Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:03:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex disabling my account  (Read 238 times)
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:06:38 PM

They have been sending emails that if you are caught having more than 1 accounts the accounts will get disable and then manual verification is going to be required to get it activated again. I know of people who have been waiting now for more than 45 days to get their accounts verified.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 03:07:02 PM

Bittrex used to be one of the best exchange but now they are scammer, I have my legacy account with them but they disable my withdrawn without any email notifications so I cant withdraw 20000usd in my bittrex right now and I cant verified my identity with the automatic system. It is better to avoid this scammy exchange and move your fund to better exchange like Binance or Etherdelta. Even poloniex still better than Bittrex because they allow you to withdrawn 2000usd per day.
irukandji (OP)

Activity: 629
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:13:17 PM

I never have that issue. can you share what exactly happened. did you verify your account? it is important to do kyc to prevent any problem with the exchange

I had a very old account which I never gave ID on. Probably from late 2013 or early 2014.
At some point I opened a second account and gave my ID.

I went to put my ID on the second account (dumb I know now), and they disabled it.

I think the reason was that I used the same ID on both accounts, as that is one of the possible reasons given. they didn't exactly say why.

I think they will probably sort it out, but I guess they are very busy
irukandji (OP)

Activity: 629
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:14:12 PM

They have been sending emails that if you are caught having more than 1 accounts the accounts will get disable and then manual verification is going to be required to get it activated again. I know of people who have been waiting now for more than 45 days to get their accounts verified.

What is manual verification?
JoyofCrypto

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:15:30 PM

Don't understand what all the fuss is about, It took me a couple of minutes to get everything needed for the verification and after I submited everything they verified me in about 15 minutes.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:23:27 PM

I had an account disabled by Bittrex. I think because i had two accounts and used the same ID.

Has anyone had their account disabled at Bittrex? 
Why do you use bittrex at all?
They are everything what crypto stands against - anonymity.
I stopped using their platform when they decided to put down withdrawal limits for unverified accounts and now it looks like i made good decision.
IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:35:10 PM

Bittrex is one of the top and most reliable exchanges. If you don't brake their rules, nothing will happen to your account. Of course, they have disadvantages, like their support which is too slow and their verification issues, but it's still one of the top exchanges now.
jwrent34

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:50:37 PM

There have been a few people on youtube complaining that they got their account disabled and where finding it very hard to get a hold of anybody since seemingly bittrex is swarmed by requests. Good luck. :/

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:31:29 PM

same thing happened to me but luckily they changed it to 100 btc after verification. I know some people are having harder time going through verification.

as someone mentioned earlier, bittrex is swamped with support requests so you might have to wait little longer than usual.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:33:59 PM

What is manual verification?

I think he meant sending documents manually via email to support if you can't get it verified through their system. If you're waiting for too long you should contact bill or ryan with documents and may be they'll fix it. this was suggested by someone in other thread who got it fixed.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
foggywhite007

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:41:11 PM

Maybe not the subject. In exchange Bittrex want to say a few words. The feeling that it must escape as soon as possible. Blocking of accounts almost 20% of people. Strange behavior support. Now they have closed the registration for other people. A feeling that the stock exchange is now askamerica all. But six months ago, I called it better going with a Polo on it. But now...

johnrickdalaygon

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:54:00 PM

Bittrex is becoming more strictly ! I heard a lot of traders has been blocked their accounts without notifying them for what reason, that is why bittrex becoming "scammers" in the eye of others. Having two accounts with the same identity is prohibited, they don't want to have redundancy of records. I submit tickets on bittrex and asked them why they didn't hire a lot of people to work to their support system to avoid so much query and they've answered me that they hired some people to work with and these people will be integrated next week after the training. Hope to solve all this question  Cheesy
Altcoinster

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:57:07 PM

I had an account disabled by Bittrex. I think because i had two accounts and used the same ID.

Has anyone had their account disabled at Bittrex? 

Sounds bad!

I never had these problems with Bittrex, the only problem that I have ofter is the IP issue. You just have to confirm that mail, but it it takes hours before the Email is visible in your inbox.. I really hate that and I hope they will fix it soon!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: