Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:05:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CEX.io SCAM - Networked confirmed Ripple transaction but cex.io did not credit  (Read 165 times)
JJ17 (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:40:31 AM

Unfortunately I've been scammed as it seems. Undecided

I transfered XRP to my Cex.io account.
A few minutes after I made the transaction, the Ripple network confirmed my transaction.
Now hours later, my XRP is still not credited to my account.
I tripple checked the deposit address and destination tag. - all correct.

The customer service does not respond. I would recommend you to stay away from cex.io   Undecided

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maimi

Activity: 101
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:58:38 AM

A few minutes after I made the transaction, the Ripple network confirmed my transaction.

The customer service does not respond. I would recommend you to stay away from cex.io   Undecided

They write in facebook, they feed with promises, no one enrolls xrp ...
This is very sad, here is their link
https://www.facebook.com/pg/CEX.IO/posts/?ref=page_internal
try to write there too, in the forefront you need to keep from this as far as possible..
iamabasicboy

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:59:20 AM

Yes I saw many scam accusation on their official thread and people complaint about the way the run it.
Maimi

Activity: 101
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:59:52 AM

Let more people know about this case and do not use this exchange, because it can do anything.
When bitcoin went up they after a day credited to the account when the price fell in relation to the peak of the course in half.

As for the time of their "technical work", they disconnected the output to a bank card. Angry Angry Angry
CEX
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 09:09:00 AM

Unfortunately, we have had technical issues with XRP transactions. We have informed our users about it to avoid the situations like this. It took us a bit longer to deal with it as we sought for the help of Ripple developers. Still, we did our best to restore the transactions, and now everything works fine. Your Ripple should have appeared on your balance. If it still has not, kindly provide us with your user ID to check everything.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
Litvin

Activity: 78
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:13:03 PM

Ripple - not crypto money - scam from bankers. Ripple is completely 100% with the pre-release issued by Ripple 65% left to itself and 35% sold, it is not anonymous, the issue is possible in unlimited quantities, it is rigidly and completely centralized, it was created by the richest states and banks of the world with the money of monopoly oligarchs, for one purpose to destroy and devalue in the eyes of the public the world of crypto-currencies. States are afraid of crypto-currencies and criticize them. Ripple is not criticized by the authorities, states, politicians and bankers! You will not hear anything bad about Ripple from them.
 For several years Ripple will eat all the main crypto-currencies - this is the black hole of the crypto-currency market, launched by states and banks. The total capitalization of the crypto-currency market will remain insignificant, and the Ripple capitalization will grow due to the exhaustion of money from other crypto-currencies. When banks artificially depreciate the world's major crypto-currencies, with the help of Ripple, there will then be an unrestricted release of the Ripple (because of its centralization) and the owners' funds will also be depreciated with the help of huge inflation, and subsequently unlimited emissions Ripple will be completely destroyed by banks and their governments.
This will allow states to declare crypto money outlawed and never allow to return to private money and crypt.
gelapir

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:23:56 PM

Does that issue solved from CEX? does now safe to deposit Ripple on CEX?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: