Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:42:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][CLOSED] eGold - THE ULTIMATE ESPORTS BETTING CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 5951 times)
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 04:55:25 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 02:13:15 AM by eprocent

Spreadsheets are updated here

There were total 2 973 168. 884 tokens sold of which 2% are 59 463.37768 EGL tokens. Which are distributed in these campaign in the following order

Signature campaign: 25% of 2% EGL Tokens (7432.92221)
Social media campaign: 35% of 2% EGL Tokens (20812.18)
Translation campaign: 20% of 2% EGL Tokens (11892.67554)
Blog campaign: 20% of 2% EGL Tokens (11892.67554)

All the spreadsheets are updated and locked for new changes

Blog: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ourB52qmKIMe9_-hXJBvI0kqkIBVUatSTkf7Wts3HWA/edit?usp=sharing
Translation: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPGdz2mHjfyxiq0a2I2aFc8nO59vO5GmY6yIzviYqQo/edit?usp=sharing
Signature: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lSoCo4sVrbLZmrwlZFrN_NDPQ9-BrA5v_ATqhdMbvNk/edit?usp=sharing
Social media: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bHbqr0Hy_ziEguSMhtD1igcKPk8mvw9Wg3sbATfxHtU/edit?usp=sharing

I'll send the spreadsheet to the team for tokens distribution tomorrow.

Regards
BountyPortals

Hello mister irfan_pak10. How about my stakes in social media campaign. You dont include me in this social media spreadsheets. In bountyportal I have 173.50 Stakes. What happend?

P.S. In other 2 or 3 old ended campaigns you dont pay me until now the rewards. Why? You can explain?

Hi eprocent,  

Please note that only those with total stakes above 310 in the eGold bounty portal will qualify to receive their social media tokens.  

Why was this minimum set? Just as Signature campaign participants were required to wear the signature continuously and to write constructive posts and just as the blog campaign articles were rated on quality and blog popularity, the social media entries needed to be evaluated based on the consistency of the support and constructiveness of the comments.  

As far as the other campaigns go please discuss them in their respective threads. Thank you for your consideration!

I have not seen and not read any conditions for the accumulation of a minimum 310 of stakes to qualify for reward. In bountyplatform, these conditions were not specified for egold, which is why I consider this abusive, not accepting it. I do not care about a few coins from this bounty, probably worth a few dollars, but it's not fair for someone to support your project and than you and irfan treat us like that. I hope you understand what I'm saying here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:42:39 PM

All that work for nothing? Sir irfan can you confirm that it is the agreement made by you and egold team?
Spreadsheet #1792 Total stake: 128 Payment: ZERO; Thanks the participants for advertising your project for free.

HODL
nduvan

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:03:48 PM

Why everybody which done job under 310 aint receive token?!....
Nehta

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:09:09 PM

I didn't receive tokens per Social media bounty. Cn you help me with this? You can find me in the spreadsheet under #784. Regards
eGoldgg

Activity: 177
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:24:34 AM

There were total 2 973 168. 884 tokens sold of which 2% are 59 463.37768 EGL tokens. Which are distributed in these campaign in the following order

Blog: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ourB52qmKIMe9_-hXJBvI0kqkIBVUatSTkf7Wts3HWA/edit?usp=sharing
Translation: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPGdz2mHjfyxiq0a2I2aFc8nO59vO5GmY6yIzviYqQo/edit?usp=sharing
Signature: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lSoCo4sVrbLZmrwlZFrN_NDPQ9-BrA5v_ATqhdMbvNk/edit?usp=sharing
Social media: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bHbqr0Hy_ziEguSMhtD1igcKPk8mvw9Wg3sbATfxHtU/edit?usp=sharing

Regards
BountyPortals

Hello mister irfan_pak10. How about my stakes in social media campaign. You dont include me in this social media spreadsheets. In bountyportal I have 173.50 Stakes. What happend?

P.S. In other 2 or 3 old ended campaigns you dont pay me until now the rewards. Why? You can explain?

Hi eprocent,   

Please note that only those with total stakes above 310 in the eGold bounty portal will qualify to receive their social media tokens.   

Why was this minimum set? Just as Signature campaign participants were required to wear the signature continuously and to write constructive posts and just as the blog campaign articles were rated on quality and blog popularity, the social media entries needed to be evaluated based on the consistency of the support and constructiveness of the comments. 

As far as the other campaigns go please discuss them in their respective threads. Thank you for your consideration!

I have not seen and not read any conditions for the accumulation of a minimum 310 of stakes to qualify for reward. In bountyplatform, these conditions were not specified for egold, which is why I consider this abusive, not accepting it. I do not care about a few coins from this bounty, probably worth a few dollars, but it's not fair for someone to support your project and than you and irfan treat us like that. I hope you understand what I'm saying here.

Hi eprocent,

This information was posted here in the original eGold bounty campaign announcement post.
It was a miscommunication from our side that this information was not also disclosed in bounty portals.
Thank you again for your understanding and consideration!
eGoldgg

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:29:04 AM

All that work for nothing? Sir irfan can you confirm that it is the agreement made by you and egold team?
Spreadsheet #1792 Total stake: 128 Payment: ZERO; Thanks the participants for advertising your project for free.

Hi tweetbit,

Thank you for supporting our project! We are so sorry you feel that way.
The decision was made by the team to set these requirements for the social media campaign, in order to be on par with the translation, signature and blog campaign requirements.
eGoldgg

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:33:39 AM

Why everybody which done job under 310 aint receive token?!....

Hi nduvan,

The answer to your question is that just as signature campaign participants were required to wear the signature continuously and to write constructive posts and just as the blog campaign articles were rated on quality and blog popularity, the social media entries needed to be evaluated based on the consistency of the support and constructiveness of the comments.
Thank you for your patience and understanding!
eGoldgg

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:59:19 AM

I didn't receive tokens per Social media bounty. Cn you help me with this? You can find me in the spreadsheet under #784. Regards

Hi Nehta,

Please note that you have 110.5 stakes in total, which is lower than the required 310 stakes, so, unfortunately, you don't qualify.
Thank you for your consideration and understanding!
humantraffic

Activity: 616
Merit: 42

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:45:51 PM

Regards
BountyPortals

Hi eprocent,   

Hi eprocent,

This information was posted here in the original eGold bounty campaign announcement post.
It was a miscommunication from our side that this information was not also disclosed in bounty portals.
Cool decision. Of the 2494 participants, 310 stakes were collected by only 41 people. It isn't done.  Embarrassed

eGoldgg

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 01:33:28 PM

Cool decision. Of the 2494 participants, 310 stakes were collected by only 41 people. It isn't done.  Embarrassed

Hi humantraffic,

Please note that, as you can check yourself, from the 2494 participants 651 participants have a total of 0.00 stakes.

A median value of 310 stakes was a good quality indicator as the social media stakes can be gathered through three different social media channels:
  • Telegram (joining the group and maintaining constructive discussion)
  • Twitter (including likes, retweets, comments and original tagged tweets)
  • Facebook (including likes, shares, comments and original tagged posts)

Also worth mentioning is that the other campaigns in our bounty also have quality requirements.
Signature campaign participants were required to wear the signature continuously and to write constructive posts.
Blog campaign articles were rated on quality and blog popularity.
So it's natural social media entries to be evaluated based on the consistency of the support and constructiveness of the comments as well.

Thank you for your support and appreciation!
opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:43:52 PM

when will the distribution of tokens? and from what address will this happen? How long can you wait?
eGoldgg

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 08:15:05 AM

when will the distribution of tokens? and from what address will this happen? How long can you wait?

Hi opium,

Please note that the tokens were distributed and sent out already.

To see the bounty tokens, that you received, you need to add the EGL token to your wallet:
- contract address: 0x8F00458479ea850f584ed82881421F9D9EaC6cB1
- token abbreviation: EGL
- decimals: 4

If you still don't see your tokens, can you please tell in which part of the bounty campaign did you participate - translation, signature, blog or social media?
Can you also please tell me your email address so that we can further check?
humantraffic

Activity: 616
Merit: 42

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:34:06 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 01:58:16 PM by humantraffic

Cool decision. Of the 2494 participants, 310 stakes were collected by only 41 people. It isn't done.  Embarrassed

Hi humantraffic,

Please note that, as you can check yourself, from the 2494 participants 651 participants have a total of 0.00 stakes.

A median value of 310 stakes was a good quality indicator as the social media stakes can be gathered through three different social media channels:

Also worth mentioning is that the other campaigns in our bounty also have quality requirements.
Signature campaign participants were required to wear the signature continuously and to write constructive posts.
So it's natural social media entries to be evaluated based on the consistency of the support and constructiveness of the comments as well.

Ok, and still 1533 participants worked for free. Cool. And why you did not make the announcement thread in top of the topic, not under footnotes, or bounty portal . When you choose a bounty portal, participants stop entering the thread. And you took advantage of it. I do not how much do not feel sorry for the earned tokens. It's just not nice.
eGoldgg

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 02:47:26 PM

Hi humantraffic,

Ok, and still 1533 participants worked for free. Cool. And why you did not make the announcement thread in top of the topic, not under footnotes, or bounty portal . When you choose a bounty portal, participants stop entering the thread. And you took advantage of it. I do not how much do not feel sorry for the earned tokens. It's just not nice.

Hi humantraffic,

You have our sincere apologies for your inconvenience. But as I explained above the other bounty campaigns also had quality requirements and the large part of the entries were rejected aswell despite the fact that they have done some work as it was below the required criteria.

Also please note that the bounty portal was chosen to automate the counting process. We have not used the bounty portal to inform the community in any instance.
The channels that we used to spread announcements, in general, were our social media channels. The whole bounty campaign was announced and maintained here, so it's only natural to check here for information (as you are doing now).

Please consider this - how is taking part in social media bounty and sharing posts or posting short or generic comments more worthy than a blog article that is shorter than the required symbols or more worthy than a signature campaign participant who is not posting enough in the forum? 

Thank you for your understanding!
nduvan

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:44:23 PM

Im not asking about the qualify to receive token,
Im asking why everybody not receive token for what they do?...

We are working here, and every work must be paid.
If team were working with qualification, team must do it before the job start. Then its all called requirement.

Teu bener lah proyek teh.
opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:55:25 AM

this is SCAM comrades. What kind of nonsense, pay only to those who earned 310 or more bets. Only SCAM could come up with this. I hope that karma overtakes you.
eGoldgg

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 09:09:20 AM

Im not asking about the qualify to receive token,
Im asking why everybody not receive token for what they do?...

We are working here, and every work must be paid.
If team were working with qualification, team must do it before the job start. Then its all called requirement.

Teu bener lah proyek teh.

Hi nduvan,

Thank you for your good intentions and desire to look out for everybody in the community!
Please note that this condition for the social media campaign was set in place after taking into account the conditions for the other campaigns - translation, blog, and signature.
eGoldgg

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 09:21:13 AM

this is SCAM comrades. What kind of nonsense, pay only to those who earned 310 or more bets. Only SCAM could come up with this. I hope that karma overtakes you.

Hi opium,

Please refrain yourself from abusive language!

Our team is constantly working on realizing the project's roadmap.

Everyone is welcome to check out Buff88 the first eSports betting website that will integrate eGold.
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 11:15:57 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2018, 02:12:55 AM by eprocent

Regards
BountyPortals

Hi eprocent,  

Hi eprocent,

What I am writing to you here is not about the rewards or the value of the tokens I should have received from you, but about the necessary honesty among us. When we have done our daily work to promote your project, but you do not assume the responsibility for payment and you speak to me as an excuse in terms of "miscommunication" by calling my understanding and consideration, I would not accept this manner as good treatment about as partners in promoting your project. For me and all other bounty hunters that worked here without rewards, sincerely this is very inacceptable. Anyway, I sincerely wish you great success as a project. Good luck.
Buff88

Activity: 1060
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:07:56 AM

Hi eprocent,

What I am writing to you here is not about the rewards or the value of the tokens I should have received from you, but about the necessary honesty among us. When we have done our daily work to promote your project, but you do not assume the responsibility for payment and you speak to me as an excuse in terms of "miscommunication" by calling my understanding and consideration, I would not accept this manner as good treatment about as partners in promoting your project. For me and all other bounty hunters that worked here without rewards, sincerely this is very inacceptable. Anyway, I sincerely wish you great success as a project. Good luck.

Hi eprocent,

Please note that the bounty portal was chosen to automate the counting process. We have not used the bounty portal as an information channel in any instance.
The whole bounty campaign was announced and maintained here.

Nevertheless, your good wishes and support at the end mean a lot to us, thank you again and wish you all the best in the future endeavours!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: