Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:04:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🔥 Zeepin Chain - The Distributed Creative New Economy🔥  (Read 233 times)
16009 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:21:21 PM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
harox

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

▲™

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:24:05 PM

Will this be a token or it's own chain?
March

Activity: 711
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:28:48 PM

i see a bounty for translation but why i cant join the translation bounty ??

i just see Creative Bounties and social bounties
ZeepinOfficial

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 03:33:47 PM

Will this be a token or it's own chain?
It will be a token based on NEO blockchain.
ZeepinOfficial

Activity: 173

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 03:44:44 PM

i see a bounty for translation but why i cant join the translation bounty ??

i just see Creative Bounties and social bounties

Translation bounty isn't available anymore. There are many different missions you can finish and get some free ZPTs  Wink
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:59:08 PM

Hi everyone! Just added Zeepin Chain ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Zeepin_Chain. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
LBX

Activity: 1025
Merit: 534

A

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:24:44 AM

The project needs more activity Wink
I hope you succeed.
CryptoHypno

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:17:26 PM

Would be great to have some additional information/specs in the OP as opposed to just linking to resources.

EDIT:  N/m...see it now.

Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:18:38 AM

CryptoGalaxy Closed-beta Test Report

First two weeks of April, the news of recruiting CryptoGalaxy closed-beta testers was spreading all over the internet. Lots of discussions have been heated in crypto world, users kept talking about it on social media like Telegram, FB and Twitter! Many people have come up with great reviews, feedback and suggestions about the playing method, interface style and ecology development, giving free rein to their thoughts. https://medium.com/@zeepin/cryptogalaxy-closed-beta-test-report-70fd97583200
Kirilp

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:08:33 PM

Zeepin Community Contribution Program — Become our ambassador
https://medium.com/@zeepin/zeepin-community-contribution-program-become-our-ambassador-686e8af58c10

In the light of building a platform to embrace the positive impacts of decentralization in the creative industry, we would like to involve every member of Zeepin community to become an active part of our Zeepin family and join us on the road to success.

Creativity is a very complex term that can be understood and defined in many different ways. Unlike many educational institutions nowadays, Zeepin fully supports any effort of letting your creative side go wild. We would like to challenge you to show us your talent and to express your thoughts and ideas throughout and beyond our community. Let your works speak for you.

We are launching a fresh Community Contribution Program and would like to invite anyone to join Zeepin team as an ambassador of our project and help us present Zeepin to the world.

We are aware of the importance of influencer marketing and we believe that anyone can be an influencer in their own way. As Zeepin investors and supporters, you know more about the project than anyone else, making you the most valuable influencer out there. We would like to find individuals that will help us by creating a high quality original content to build excitement and interest for Zeepin and help us attract new potential users of Zeepin platform.

Strong community is the ground stone of every successful project and only with your help we can achieve maximum progress on every step of development. As investors and Zeepin project enthusiasts, you would be presenting Zeepin inside and outside of our community and being rewarded for your hard work.
AndrewPeoples

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:15:46 PM

On which exchanges you will be listing?
fishervwb

Activity: 445
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:44:57 AM

A major leap forward for Zeepin -What you can expect in Q3?

All the Zeepiners around the world, thank you for being most supportive through all the time. As you may have noticed, Zeepin has been mainly focusing on the strengthening of its ecosystem, maintenance of the community, expansion of partnerships and orchestration of its two customized chains — Zeepin Chain & Galaxy Chain(one is a consortium chain designed for creative industries and the other is an independent public chain designed for entertainment industries )during the past Q1 and Q2.

As being one of the core dApps of Zeepin ecosystem, ZeeWallet has completed an array of core functionalities as well as the first round of internal testing; The launch of CryptoGalaxy Beta 1.0, a pan-entertainment application powered by blockchain on Galaxy Chain, has attracted over 4300 users from more than 100 countries who have been actively engaged in all CryptoGalaxy-related activities. Moreover, what made April 23 a big day to remember for Zeepin was its first-ever meetup successfully being held in Korea — all the progress of Zeepin was face-to-face shared with investors and crypto fans. On the heel of this meetup, On May 1, Zeepin teamed up with Design Beijing for throwing the “Reshape & New life”design forum by inviting a number of well-known designers in a move to explore the way of efficient, smart and creative work.

https://medium.com/@zeepin/a-major-leap-forward-for-zeepin-what-you-can-expect-in-q3-6ef6fdd41be2
jeen5

Activity: 171
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:10:16 PM

Was this title already available? I do remember. I wanted to participate in the bounty campaign. but it's expired. is it going on?
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:25:13 PM

ZEEPIN Chain and GALAXY Chain — Why 2 chains and what is the role of planets?

Zeepin is committed to protecting the speed and security of its network. This is why we’re building two separate chains for transactions named Zeepin chain and Galaxy chain. As we’ve seen in the past with blockchain gaming platforms, a high number of transactions from these applications can congest the network and effect user experience. So, by dividing the network into two halves, we will ensure that all transactions are processed seamlessly. Zeepin Chain will process the business transactions of Zeepin dApps while the token transactions will be processed on Galaxy public chain. Zeepin Chain Is a consortium chain with less nodes compared to the Galaxy chain which will increase its efficiency.
https://medium.com/@zeepin/zeepin-chain-and-galaxy-chain-why-we-need-2-chains-and-what-role-do-planets-f86678495f7e
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: