Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:52:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Freewallet.Org: More Freedom From Freewallet  (Read 558 times)
Freewallet (OP)

Activity: 551
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 08:26:19 AM

ryudswift, kindly contact the support rep assigned to your ticket by email. Thanks in advance!

Freewallet, The Mobile-First Cryptowallet Developer
Learn more about Freewallet and our apps: freewallet.org
Freewallet 24/7 assistance: https://bit.ly/2rgGdRw or reach out to us directly on Facebook or by PM.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TNM1WPCK

Activity: 29
Merit: 70

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:37:08 AM

I have created thread on forum devoted to the similar problems connected with FreeWallet.org : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4442815.0

Wellcome to discussion .
SamWilk

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:25:01 PM

Let me tell you my story about freewallet.org

I have deposited 500'000 DGB 11th of January to exchnage it to BTC. That was my critical mistake to use this service.
The exchange operation was failed, and support told me that there was transaction errors and my funds are refunded to my account.
I've tried to withdraw all my DGB from freewallet.org to my cold wallet. And since 11th of January I can not process any operation, there is only failed status on each with such error: Error in transaction fields.

Support team are just talking about giving them more time to help me, but do nothing.

Here is my deposit: https://digiexplorer.info/tx/0b087baf6f474cc1ef1bb81f89656c56b1520a0a8e4841c52d9aa08f6cb27345
Here is my wallet scrrenshot with blocked transactions: https://i.postimg.cc/HLP6Zk45/Wallet.png

Don't use this wallet, guys. They are scammers!
Freewallet (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 07:28:48 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2019, 08:24:17 AM by Freewallet

Let me tell you my story about freewallet.org

I have deposited 500'000 DGB 11th of January to exchnage it to BTC. That was my critical mistake to use this service.
The exchange operation was failed, and support told me that there was transaction errors and my funds are refunded to my account.
I've tried to withdraw all my DGB from freewallet.org to my cold wallet. And since 11th of January I can not process any operation, there is only failed status on each with such error: Error in transaction fields.

Support team are just talking about giving them more time to help me, but do nothing.

Here is my deposit: https://digiexplorer.info/tx/0b087baf6f474cc1ef1bb81f89656c56b1520a0a8e4841c52d9aa08f6cb27345
Here is my wallet scrrenshot with blocked transactions: https://i.postimg.cc/HLP6Zk45/Wallet.png

Hi Sam,

For the information of all those forum visitors who can read this,

Let me refer to your comment about the successful resolution of your issue in another thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4442815.msg49298789#msg49298789

Freewallet 24/7 assistance: https://bit.ly/2rgGdRw or reach out to us directly on Facebook or by PM.
koplya

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:23:59 PM

I cant withdraw my funds as well, keep listening Freewallet bullshit that I need to pass verification and explain them the origin of my funds. Who the fuck are you to ask the origin of my funds. However I've provided all necessary information and  they still didn't complete my verification. Avoid Freewallet if you want to keep your funds safe, this is not a wallet, its a scammer service
Freewallet (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 05:43:52 PM

I cant withdraw my funds as well, keep listening Freewallet bullshit that I need to pass verification and explain them the origin of my funds. Who the fuck are you to ask the origin of my funds. However I've provided all necessary information and  they still didn't complete my verification. Avoid Freewallet if you want to keep your funds safe, this is not a wallet, its a scammer service

Hi! We understand the inconvenience to have to go through the verification procedure. However, this is a necessary step for regaining access to the operations on your account. This is not a procedure that every user has to go through, only when there is suspicious activity detected. If you already provided all the requested information, our technical engineers will look into it and get back to you shortly.

If you could please share your support ticket number with me, that would be great! I will see into it personally.

Thanks a lot!

koplya

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:51:31 PM

Hi! We understand the inconvenience to have to go through the verification procedure. However, this is a necessary step for regaining access to the operations on your account. This is not a procedure that every user has to go through, only when there is suspicious activity detected. If you already provided all the requested information, our technical engineers will look into it and get back to you shortly.

If you could please share your support ticket number with me, that would be great! I will see into it personally.

Thanks a lot!

I'll pm you my ID to speed up my issue. What I cant understand that you ask to show Binance registered email address where my funds come from. it looks like you are collecting emails to still funds. Do you know that this is against Binance security policy and they may even block your account if Binance finds out that user disclose registered email to third party. I'll inform Binance that Freewallet is asking customers to share such information
koplya

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:08:36 PM

Thanks a lot!

I'll pm you my ID to speed up my issue. What I cant understand that you ask to show Binance registered email address where my funds come from. it looks like you are collecting emails to still funds. Do you know that this is against Binance security policy and they may even block your account if Binance finds out that user disclose registered email to third party. I'll inform Binance that Freewallet is asking customers to share such information

I've PMed you my ID, lets see what you can do, all necessary information has already been provided long time ago and every time I receive a reply from you that our technical department will revise it in the nearest time. I believe that you even don't have any technical department, just a few scammers fucking all around and find excuse to keep users funds and collect their personal information from other exchanges.
Freewallet (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 08:20:38 PM

Please rest assured that we are doing everything possible to process your case as fast as possible, and we appreciate your cooperation a lot. The information you provide is absolutely safe with us and is needed solely for the verification purposes.

koplya

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:39:21 PM

Please rest assured that we are doing everything possible to process your case as fast as possible, and we appreciate your cooperation a lot. The information you provide is absolutely safe with us and is needed solely for the verification purposes.

Thanks, waiting
koplya

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:19:34 PM

Still no progress, you keep holding my funds
koplya

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 12:02:27 AM

Thanks, waiting

finally i can commit that freewallet is pure scam, please avoid to use it, they will steal your funds. im gonna start a public suit case against them, will keep you posted regarding my progress. please pm if you want to joint me. these scammers stoled 20K of USDT from my account, fuck you freewallt
Freewallet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 07:18:01 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2019, 09:14:47 AM by Freewallet

Thanks, waiting

finally i can commit that freewallet is pure scam, please avoid to use it, they will steal your funds. im gonna start a public suit case against them, will keep you posted regarding my progress. please pm if you want to joint me. these scammers stoled 20K of USDT from my account, fuck you freewallt

Hi, thanks for sending us your support ticket number.
You can always check your account balance to make sure your funds are on it. Until you see them reflected, they haven't been moved or used in inappropriate ways for illicit actions.

Our agents will get back to you shortly.

koplya

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:33:52 AM

Thanks, waiting

Hi, thanks for sending us your support ticket number. As soon as the requested information is provided, the account access will be fully restored. You can always check your account balance to make sure your funds are on it. Until you see them reflected, they haven't been moved or used in inappropriate ways for illicit actions.

Please get back to our agent with the requested information and we will get back to you shortly.

no one replies to me from yesterday, already sent several emails
Freewallet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 09:06:32 AM

Thanks, waiting

Hi, thanks for sending us your support ticket number. As soon as the requested information is provided, the account access will be fully restored. You can always check your account balance to make sure your funds are on it. Until you see them reflected, they haven't been moved or used in inappropriate ways for illicit actions.

Please get back to our agent with the requested information and we will get back to you shortly.

Hello,
Please accept our apologies for minor delays: we have our best agents working on your case. Additional time may be needed to review your documents.

At the same time, let me make a point that all your letters have been addressed; I am sorry that the last few queries have remained unresponded. We've answered them as well.

Thank you for complying with our verification procedure and your cooperation.

koplya

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:17:50 AM

Thanks, waiting

Just got an email from your team that they need more time to review provided information. Another bullshit, how long are you gonna hold my funds? Everything was provided long time ago, just give me my money back, scammers
Freewallet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 09:25:35 AM

Thanks, waiting

Just got an email from your team that they need more time to review provided information. Another bullshit, how long are you gonna hold my funds? Everything was provided long time ago, just give me my money back, scammers

Hi

We've also specified the approximate time range in our email. Thank you.

Freewallet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 09:37:54 AM

Hello,

You can resume all operations on your account now. Thank you for your cooperation.

koplya

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:49:55 AM

Thanks, waiting

Finally i've passed verification and could withdraw my funds. Issue is solved
getbet

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:56:35 AM

this app and site is scame totaly they told me there is problem in transection of eth from 4 days then they tooke my 0.07 eth and now its desapear of my wallet. the issu is runing fro last 10 days and they dont want to fix it. i recomend to yours that stay away of this wallet and use another legit wallet. the face of these guys is here. http://prntscr.com/mxrh5p

they give me a number of suport ticket its been old and now they are not even able to run me with my funds the ticket is:150928
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: