Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:29:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How I recovered my funds from scam binary option traders.  (Read 121 times)
Ashleywentworth1101 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:53:37 PM

I would advise all to contact —GeminiHacks (dot) (com) they helped me recover my invested money I had with 24option and Banc de Binary last week. 50k and 65k respectively for both companies I can’t help but post their services online. They  also helped my neighbour with the same issue we got into together. This binary option scam issue is really turning to wide spread disease, I advise to contact Geminihacks (dot) (com) if you have fallen into the same binary option scheme by these brokers. So far they have recovered all the money from both my 24option and Banc de Binary accounts, contact them now to do the same.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
latelateshow2

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:11:18 PM

FAKE, you retard
https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.binary-optionsreview.com
yapengW

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:54:24 PM

i was once a victim of scam, this broker took my funds of $60k and would not listen to me till i found this simple steps i used through a reliable binary option service and recovered all funds back within few days. traders beware of some of this unregulated brokers. we must put a stop to this scam brokers. please reach me with yapengoloogo (at) gmail (dot) com for more info and special guidelines on how i got my money back
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:52:13 PM

Nah, this is a shady service. It's similar to all these Ripoff Report services offering to delete scam accusations from the entire world wide web and repair your reputation. For a fee of course. And they all demand that you pay first.

The fact that you're posting this here makes one stop and think. Why would you do that? Then a second new account does the same thing above. If you recovered all that money, you would still be too traumatized to post about the experience, let alone a review about a service which you claim helped you recover $115k. The way you worded this post sounds more like advertising for them. Or perhaps and better still, someone from that site itself advertising here.

... and special guidelines on how i got my money back

And those special guidelines would be what? Pay fees upfront?

jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:58:28 PM

a scammer telling us how he avoided being scammed on a scam accusation board. just WOW.

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: