Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:28:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Super Bitcoin Wallet?  (Read 121 times)
goggles (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:58:05 PM

Does Super Bitcoin have a working wallet or a way to claim your coins with just the private key from bitcoin core?
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:27:31 PM

last time i checked out their website, there were no wallet, no source code and no update anywhere to be seen.

you either have your bitcoin on an exchange (super risky move) and get the airdrop. or you have to wait and see even if they do really release something in a couple of months probably and claim it when it is safe and tested not to steal your bitcoins.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
goggles (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:56:12 PM

last time i checked out their website, there were no wallet, no source code and no update anywhere to be seen.

you either have your bitcoin on an exchange (super risky move) and get the airdrop. or you have to wait and see even if they do really release something in a couple of months probably and claim it when it is safe and tested not to steal your bitcoins.

They have some wallets listed but I tried a couple and they don't show anything about Super Bitcoin. Should  be able to move bitcoins to a new wallet then use old keys to collect crap coins. That's what I did with the other alts.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: