Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:21:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCONNECT - roadmap 2018: new bot version & direct exchange to fiat  (Read 114 times)
jansmar75 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:35:13 AM

Do you think that the announcements made in the BitConnect roadmap for 2018 (new bot version and the possibility to exchange BCC directly into fiat without going through other crypto) make the platform seem any more legit?

Haven't put any money into them myself but curious to see the developments.
Tankdestroyer

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:09:22 PM

Do you think that the announcements made in the BitConnect roadmap for 2018 (new bot version and the possibility to exchange BCC directly into fiat without going through other crypto) make the platform seem any more legit?

Haven't put any money into them myself but curious to see the developments.
It would surely be a great development for it if that were the case. IMO it is a big step if they were to accomplish it but I wonder if their bcc fiat exchanging service would be more convenient than btc intended fiat exchanging service? If they were to be more convenient then for sure it will go boom but even without it for now all I can say is that bitconnect somehow is legit. If you want in then don't hesitate to invest into them, just remember to invest what you are ready to lose.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:23:04 PM

It's a good news that you were not putting your money on BCC because it was likely a scam from the start.
Me, as a person who knew bitconnect since their announcement was published in 2016, I do not trust them so far since they are using Ponzi scheme for deceiving investors to invest in bitconnect, even if they were supported and trusted by many people.
However, why you still curious about their development? Are you scared that if you won't invest to bitconnect right now you will disappointed in next year because you are not invest in bitconnect?
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:30:06 PM

The only roadmap I'm expecting is one that finishes up with a lot of people losing alot of money.

I'm curious to see how long they can draw it out for and how many more awful music videos they can make.
dg2010

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:47:43 PM

I dont know everybody will think about me to ask some stupid question but dont you think we should keep invest into bcc. very risk? right?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: