Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:24:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] uKit AI: Boosting website conversion with AI+Crowd Data 🚀  (Read 2836 times)
Gurev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 45
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:09:45 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2018, 12:54:20 PM by Gurev
Merited by Attilaloe (10)

uKit ICO

Our tokens are issued! To take them from your personal accounts to ERC20 wallets it is necessary to go through the KYC procedure: https://ico.ukit.com/instruction/withdraw

Facebook    Telegram Community    Twitter    Medium    Website

Bounty    White Paper

Russian topic

Website market is steadily growing

89% companies name websites the main channel for attracting customers

In comparison, social networks are named by 72%, aggregators — by 32%, and corporate mobile apps — by 15%.

Growing number of websites worldwide

http://www.internetlivestats.com/
          Growing number of second-level domains worldwide

https://www.centr.org/

It’s been 12 years since we entered the market of SaaS solutions for website management, and we have accumulated expertise in promoting products there.

White Paper

Meet the team

Our team is well-staffed and proven by time and previous projects. Meet the people behind uKit Group, a company that for 12 years has been a big player on the market of SaaS solutions for building and promoting websites.

Evgeny Kurt

CEO

Having 12 years of experience in the sphere of SaaS services for creating and promoting websites business, Evgeny is a co-founder and an executive partner at uKit Group, the company developing uKit.

Pavel Kudinov

CTO

An architect of uKit, uKit AI and uData systems. Pavel has 12 years of experience in the position of a technical director in high-load projects.

Irina Cherepanova

CPO

Has 7 years of experience in managing product teams. Irina was responsible for the launch and development of three website builders (uShop, uKit, uLanding).

Roman Steinberg

Leader of the Neural Network Group

Being a PhD in Physics and Mathematics, Roman has 3 years of experience in the area of machine learning and intelligent data processing.

Employees

— Development of uKit AI Core — 3

— Data Science — 2

— Assessors Collecting Datasets — 12

— Front-end & Back-end Development — 58

— Testing — 4

— Design, UX/UI — 12

— System Administration — 8

— Technical Support — 7

— Marketing — 10

— HR, Financial & Legal Department — 14

3 products

collectively released by the key team members

3.5M

websites powered by our platforms

Bounty

uKit signature and translation programs

Links to our channels

Facebook    Telegram Community    Twitter    Medium        Website    

White Paper

Russian topic

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Meddych

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:11:09 PM

reserved for admin
pugilist555

Activity: 474
Merit: 261

GBM

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:44:53 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 05:06:43 PM by pugilist555

That's an interesting niche. Will be following your project and review it in more detail in the future.
The niche is not mainstream.
Now everyone seems to be into finance and crediting, judging by the trends

Blockchain technology
German Klimenko

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:47:16 PM

Interesting project. I think that this ICO will be successful. Do you have bounty campaign? I want to reserve Russian translation and local thread moderation. Please let me know if it needed.

Thank you
BitsendInc

Activity: 227

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:49:20 PM

The idea is great! You can find weak points anywhere if you wish, but the general impression after browsing through your whitepaper is quite good. good luck with that guys!
pugilist555

GBM

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:55:10 PM

It is great, i like it.
Using AI is a future for website building.
I think their ICO is promising 

Blockchain technology
CryptoFlipper

Activity: 240

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:04:02 PM

Just wondering how is your system going to learn about the things my website visitors like to tailor the content for them? Thanks
Meddych

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:05:03 PM

Interesting project. I think that this ICO will be successful. Do you have bounty campaign? I want to reserve Russian translation and local thread moderation. Please let me know if it needed.

Thank you
Hello!
Yes, we have a bounty campaign - you can find the details here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2320924.new#new
Our company is originally based in Russia and Ukraine, that's why Russian translation is not a problem for us. But we have a list of other languages in our bounty, please feel free to check them out.
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:06:11 PM

Hi everyone! Just added uKit ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/uKit. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
pugilist555

GBM

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:15:45 PM

Machine learning in Ukit AI is a great thing.

Blockchain technology
chrnit

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:20:41 PM

Just wondering how is your system going to learn about the things my website visitors like to tailor the content for them? Thanks

Hello,
The technology that allows targeting users’ interests and preferences is already being widely used by advertising networks. You might have noticed that the ads about upcoming ICO campaigns are chasing you now - that's at  least because you visit this forum Smiley Our system will work in the same way: we will track behavioral patterns (website owners can take part in this process by sharing the statistics on the traffic that goes through their websites, and get a part of the token from the reserve fund). We will also buy this data from third-party DMPs - external providers of big data.
The more data we have, the better the work of the system. This is the reason why we are building this token ecosystem around users’ contributions to the system.

byteberry

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:40:37 PM

I googled and didn't get why you need an ICO. You are not a startup, it’s not your first year in the market and you seem to be a growing business...

♔  uKit ICO Feb 19 - Apr 19 ♔
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ BOOSTING SITE CONVERSION WITH AI ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram
Meddych

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:49:28 PM

I googled and didn't get why you need an ICO. You are not a startup, it’s not your first year in the market and you seem to be a growing business...
We are not the first company to come to this decision. Some now launch ICOs having IPO background. Today ICO is an obvious trend and a good solution for a company’s development. It's good not only for those whose ideas are only in their infancy but also for those who've been there for a while.
byteberry

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:56:36 PM

We are not the first company to come to this decision. Some now launch ICOs having IPO background. Today ICO is an obvious trend and a good solution for a company’s development. It's good not only for those whose ideas are only in their infancy but also for those who've been there for a while.
ok. Experienced guys you are Grin why not develop through reinvestment?

Meddych

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:04:47 PM

We've already reinvested for 2 years. Now, taking into account the specifics of uKit AI, it will be more profitable for us to build an ecosystem in which we can involve users. And this is just very logical to do by tokenizing data contribution.
lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:15:21 PM

Good day sire,

Should you need for a Filipino translation in your upcoming bounty, just let me know.

I will work hard on it and translate it to my native language.

Thank you.

Meddych

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:26:40 PM

Good day sire,

Should you need for a Filipino translation in your upcoming bounty, just let me know.

I will work hard on it and translate it to my native language.

Thank you.
Hello
Thanks for the interest in our project. There’s a topic on bounty program: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2320924.new
Hope to see you there
rockofages152

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:31:16 PM

i clicked, you have a poor bounty
where is referal program?
byteberry

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:37:46 PM

We've already reinvested for 2 years. Now, taking into account the specifics of uKit AI, it will be more profitable for us to build an ecosystem in which we can involve users. And this is just very logical to do by tokenizing data contribution.

i'm not sure if I get this right. what comes first? money or "ecosystem"?

HappyMod

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 04:10:29 AM

So has the ecosystem already started? Or is the initial token sale going to be the thing that launches it?

You may want to spiff up the bounty post as this one looks pretty good and it doesnt necessarily inspire confidence, though this looks good as a projet goes

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: