Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:19:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who’s Satoshi Nakamoto?  (Read 424 times)
Tantlizbat

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:12:14 AM

Well no one knows who the fuck is this guy, but he has been the founder of all this ecosystem.

We dont know if it is an organization, or if there is just one guy behind all this whole system that has changed a lot of lifes.

It will keep being a secret forever.

There are many theories about him, some believe in fusion of companies while some say robotic technology. But we have nothing to do with him all what we are grateful to him is for bitcoin. This technology has changed the world completely and is giving equal chances to all to earn money and make their future good and secure. It is providing jobs to all unemployed and also making then able to earn by their own and meet their financial needs
Davidbugs2

Activity: 217

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:15:24 AM

I doubt we will ever discover who he was honestly, unless one day he decided to let him introduce to the world.
Clos Belmont ICO

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 12:03:52 PM

It seems to me that the fact that his name is unknown attracts even more attention and interest to bitcoins and digital assets in general
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:16:42 PM

Will we ever discover who he is?  Huh

A guy who is the founder of bitcoins, He is very mysterious guy because people are puzzled about who really he is, Until now there's a lot of speculation where this guy live and its family background, He stands anonymous to everyone. But after all his nice contribution in crypto world all of us enjoyed and benefited to his invention, Big thanks to him:)
Click Enter

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:21:18 PM

the question that does not want to shut up ... I believe it is just a username and / or a secret organization, as has already been said here.
CryptoVance

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:25:30 PM

I don't know why people ask such question, anymore. Who cares anyway? The guy decided to hide himself and have some privacy, so why asking the same question over and over.
Bit4UTeam

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 01:40:49 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is an anonymous creator of the oldest cryptocurrency and the whole system of bitcoin. As for me I think that it's not a single person who could create bitcoin. Who knows, hope that some day we will all get to know who he/she/they really are.
felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:42:25 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 04:35:20 AM by felipe04

That is the creator of digital currency also known as bitcoin,no one know where he or she is that him or her in crypto if you try to google this this is only the answer.I think crypto give so much conveniece in any user that use this and also the extra income here so i believe say good to he or she is not enough.To create like btc is so unbelievable so to tell he or she is also unbelievable.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:09:13 PM

I have read many articles about it that who is Satoshi nakamoto but in actual there was mentioned that it may be possible or not that existence of the person named Satoshi nakamoto may or may not be , so we should not say surely .
A lots of articles saying that idea of bitcoin like thing was given by Satoshi nakamoto but devloper was Elon named perosn .
May be this will be truth but in my opinion we should not go through this matter because we will got nothing than Doubt .
It is better for bitcoin's future that the creater of such a big technology is because privacy is a big factor in bitcoin that making it more interesting than other currency's have impact in our daily need .
Johj

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:11:56 PM

I think that Hal Finney seems like the most likely answer, but we will never actually know, so it's pointless to ask or answer.
clponyu

Activity: 444
Merit: 11

Indonesian Translator

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 02:13:21 PM

Someone can tell me who he is? Smiley. The father of Bitcoin, the founder of Bitcoin. but no one know he is. that's make bitcoin world more interesting. Thank you Satoshi nakamoto for the mistery.
vinzanityyy

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:13:37 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by the unknown person or people who designed bitcoin and created its original reference implementation. As part of the implementation, they also devised the first blockchain database. In the process they were the first to solve the double-spending problem for digital currency.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:15:02 PM

After all these years, people are still asking this question and unfortunately, the correct answer never came to them. With this in mind, I think, we will never know who Satoshi Nakamoto is. We'll never know if he is still alive or already dead. Many assumptions have been thrown in the wild trying to unravel the true identity of this man with no success. There are many theories available stating the reason why he left the core dev team and one of them that I liked the most is that he left so that there will be no "central" figure associated with BTC. He wanted it to be free and not attached to anyone even himself.

Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:43:39 PM

I guess that Satoshi nakamoto is not  an individual person so It is an organization( Multiple of  people). Because one person cannot  make this locked technologie and successful too.
In fact,  we need always a team work to make a big project like bitcoin.
smajler

Activity: 125
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:50:35 PM

I know one thing, Satoshi Nakamoto is a MULTI-Billionaire. He have 1M btc, 1M btc cash, 1M btc super and etc. I wonder what would happen if Satoshi wanted to sell all your bitcoins...

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   Own ONION   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    Highly Secure & TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary •  SegWit Wallet Released  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:33:47 PM

I do not care who he is, it is very dangerous to know him as the one who has found the bitcoin.
and let him stay in hiding.
Well my opinion is little different some people are saying he is an owner of bitcoin someone they are saying it’s a company name so there are a lot of misconception about Satoshi Nakamoto no one know the reality about him that who is he that’s why bitcoin is also decentralized so if hope in future there may be any chance come about him and I think It must be disclosed to every one about him because people want to the vision of Satoshi Nakamoto.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Magica

Activity: 55
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:37:16 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by the unknown person or people who designed bitcoin and created its original reference implementation.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:00:13 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is a person known as the founder of Bitcoin and the creator of the original Bitcoin client.
Most of what is known about Nakamoto is a man of about 40 years, lives in Japan; polite, educated, with excellent knowledge of English.

arrmia11

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:20:49 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the founder of Bitcoin and no one knows what is the true identity behind his name. Some theory says that it is a name of a person and some tells that it is the name of a collaborative company. Whatever or whoever it may be, what I can say is we must be thankful for what he contributed to the entire world.

imdabest239

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:33:45 PM

Stop guys, this has already been asked more than 1000's of times in here, it is useless to keep asking this, because we all know that this is just a mistery that will never be resolved.
No one knows who he is.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: