Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:03:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] uKit AI: Boosting website conversion with AI+Crowd Data 🚀  (Read 2849 times)
o_lisovenko

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 12:30:14 PM

i clicked, you have a poor bounty
where is referal program?
In the token sale dashboard available at https://token.ukit.com/ (you need to register there), you can find a personal referral link.
You can use it to share UKIT ICO with your friends and other interested parties. If any of them sign up with this link they will be added to your referral program. Your reward amounts to 5% of all tokens purchased by your referrals.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Meddych

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:34:50 PM

I googled and didn't get why you need an ICO. You are not a startup, it’s not your first year in the market and you seem to be a growing business...
We are not the first company to come to this decision. Some now launch ICOs having IPO background. Today ICO is an obvious trend and a good solution for a company’s development. It's good not only for those whose ideas are only in their infancy but also for those who've been there for a while.
ok. Experienced guys you are Grin why not develop through reinvestment?
We've already reinvested for 2 years. Now, taking into account the specifics of uKit AI, it will be more profitable for us to build an ecosystem in which we can involve users. And this is just very logical to do by tokenizing data contribution.

i'm not sure if I get this right. what comes first? money or "ecosystem"?
For us this ICO is primarily about crowdfunding. But since the whole new project is based on data - personalized landing pages that are built using user data - the more data we have, the better. So, the second component is also very important for us.
o_lisovenko

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 12:44:00 PM

So has the ecosystem already started? Or is the initial token sale going to be the thing that launches it?

You may want to spiff up the bounty post as this one looks pretty good and it doesnt necessarily inspire confidence, though this looks good as a projet goes
The development of the uKit AI "ecosystem" that will customize every website to the site visitors' interests and store the users' behavioral data in uData will start after the completion of the ICO.

However, the basis of this product, https://ukit.com/ and https://ulanding.io/ website and landing page builders, are already launched and working products. In addition, we are already carrying out preparation works for the uKit AI system. To learn more about them, please read our WP ("Stage of Completion" section): https://ico.ukit.com/download/ukit-ai-whitepaper_en.pdf
blink_stun

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:06:39 PM

Where is the team located for this project? Where can I see the photos of the team members and their background. I just need to make sure that this is legit.

o_lisovenko

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 01:35:58 PM

is there any bounty for this coin dev?
Of cause, our bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2320924
o_lisovenko

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 01:48:03 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 02:00:33 PM by o_lisovenko

Where is the team located for this project? Where can I see the photos of the team members and their background. I just need to make sure that this is legit.
Here you can find the details about our team, photos and learn about our background: https://ico.ukit.com/#team
Basically, we are located in Russia and Ukraine (over 100 employees in 4 cities of the CIS).
For more information about uKit Group and our working projects, please visit https://ukit.group/en
Meddych

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:07:39 PM

how do you add 'ai to every website'?
uKit AI 2.0 is a system that creates personalized landing pages for each individual visitor.
It is based on 3 parts:
1.AI - Artificial intelligence, deciding what kind of website a person will most likely enjoy.
2.Generative design  - rebuilding a website on the fly
3. Blockchain database- giving traffic contributors an opportunity to earn by educating the system.

Machine learning is used to improve the conversion: the system tracks how users react to different website versions, compares results and picks the best variations for further display. It constantly learns to increase the website's effectiveness and usability, while the community members get an advantage over competitors thanks to dynamic personalization of their resources.
erzascarlet_30

Activity: 210
Merit: 42

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 07:41:56 AM

Great opportunity for those people who are using websites or creating websites that wants to enhance and have more tools to modify their website wit the use of uKit AI that use machine learning practices will make the pages more accessible, more organize. Those who create, design and arrange blogs for cryptocurrencies or other internet purposes, uKit AI is here for a change and by having this to your website is an upgrade you never experience yet.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
o_lisovenko

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 07:46:48 AM

Just a simple question since im still studying your platform, how doeas AI works in a website and why does we need AI?. I am still wondering about this technology.

uKit AI 2.0 is a system that creates personalized landing pages for visitors. It is based on:

1. Artificial intelligence
Deciding what kind of website a person will most likely enjoy.

2. Generative design
Rebuilding a website on the fly.

3. Blockchain database
Giving traffic contributors an opportunity to earn by educating the system.

The main goal of uKit.ai 1.0 is to take an old website and without involving a person turn it into a modern, mobile-friendly, and thus more converting one; uKit.ai 2.0 is based on the same technology and take this idea further by learning from the received data. As a result, different segments of website visitors get their own personalized versions, product recommendations and timely trigger notifications. That, ultimately, improves their user experience, as well as increases the conversion rate and satisfaction of website owners.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:47:53 AM

Hi Dev, I like how the ANN thread was presented, very detailed and the designs and formats are good. I also visited the site, I didn't see how many tokens are already bought or any indications of the status of the ICO. Anyway, do you have any plan of give free airdrops or open a social media bounties?

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:49:13 AM

Most of us relying on the internet when want something to know. I'm wondering what is the most advantages on this technology comapred to the existing technology that we have? I hope for postive response.. Thank you..
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:50:36 AM

This is a vey useful tool for creating a website to help the IT developers create more ideas about a website. As what I understand this project is aiming to help those who are not yet familiar on how to create a website. Making things easy as their is an AI who will help to enhance more the website.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:57:59 AM

Is it really true that uKit AI already have 130 employees right now? wow, some new projects only consisted of not more than 20 employees but you already have 130. Im sure this project will be a success. The ico is now on-going and Im hoping that you will reach your hard cap. Good luck devs.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:00:04 AM

i clicked, you have a poor bounty
where is referal program?
In the token sale dashboard available at https://token.ukit.com/ (you need to register there), you can find a personal referral link.
You can use it to share UKIT ICO with your friends and other interested parties. If any of them sign up with this link they will be added to your referral program. Your reward amounts to 5% of all tokens purchased by your referrals.

Will we get a bonus even if the friends we refer dont end up buying? Maybe a fixed number per friend reffered?

Will we get any commission even the friends we refer dont buy as a fixed refferal bonus maybe?
Is it really true that uKit AI already have 130 employees right now? wow, some new projects only consisted of not more than 20 employees but you already have 130. Im sure this project will be a success. The ico is now on-going and Im hoping that you will reach your hard cap. Good luck devs.

130 seems pretty huge, most token ICOs are run by teams with barely 2-5 people. Not bad I guess
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 08:01:37 AM

Core Team is really great, including Architect as CTO will surely bring about great design and adaptability..i will like to see how ukit AI will be used in web design. Generating web page according to clients bring about great marketing value.Using all ukit software is going to be massive for all investors and web page designer..
I wil like to see how to target a particular audience and then adapt with their various requirements

o_lisovenko

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 08:02:44 AM

Hi Dev, I like how the ANN thread was presented, very detailed and the designs and formats are good. I also visited the site, I didn't see how many tokens are already bought or any indications of the status of the ICO. Anyway, do you have any plan of give free airdrops or open a social media bounties?
Hi! Thank you for your review!

PRE-SALE of uKit tokens is on (at discounted prices -25%, 1 UKIT = 150$)! It ends on on January 1, 2018 (or when the tokens allocated to PRE-ICO are sold out), and our ICO goes live on January 15, 2018.

We have sold more than 25% of tokens allocated to PRE-ICO (the total amount of tokens for the pre-sale is 5,000).

We don't have any plan to open social media bounties, but we have 'Personal partnership reservation'. Follow the bounty topic please: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2320924
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:04:47 AM

It teases me the fact people is starting to use the artificial intelligence for doing such jobs, if well trained, the artificial intelligence will outsmart humans.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:13:42 AM

So basically this platform help our website get improve base on the design and features by adding this AI to our sites. Having this AI will able us to create our a unique website with ease. Hoping that this will be very successful project.

Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:20:32 AM

As this project is still in progress, I believed that this project will success by applying this innovation. Somehow, I wonder on its token, which I need detailed informations.
o_lisovenko

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 08:38:25 AM

Most of us relying on the internet when want something to know. I'm wondering what is the most advantages on this technology comapred to the existing technology that we have? I hope for postive response.. Thank you..
Today, big companies use Big Data and DMP platforms to increase conversion on sites. However, such a technology is not that public. If you don't have lots of data regarding users behavior, then you're not able to predict the behavior and interests of the visitors to your site or landing page. It's pretty difficult and almost impossible to collect such an amount of data for small and private websites. uKit AI is designed to make this technology publicly available. uData will collect and purchase data regarding the user's behavior from DMP platforms and on its own. This data will be used to teach our AI. By doing so, the automatic generation of conversion sites and landing pages technology will become available for a wider range of users.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: