Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:42:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why buy XSPEC?  (Read 1666 times)
borgx

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:04:58 PM

Neutral investor here:

the problem with xspec is the marketting. As you can see on the graph, some bears try to get their profits and sell, but the coin keeps growing but quite slow.

This is because the coin is barely known and the team behind it doesnt spend anything on advertising. The community tells other people about it, and thats right now the ONLY reason why it grows.

But yes, the technology it got is superior, and is only evolving over time to be even better.
The wallet is also quite nice and super easy to use.

And if you need a final push to be interested: Look at the total amount of coins available. Verus verge, or other coins. There's not alot, and that means value increases when there is more demand.
mR.k0fka

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:08:55 PM

XSPEC has a solid team and truly privacy vision
if someone realizes it and starts to use in the darkweb, it can go like XMR to 60$ when it accepted
xPPx

Activity: 531
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 10:09:51 PM

XSPEC is a gamble. I want to see a few results before investing. Good luck!
Si H

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:43:48 PM

I have just started investing in this project. been buying a few each week from my mining profits. The tech looks good but as many people have said there needs to be more marketing. good privacy coins are what people are looking into at the moment. I do hope this coin gets more recognition.
spacegoon

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:41:56 PM

Technology behind Spectre is amazing considering other coins that are over valued and they haven't even implemented a lot of features that are already on XSPEC. TOR + OBFS already working + Staking; New Wallet updates coming soon and 20M current supply and sub 2 USD price tag. I expect it to grow WAY beyond the current asking price.
Hardva (OP)

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:59:43 PM

As I told you, lack of marketing and this will go through the roof.
borgx

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:29:10 PM

I have just started investing in this project. been buying a few each week from my mining profits. The tech looks good but as many people have said there needs to be more marketing. good privacy coins are what people are looking into at the moment. I do hope this coin gets more recognition.
Pretty much everyone wants to see xspec be the future but yeah, no one knows about xspec. But it keeps growing!

With the low amount of coins available, it will rise even more.

I hope somewhere mid 2018 the first stores are going to accept xspec. It needs to stabilise in order for that to happen first, though.
franklinrichards

Activity: 239
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:37:14 AM

because of the very promising when you would like to invest in a long period of time. Maybe that's the reason most people. and including I want to like it, the pursuit of enormous profits so for long-term investment.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:06:10 AM

XSPEC limited supply is what appeals to me. And its growth has been quite appealing for my portfolio despite the lack of marketing.
Soon as marketing starts, it's going to XPLODE
adamski

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:15:38 AM

That's why I invested in XSPEC. The only missing puzzle is marketing!
But now I'm really happy, because I could buy at an very undervalued price Smiley
When marketing starts, this coin will moon!
ryjin1007

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:26:03 AM

That's why I invested in XSPEC. The only missing puzzle is marketing!
But now I'm really happy, because I could buy at an very undervalued price Smiley
When marketing starts, this coin will moon!
First time heard about this coin will try to look at it about the project and its goal. This can be a good coin this coming 2018 i will be holding some of it
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:14:46 AM

This coin has a very interesting technology. And it is more thorough than BTC or ETH tech. If users understand this, then this coin will raise a lot. Now is a good time to buy XSPEC.

Hardva (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:37:34 PM

as I have been saying ... it is a marketing problem. I regret not having bought when it was 0.25 $ ... now it is 2.19 $ and it will continue to grow. once you enter the bittrex poloniex market, you will enjoy your real profit, this project I promise in the medium and long term, maybe in the short term and even exceed monero, now rise or always regret.
qwertylolxd

Activity: 322
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:49:54 PM

SpectreCoin (XSPEC)
Very interesting project that will definitely go up in price!
XSPEC - I'm sure that it will cost much more than now, I buy this coin.
SCAR_8

Activity: 139

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:25:12 AM

I got into it because of the tech and ideas behind the project. And I also only started buying lower supply coins. This one didn't have an insane amount of coins. I wish I would of bought more when it was cheaper. It almost hit $3 earlier.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Vlizze

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:27:40 AM

I like this and deep onion for buy and hold.

My ideal coin would be to take ripple and do the exact opposite.
borgx

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:32:03 PM

I like this and deep onion for buy and hold.

My ideal coin would be to take ripple and do the exact opposite.
What do you mean?
cryptocommoner

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:08:51 PM

Forgive my ignorance, but where can I buy XSPEC?  I don't see it on any of the exchanges that I frequent like binance, etc.
johncro_

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:10:35 PM

Forgive my ignorance, but where can I buy XSPEC?  I don't see it on any of the exchanges that I frequent like binance, etc.
people buy it mostly on cryptopia
Hardva (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:09:36 PM

Cryptopia .

I got into it because of the tech and ideas behind the project. And I also only started buying lower supply coins. This one didn't have an insane amount of coins. I wish I would of bought more when it was cheaper. It almost hit $3 earlier.

the same thing happened to me, I wanted to buy it at 0.4 $, although it is not a bad time now to buy, maybe the profit was already x6
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: