exchange for sell or buy Invictus? Or which exchanges will list you?
Any news about it. You have a wallet. It's make us safe.
it gives us confidence. I think you will rise step by step. I will share this project with my friends. Good luck.
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:45:35 AM

Seems like a good project hope you succeed. Fun fact about the word "invictus"

Invictus is Latin meaning "invincible". More precisely, invincible is derived from the word invictus. But there is another word derived from invictus: inedible.

The roots of Latin extend as far as the hypothetical Indo-European Proto Language which dates as far as 20,000 BC.

What's more interesting is that in some other languages in the same family, "inedible" and "invincible" are verbalised with one word.

That leads me to this idea: The community using the hypothetical Indo-European Proto Language could be cannibals. In which when you beat someone you get to eat them and as long as you are unbeaten (invincible) you were also inedible.

Yeah, it's a bit off-topic but I couldn't help but share this with you...
unsquidly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:34:27 AM

Is there a way to get the Android wallet into the desktop version? I accidentally mined some coins to the mobile wallet, but they do not show up in there
peeess

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:27:38 PM

I think this one is dead. Grin
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:49:31 AM

Invictus Capital Releases Free AI White Paper Plagiarism Detection Tool

Invictus Capital has pioneered the Titan AI Tool which identifies fraudulent and copycat content to address the rise of white paper plagiarism in the cryptocurrency space - and the resulting damage to the reputation of the industry.

The Titan AI Tool uses machine learning techniques to analyze and detect plagiarism in ICO white papers. It evaluates the originality and legitimacy of early-stage investment opportunities within the ICO space. Uploading white papers for comparison also helps to expand the Titan database and benefits the community. The continuously-expanding corpus currently consists of over 1455 documents (3.73 GB) that were scraped from various ICO lists and contributed by users.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/invictus-capital-releases-free-ai-white-paper-plagiarism-detection-tool/

EEM

Activity: 194
Merit: 32

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 06:20:06 PM

Invictus Capital Releases Free AI White Paper Plagiarism Detection Tool

Invictus Capital has pioneered the Titan AI Tool which identifies fraudulent and copycat content to address the rise of white paper plagiarism in the cryptocurrency space - and the resulting damage to the reputation of the industry.

The Titan AI Tool uses machine learning techniques to analyze and detect plagiarism in ICO white papers. It evaluates the originality and legitimacy of early-stage investment opportunities within the ICO space. Uploading white papers for comparison also helps to expand the Titan database and benefits the community. The continuously-expanding corpus currently consists of over 1455 documents (3.73 GB) that were scraped from various ICO lists and contributed by users.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/invictus-capital-releases-free-ai-white-paper-plagiarism-detection-tool/

Unfortunately, this project does not apply to the coin discussed here. Developers have abandoned their project. Their facebook page also empty of new information
peeess

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:13:12 AM

I agree - coin is dead
poli.isk

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:25:52 PM

this is very interesting and promising. those who come up with something useful for people worthy of success. experience shows that the useful lives long. and the that have come up with for deception quickly burns down.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: