Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:38:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] uKit AI: Boosting website conversion with AI+Crowd Data 🚀  (Read 2849 times)
o_lisovenko

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 08:48:58 AM

This is a vey useful tool for creating a website to help the IT developers create more ideas about a website. As what I understand this project is aiming to help those who are not yet familiar on how to create a website. Making things easy as their is an AI who will help to enhance more the website.
Those, who know little about website building process (aren't yet familiar on how to create a website) can use a website builder with over 1 million users - https://ukit.com/ You can easily and quickly create a website using a modern and adaptive editor. Another product is https://ulanding.io/ (beta), a landing page builder.

Based on these technologies, uKit AI 2.0 will create dynamic landing pages — website versions personalized for different audiences. Thanks to the database of Internet users, the system knows the tastes of different audiences and fine-tunes the pages to match them. Each visitor sees the website version that will most likely motivate them to take a target action: buy, submit an order, etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Meddych

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:09:32 AM

Is it really true that uKit AI already have 130 employees right now? wow, some new projects only consisted of not more than 20 employees but you already have 130. Im sure this project will be a success. The ico is now on-going and Im hoping that you will reach your hard cap. Good luck devs.
You are correct, our team is more than 100 employees. The key members of the uKit AI team are presented on our website: https://ico.ukit.com/#team

More information about the team and our experience can be found on our blog on Medium: https://medium.com/@ico.ukit/facts-about-company-behind-ukit-ico-ukit-group-12f8ce2f2f53
Meddych

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:15:00 AM

i clicked, you have a poor bounty
where is referal program?
In the token sale dashboard available at https://token.ukit.com/ (you need to register there), you can find a personal referral link.
You can use it to share UKIT ICO with your friends and other interested parties. If any of them sign up with this link they will be added to your referral program. Your reward amounts to 5% of all tokens purchased by your referrals.

Will we get a bonus even if the friends we refer dont end up buying? Maybe a fixed number per friend reffered?

Will we get any commission even the friends we refer dont buy as a fixed refferal bonus maybe?
Is it really true that uKit AI already have 130 employees right now? wow, some new projects only consisted of not more than 20 employees but you already have 130. Im sure this project will be a success. The ico is now on-going and Im hoping that you will reach your hard cap. Good luck devs.

130 seems pretty huge, most token ICOs are run by teams with barely 2-5 people. Not bad I guess
Your reward amounts to 5% of all tokens purchased by your referrals (only for end up purchases).
o_lisovenko

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 11:17:18 AM

So interesting, I liked your website so much, man. Artifical Intelligence for website? I can say this thing is unique but, how is the security? I mean, mostly artificial intelligence can be hacked with many vulnerabilties so, you really have enemies from outside the world to fight those hackers.
Using the artificial intelligence (AI) for the management of your website won't make your website more vulnerable to hacker attacks.
o_lisovenko

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 11:22:05 AM

As this project is still in progress, I believed that this project will success by applying this innovation. Somehow, I wonder on its token, which I need detailed informations.
Here is detailed information about UKT token: https://ico.ukit.com/tokens
arakosta

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:33:26 AM

Check out SingularityNET, it's 1000 times better than this.

o_lisovenko

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 03:49:24 PM

Check out SingularityNET, it's 1000 times better than this.
We believe it's inappropriate to compare projects simply because they are based on AI. The projects address different user cases and provide different possibilities.

We respect all the teams that are trying to bring new technologies to the people and give small players access to new interesting markets with the help of the marketplace model. Purchasing and selling data and capacities streamlined through blockchain is common these days.

For us, the marketplace is one of the features that supports the token structure. But the main thing of uKit AI is giving 0.001% of the system's capacity to each token holder, this means resources available to you are scalable for using, renting and selling .

In addition, we are backed by 12 years of experience in the website building industry and existing products on the market. You can find more information about us on Medium: https://medium.com/@ico.ukit/facts-about-company-behind-ukit-ico-ukit-group-12f8ce2f2f53
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:18:53 AM

Well, everything about your project looks professional, you have team members with big experience and you explained the idea in an easy way to understand, so I think UKit is awesome.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:18:03 AM

Congratulation on the launch. Is there any Bounty campaigns that paid in BTC? If there is I will be interested to join.

moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:47:21 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 06:08:25 PM by moonfrost21

I think AI is already been used nowadays in a website but only in showing advertisements to an individual's preferences. But using an AI to change the whole website to a person's preferences will be something. It will revolutionize web browsing experience and also data gathering for big companies.

Ted Kin

Activity: 546
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:50:56 AM

A grandiose task. I like this individual setting of the site for each user. But I have a question for the team. How to cope with a computer with a large number of visitors on the site? Enough server computing power?
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:31:29 AM

Good idea, but she scares me. To adjust the sites for each user, you need to collect information about the user and store it. Where will the information be stored? Who will have access to it?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:35:55 AM

Dull-begar is here,
WHY BLOCKCHAIN?

Seriously, it seems you have a working enterprise, its business model distinct and clear.
Those goals you've declared for the project can be easily managed without AI and machine learning.
I just can't see your business model validation.
o_lisovenko

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 06:14:04 AM

Good idea, but she scares me. To adjust the sites for each user, you need to collect information about the user and store it. Where will the information be stored? Who will have access to it?
All the crowd data regarding users behavior will be stored in uData. Mostly, the data will be purchased from large DMPs, but website owners also can share such a data with a system. More information about uData can be found here at:https://ico.ukit.com/tech
o_lisovenko

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 06:40:49 AM

Dull-begar is here,
WHY BLOCKCHAIN?

Seriously, it seems you have a working enterprise, its business model distinct and clear.
Those goals you've declared for the project can be easily managed without AI and machine learning.
I just can't see your business model validation.

For more information on how uData works, please visit this page: https://ico.ukit.com/tech.

In addition, the system will have a mechanism of voting for the product development (new features and the order of their implementation). Each token holder can directly influence the development of the product. To ensure the transparency of online voting, we use blockchain.

Of course, it's possible to implement this kind of a project without using the blockchain, but then it won't be that good. Actually, exactly the same can be said about the majority of ICOs that we held or are being held on the market. Moreover, everything that has now been improved with the help of the blockchain technology was out there yesterday, the same money and contracts, they have been working and are working at the moment. But with the blockchain, they get to the new level.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:43:24 AM

A good idea. I hope the platform will work better than Google, which shows ads that I do not really need.
Meddych

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:45:09 AM

Congratulation on the launch. Is there any Bounty campaigns that paid in BTC? If there is I will be interested to join.
There's a bounty for translations, management of forum topics and a signature one . To learn more about our bounty, follow this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2320924
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:56:33 AM

Another interesting project! This Ukit AI which is able in boosting website conversion with AI and Crowd Data. Artificial Intelligence seems lile widely used nowaday in different aspects specially in many websites. AI is very beneficial to the users preferences. The marketing and its technologies are constantly becoming more complex. Personalizing websites for visitors is the next big thing on the web. I will be looking forward to this Ukit AI because of this very interesting and promising project. Keep progressing for the better.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
o_lisovenko

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 07:03:04 AM

So interesting, I liked your website so much, man. Artifical Intelligence for website? I can say this thing is unique but, how is the security? I mean, mostly artificial intelligence can be hacked with many vulnerabilties so, you really have enemies from outside the world to fight those hackers.
Using the artificial intelligence (AI) for the management of your website won't make your website more vulnerable to hacker attacks.
For real? I thought that using artificial intelligence on my website will make my website vulnerable. However, how does your AI redesign my website with such a few identification of the visitors? And how to know the visitor's characteristics?

At the start, AI and uData will be used in our products ukit.com and ulanding.io only (they form the basis of the uKit AI 2.0 system). But we will also work to enhance the capabilities of uData specifically, the implementation of the triggers transfer procedure and product recommendations to other systems.

uData is a big data storage on the blockchain combined with a smart search and hypotheses about the audiences. It is based on work with big data that are collected from crowd data and DMPs to a single storage.

When a visitor goes to the necessary URL, the system will automatically figure out what segment the visitor belongs to: traffic is divided into groups based on the information about socio-demographic characteristics of the visitors and their online behavior. Then, uData makes a list of recommendations for personalizing the content of a page for each segment.

The interaction of systems within uData goes in cycles: each subsequent round of redesigning a dynamic landing page (unless an optimal conversion rate is reached for a particular page) calls a set of specified hypotheses, their automatic check and correction. The systems are constantly learning and the volume of data in the database is growing all the time, which increases the value of a token.

More information about uData can be found here at: https://ico.ukit.com/tech
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:10:05 AM

As this project is still in progress, I believed that this project will success by applying this innovation. Somehow, I wonder on its token, which I need detailed informations.
Here is detailed information about UKT token: https://ico.ukit.com/tokens

Thank you so much dev for your overwhelming positive response, Since I already know your tokens I'm planning to invest but as for now I need a right timing. Onece again thank you so much. More power to your project.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: