Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:56:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MCO (Monaco) ban from telegram group for simple question  (Read 159 times)
bear100 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:21:45 PM

Sorry for this post, but I think the community should know how Monaco admins treat with us.
I was banned from the Monaco card telegram group for question about their competitors.
That's how their admins maintain "right opinions" in their group. Just try to ask about competitors and the advantage of MCO against other projects (Bonpay, Tenx, Tokencard ,etc.) and you will be banned.
Also one of admins wrote in the group chat, that for any such questions he/she will ban users.
So, I don't think this is the right way to communicate with the community.
Link to the group you can easily find on their main page. Want to have fun? Get yourself banned from their group.

NOTE: I was not abusing any person, used no strong language just asked inconvenient questions.
GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:35:58 PM

I have Monaco in my wallet. I like it. What you are saying is certainly not very professional. But I think the chat support service is not necessarily smart people. Maybe they were given general rules and they stick to them. To the project itself it has nothing to do. Do not worry, the price of a coin grows higher and higher. And this is the most important thing.
bear100 (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:21:46 AM

I have Monaco in my wallet. I like it. What you are saying is certainly not very professional. But I think the chat support service is not necessarily smart people. Maybe they were given general rules and they stick to them. To the project itself it has nothing to do. Do not worry, the price of a coin grows higher and higher. And this is the most important thing.
Not an issue about the price. But what will happen if after releasing their card you will need to have fast support? You go to telegram, find their group, ask simple questions, which shows the project from not so bright side and what? BANNED! I think if company hires somebody to manage the group, they should choose employees properly.
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:36:54 AM

Not an issue about the price. But what will happen if after releasing their card you will need to have fast support? You go to telegram, find their group, ask simple questions, which shows the project from not so bright side and what? BANNED! I think if company hires somebody to manage the group, they should choose employees properly.

Unfortunately this community of crypto has become a space for supressing descending voices. I doubt you will have a lot of sympathy here. Its really sad that we are becoming dictators who vullify and ban those who disagree with us. I am sorry for what you experienced with monaco, you certainly dont deserve it.
bear100 (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:46:31 AM

Unfortunately this community of crypto has become a space for supressing descending voices. I doubt you will have a lot of sympathy here. Its really sad that we are becoming dictators who vullify and ban those who disagree with us. I am sorry for what you experienced with monaco, you certainly dont deserve it.
Are you one of the managers of the Monaco project?
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:04:43 AM

Are you one of the managers of the Monaco project?
It looks the developer was anti-critism. How the project that was actually raised a lot of money from the investors doing anything wrong like this one. The inconvenient question should be received by the developer and just give it a little explanation will better than banning someone. Not only MCO project there are some projects that hires someone to manage the social group just like a dictator. This doesn't appropriate.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Kryptowolf512

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 08:17:02 AM

Well you got removed because you simply dont followed the rules. Dont know why you are exploding now.
bear100 (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:46:18 AM

What rules? The ones, which described in Orwell's "1984"? Only right opinion and thoughts?
cryptomarijuana

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:08:57 AM

Sorry for this post, but I think the community should know how Monaco admins treat with us.
I was banned from the Monaco card telegram group for question about their competitors.
That's how their admins maintain "right opinions" in their group. Just try to ask about competitors and the advantage of MCO against other projects (Bonpay, Tenx, Tokencard ,etc.) and you will be banned.
Also one of admins wrote in the group chat, that for any such questions he/she will ban users.
Link to the group you can easily find on their main page. Want to have fun? Get yourself banned from their group.

NOTE: I was not abusing any person, used no strong language just asked inconvenient questions.
Thats very unprofessional,we should dump all of their coins so the value will decrease,questioning is a sign that you want to learn and not a sign of disrespect.

bear100 (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:17:06 AM

Thats very unprofessional,we should dump all of their coins so the value will decrease,questioning is a sign that you want to learn and not a sign of disrespect.
I don't know will the dump open their eyes on how to contact with the community. Maybe not, cause they "have no competitors"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: