Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:12:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Freewallet.Org: More Freedom From Freewallet  (Read 563 times)
Freewallet (OP)

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 04:04:44 PM

Freewallet, a mobile-first cryptowallet developer, has presented a full-scale Multi Wallet version for desktop. This significant release tops off 2017 run by the company that has accomplished 8 new currencies this year including such ambitious projects as the world-first Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold wallet.

In less than 2 years, Freewallet team have released more than 20 dedicated apps for popular cryptocurrencies and tokens. Shortly after the release of the mobile Multi Wallet for Android and iOS the team started receiving plenty of requests to proceed with further development of a service for storing, managing and exchanging various coins in one place.

"We were initially planning to deliver solutions for each coin and its corresponding network individually," Alvin Hagg, Freewallet co-founder, recounts. "That seemed logical at that time because there was a community with unique goals and needs behind each coin. However, we soon discovered that a vast group of people didn't limit their portfolios to a single cryptocurrency and were inspired by the blockchain technology in general. That was exactly why we decided to bring the Multi Wallet to a whole new level."

After months in beta and extensive testing, the web-based Multi Wallet is currently available in full on Freewallet's website. After logging in with the preferred authorization method (e-mail, Facebook, Google+ or mobile number) users have access to a variety of features including the signature one: free instant transactions of the same coin among Freewallet users. This option comes especially handy these days when even major networks (such as Bitcoin) are massively overloaded, resulting in delays in transactions and spiralling fees. Being able to move coins instantly and at zero charges is crucial for our customers, and Freewallet is proud to offer an optimum solution to them.

Other unique options presented both in Multi Wallet and other Freewallet apps feature fast and simple integrated cross-currency exchanges and a multilayer asset protection system with customizable email confirmations, the PIN code and 2-factor authentication.

The Multi Wallet for the web would be a great choice not only for multi-asset holders looking for extended mobility but also for Freewallet users with Apple devices in particular. Most coins and practically all tokens used to be available in the Android app only due to the lack of Apple's support for them. However, with the new Multi Wallet, it's now possible to view and manage the uncapped selection of crypto assets that Freewallet offers.

To get started, visit app.freewallet.org. Please feel free to get back to us with any questions or comments!

Freewallet, The Mobile-First Cryptowallet Developer
Learn more about Freewallet and our apps: freewallet.org
Freewallet 24/7 assistance: https://bit.ly/2rgGdRw or reach out to us directly on Facebook or by PM.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Babar07

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:44:32 PM

Ne telecharger surtout pas cette aplication au debut tous ce passe bien jusqua ce quil en decide autrement dans mon cas plusieur transfert ou echange qui ce sont bien passer jusqua arriver a 1 echange ethereum en eos qui dans le papier c passer comme il ce devais me dans le freewallet eoa toujours rien cela fe 1 semaine jai contacter l'assistance qui ma dit de patienter et quil aver un probleme avec eos maintenant eos na plus de probleme mais je nest toujours rien dans le portefeuille jais montrer le tx hash tous ce quil vouler et maintenant plus de reponse donc ne fous faite surtout mais surtout pas avoir
pool77520

Activity: 602
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:28:54 PM

how to output tokens that are under the erc 20 but are not added to your wallet? How to get a private key from the ETH purse? Sad Sad
Freewallet (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 01:47:29 PM

Ne telecharger surtout pas cette aplication au debut tous ce passe bien jusqua ce quil en decide autrement dans mon cas plusieur transfert ou echange qui ce sont bien passer jusqua arriver a 1 echange ethereum en eos qui dans le papier c passer comme il ce devais me dans le freewallet eoa toujours rien cela fe 1 semaine jai contacter l'assistance qui ma dit de patienter et quil aver un probleme avec eos maintenant eos na plus de probleme mais je nest toujours rien dans le portefeuille jais montrer le tx hash tous ce quil vouler et maintenant plus de reponse donc ne fous faite surtout mais surtout pas avoir

Babar07, apologies for the inconvenience! Could you please provide us with your user id so that we were able to prioritize the processing of your support request? The user id can be found in the Settings section of the app; it's an internal id we use, so listing it in public won't jeopardize your wallet security, neither it can grant the access to your wallet balance. Thanks in advance, looking forward to your reply!

Freewallet 24/7 assistance: https://bit.ly/2rgGdRw or reach out to us directly on Facebook or by PM.
Freewallet (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 01:50:10 PM

how to output tokens that are under the erc 20 but are not added to your wallet? How to get a private key from the ETH purse? Sad Sad

pool77520, Freewallet supports all currently traded ERC20 tokens; you can view the list of the most popular ones here. If your token isn’t listed with us, however, it’s present on exchanges, please contact our support to get it added.

The option to import/export your private keys is currently available on the BTC wallet; we're planning to extend it to altcoins in the future.

Freewallet (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 01:51:59 PM

It's an ideal place for lose your coins. You just put that and finally when you try to send that you discover that it's impossible. I had problems with sending several times. Now I could not send zec for a days. Support keeps silence. I think they already drink mojito on the beatch Cry.

drowt, apologies for the inconvenience! Our ZEC wallet is currently undergoing maintenance, so some operations might be temporary unavailable. We'll make sure to let our users know when the maintenance is over!

Robertport101

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:31:17 AM

Disgusting App!
If you want to Loose all your Cryptoasset, then Download and use this app , Which is crafted by asshole Alvin Hagg and bitch Hanna Hag!

@freewallet, Refund my fuckin money else more of these to come,

https://www.reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/7zt2ew/freewalletorg_stolen_my_ltc_biggest_scammers_rip/

more scam reports :
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7mqsep/so_freewallet_is_a_100_scam_and_here_is_the_proof/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7m01j0/freewallet_just_stole_all_of_my_money_and_access/

https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7hihz8/is_this_a_freewallet_scam_stuck_transaction_for/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/76dvfl/freewalletorg_scam/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2619480.0

should i post more of your shits ?
Freewallet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 03:21:45 PM

None of the links you posted has any proof of scam accusations; moreover, if you actually read them, you will discover that we help resolve the issues our users had.

Robertport101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:26:43 PM

None of the links you posted has any proof of scam accusations; moreover, if you actually read them, you will discover that we help resolve the issues our users had.

yeah you refunded people with readdit posts , coz they need 30karma to submit topic

but there are many people in facebook group who never got there refunds, in next post i will post the link and link them here aswell
Robertport101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:31:16 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 08:02:09 AM by Robertport101

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2011694872403589/

&

https://www.facebook.com/groups/912870375557854/

scroll and see yourself Smiley
sebolcat

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:43:55 AM

You are absolutely right.

Please check out many more threads. I also created another thread here regarding STEEM coin.

PLEASE NEWCOMERS DO RESEARCH BEFORE USING WALLET AND NOT LIKE ME.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2916315

Good luck to you all,
Freewallet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 08:31:10 AM

People are very eager to call any service a scam if they aren't happy. The fact that the issue isn't with the service, but rather with they way it's used doesn't help: there's no reasoning with emotions. That's the reason why negativity is always louder.

You did notice the FB groups, however, the majority of the people who posted their complaints there either requested refunds of their exchanges (which isn't a Freewallet service, by the way: all exchanges are powered by Changelly.com) or sent unsupported tokens to our wallet. You probably don't know that we helped the majority of them as well. In fact, they have submitted support requests before posting their complaints, and their issues were resolved within the time frame we specified.

Robertport101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:15:31 AM

People are very eager to call any service a scam if they aren't happy. The fact that the issue isn't with the service, but rather with they way it's used doesn't help: there's no reasoning with emotions. That's the reason why negativity is always louder.

You did notice the FB groups, however, the majority of the people who posted their complaints there either requested refunds of their exchanges (which isn't a Freewallet service, by the way: all exchanges are powered by Changelly.com) or sent unsupported tokens to our wallet. You probably don't know that we helped the majority of them as well. In fact, they have submitted support requests before posting their complaints, and their issues were resolved within the time frame we specified.

which isn't a Freewallet service, by the way: all exchanges are powered by Changelly.com

can you tell me , why the fuck your still supporting changelly.com ?
& if this is not your motherfuckin service then why the fuck you still have it inside your app ? and why the fuck you are forcing people to loose there funds?

and you guys refunded my LTC to BTC wallet , & now you want me to wait fuckin 90days to get back my funds,
when i lost my funds those LTC are worth a good price and now no vaule,,

you and changelly together stealing funds from peoples and acting like you didnt Cheesy

Simple Logic : Steal user funds when they have value and Credit them back when they have less value Cheesy (Great Job)
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:01:22 AM

This is taken from your website,

"When we notice suspicious activity in customers’ accounts we immediately block them for security reasons.
In accordance with the AML policy to which Freewallet subscribes, we kindly ask you to go through the account verification procedure
"

What gives you the right to block users if you're only a wallet provider ?
Freewallet (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 07:41:36 AM

"When we notice suspicious activity in customers’ accounts we immediately block them for security reasons.
In accordance with the AML policy to which Freewallet subscribes, we kindly ask you to go through the account verification procedure
"

As a wallet service provider, it's our mission to ensure the security of users' assets. Blocking accounts in case of suspicious activity is temporary; as soon as users pass the user verification procedure and we make sure it's the account owners who performed the operations in question on their accounts, they are unblocked. It's a standard procedure, and many Freewallet users have already passed it.

mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:44:03 AM

"

As a wallet service provider, it's our mission to ensure the security of users' assets. Blocking accounts in case of suspicious activity is temporary; as soon as users pass the user verification procedure and we make sure it's the account owners who performed the operations in question on their accounts, they are unblocked. It's a standard procedure, and many Freewallet users have already passed it.

You are one of a kind crypto wallet.  What other crypto wallet blocks user funds ? 

If you're operating under KYC/AML laws then you MUST ask all users to provide IDs BEFORE they can use a wallet and deposit funds, don't you?

If you're not an exchange, why do you need KYC/AML clearance ?

Who exactly asks for your KYC/AML compliance ? 
ryudswift

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:01:58 AM

So... this is the first time i'm taking time out to read a thread about freewallet. I had no choice since I'm mining with minergate and any amount under a certain amount of bitcoin I have to transfer to freewallet... no choice in the matter.

So far, I'm getting that sickening feeling of being scammed right now. I sent in a support ticket for the issue I have right now. I sent funds to the freewallet account from another eth wallet.

I did an exchange and for some reason it failed on the app.
On the app it shows that the amount will reflect as if nothing changed.
by some stroke of luck, It did change. I have no eth left in the wallet.
I checked the transaction Id on etherscan and it shows that it succeeded.

I don't want to blame the app, in fact I don't care about the app.  In the end, I felt like I've been screwed over. It's not a lot of money but I have more to transfer and now I know not to use freewallet if I am to depend on the blockchain to work for me.

I hate the fact that companies and smaller ICO's are promising the world. They get their cut, thats not an issue but if it doesn't work as expected... thats a huge redflag, not just for me but the community freewallet has built up.

The reputation is as stake now, most people have found all the negative reviews. One quick google search and tons of incidences similar or worse than my case.

You guys need proof, just ask. I have snaps as it stands, its 4 days and 5 hours since I made the transaction and nothing is sorted yet.
Obviously I would like to know what the explanation for this is. Yes I sent a ticket, but how do I have access to the logs of that ticket?

PS:
Yes this is my first post and I am a lurker. Don't let that influence judgement. I feel like a used under valued customer, that is what it boils down to.
Business is simple. Give value (renumeration) for value (solution) to the customer.
Freewallet (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 10:44:50 AM

ryudswift, what's your support ticket number?

ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:16:02 AM

----SNIP-----

Better try to find wallets that lets you in possession of your private keys. If possible find open source one as there is small variety of wallets for different kind of coins but it still exist. Freewallet might be web based wallet but the fact that they are acting as a middleman in the process puts you vulnerable. I am not saying if they are bad company as I haven't had experience with them but there are a lot of bad reviews about them. Better try to find reviews before using any app/service within crypto. Hopefully their support will get things sorted, but try to use wallets where you have your private keys, not others.
ryudswift

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:12:41 AM

ryudswift, what's your support ticket number?

I finally took time out to look for the support ticket number last night since I have no choice to use the wallet for the time being (mining payment system and all)
Here is the link I replied to. Has the Support ticket number and the extra little bit of info of when the ticket was taken out.
https://www.reddit.com/r/FreeWallet/comments/8l0dm6/freewallet_problems/

Also the Idea of support was supposed to be resolved or some sort of response but still no response nor update. Obviously I'm starting to get annoyed now.
I am the most chilled person when it comes to money.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: