Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:22:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] uKit AI: Boosting website conversion with AI+Crowd Data 🚀  (Read 2849 times)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:16:36 AM

In my opinion an interesting and really serious project. All the necessary information is available in full, the campaign for the awards is present. It remains to wish only good luck in the development and good investors.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:50:02 AM

So basically this platform help our website get improve base on the design and features by adding this AI to our sites. Having this AI will able us to create our a unique website with ease. Hoping that this will be very successful project.
Certainly that's right as what I also understand that this project is aiming to add AI in our website to help us designed whatever we want based on our idea. Is this really need for us to have an AI because for me I think it is not necessarily to for me. Just my opinion.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:50:09 AM

Congratulation on the launch. Is there any Bounty campaigns that paid in BTC? If there is I will be interested to join.
There's a bounty for translations, management of forum topics and a signature one . To learn more about our bounty, follow this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2320924

Only translation and signature bounty? Are devs doesn't have any plan to open social media bounties? I'm sure if they open it many investors will be attracted and will join the project. I just hope devs will think of it.

o_lisovenko

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 09:58:54 AM

Congratulation on the launch. Is there any Bounty campaigns that paid in BTC? If there is I will be interested to join.
There's a bounty for translations, management of forum topics and a signature one . To learn more about our bounty, follow this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2320924

Only translation and signature bounty? Are devs doesn't have any plan to open social media bounties? I'm sure if they open it many investors will be attracted and will join the project. I just hope devs will think of it.
Our bounty program consists of the signature and translation parts. But if you are running an interesting and popular channel or keeping a blog on social platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, Telegram or other social media, and are interested in applying for an advertising partnership, feel free to contact us, we’ll review your request. We are against spamming  Smiley That’s why we won’t offer to clutter up your Twitter and Facebook accounts with fake shares and ghost users.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:59:33 AM

So basically this platform help our website get improve base on the design and features by adding this AI to our sites. Having this AI will able us to create our a unique website with ease. Hoping that this will be very successful project.
Certainly that's right as what I also understand that this project is aiming to add AI in our website to help us designed whatever we want based on our idea. Is this really need for us to have an AI because for me I think it is not necessarily to for me. Just my opinion.
To those who have studied programming specially those who are professional in dealing with websites or web developers, they will not be needing this. But for those simple users that wanting to create a website but have a little knowledge on making one, this AI will be very useful to them. For it will help them enhance their site using this AI instead of hiring devs.

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:02:35 AM

A good idea. I hope the platform will work better than Google, which shows ads that I do not really need.
Maybe the dev already seeing this issue because ads are really frustrating sometimes. The idea of the project is to make the website more simple and the AI is there to help whatever questions they have in mind.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:30:05 AM

A good idea. I hope the platform will work better than Google, which shows ads that I do not really need.
Maybe the dev already seeing this issue because ads are really frustrating sometimes. The idea of the project is to make the website more simple and the AI is there to help whatever questions they have in mind.

I don't think if that kind of idea is possible as far as my knowledge is concern by removing such ads will be implemented, actually by having ads was paid on the corresponding sites. Well, by having on this project I would say maybe its possible.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:19:03 PM

Another interesting project! This Ukit AI which is able in boosting website conversion with AI and Crowd Data. Artificial Intelligence seems lile widely used nowaday in different aspects specially in many websites. AI is very beneficial to the users preferences. The marketing and its technologies are constantly becoming more complex. Personalizing websites for visitors is the next big thing on the web. I will be looking forward to this Ukit AI because of this very interesting and promising project. Keep progressing for the better.

This project is capable of increasing website conversions with AI and Crowd Data. with Artificial Intelligence which is widely used today in various aspects especially in many websites. this project is also very useful for user preferences, Marketing and the technology is all the more complex and extraordinary. Good job!!
o_lisovenko

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 12:20:36 PM

A grandiose task. I like this individual setting of the site for each user. But I have a question for the team. How to cope with a computer with a large number of visitors on the site? Enough server computing power?
The uKit AI system will have pre-made templates for certain interests of users (some versions of the website will be remembered and stored in the cache). In addition, all elements can be added/changed optionally, so there won't be any issues with the load in this case. Also, we have experience with high-load projects, our products are hosted on over 150 servers and the top websites have millions of hits per day, so we know how to address and cope with the loads.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:34:01 PM

wow this is something for me ... Affiliate Marketers and Dropshippers are going to be happy to use a landing page on Blockchain Technologie.

But I do not understand how you want to increase the conversion rate using the Blockchain Technologie ?
Meddych

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:38:17 PM

wow this is something for me ... Affiliate Marketers and Dropshippers are going to be happy to use a landing page on Blockchain Technologie.

But I do not understand how you want to increase the conversion rate using the Blockchain Technologie ?

uKit AI system creates one personalized version of the page, based on recommendations of the uData system. This version can be shown not only to a single visitor, but also the whole audience segment (users with similar profiles).

uData is a big data storage on the [Suspicious link removed]bined with a smart search and hypotheses about the audiences. It is based on big data that is collected from crowd data and DMPs into a single storage.

When a visitor enters the website, the system will automatically figure out what segment this visitor belongs to: traffic is divided into groups based on the information about socio-demographic characteristics of the visitors and their online behavior. Then, uData makes a list of recommendations for personalizing the content of a page for each segment.

The interaction of systems within uData goes in cycles: each subsequent round of redesigning a dynamic landing page (unless an optimal conversion rate is reached for a particular page) calls a set of specified hypotheses, their automatic check and correction. The systems are constantly learning and the volume of data in the database is growing all the time, which increases the value of a token.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:43:19 PM

Even if ads are annoying this still need by the sites because they earn profit from it to run the site. But I think ukit will be more different than google and it's in blockchain technology. Let's see what will be the outcome of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Meddych

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:54:20 PM

uKit Al is not just a plan, its for real. With regards to your thread, it must be creative. The plain text cannot easily attract crypto community to read all those informations on it. If it has background and precise detail, probably more members will get focused on your project. Be more creative and practical, make a simple thought that described your project. A brief and catchy words can attract thousands of individuals.
Thank you for your feedback!
You can find out the key moments of our ICO and the ongoing projects on this onepager: https://ico.ukit.com/onepager
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:55:47 PM

Dull-begar is here,
WHY BLOCKCHAIN?

Seriously, it seems you have a working enterprise, its business model distinct and clear.
Those goals you've declared for the project can be easily managed without AI and machine learning.
I just can't see your business model validation.

To be frank though most ICOs are just businesses who want funding to run. instead of looking for traditional investors they just make a ERC20 token or some crap and then run an ICO
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 05:18:12 PM

Ukit is really going to be geat from the sound of it but i think base on my view here it announcement thread should be graphically detailed, that way it can attract investors and everyone will surely take the project seriously..Developing ukit and updating it accordingly is really a big task,my question here is what license is ukit going to be using, is it going to be an open source product?

Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:04:23 PM

uKit Al is not just a plan, its for real. With regards to your thread, it must be creative. The plain text cannot easily attract crypto community to read all those informations on it. If it has background and precise detail, probably more members will get focused on your project. Be more creative and practical, make a simple thought that described your project. A brief and catchy words can attract thousands of individuals.
We do share the same sentiment. Ukit Al seems like a pretty cool project to start on but sadly while reading the contents just halfway through it doesnt capture my attention anymore, its too monotone. Not much push or enthusiasm to attract the viewers at all. Perhaps the admin might like to reconsider redesigning the outlook of your probject web orientation to step a head further to your success. Thanks
Mark13

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:14:56 PM

uKit will be helpfull for users to ease their works using AI technology on their sites. These will be the guide for us user to make it simple and easier.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:38:05 PM

This is pretty interesting, using an AI to update or edit a website is an innovative idea. There has been a lot of website creator nowadays but I know uKIT can compete to them.
12 Years of experience in building websites is one of major advantage of this Project that will attact more investors. Looking forward to see this in the future.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:21:46 PM

Now am just delighted to be part of uKit Pre-ICO and we amaze to know that you are 12 years since entered in the market of SaaS solutions for website management and came to know that you have accumulated expertise in products. Thanks for the concept of Exchange a part of the token for AI at the movement, 1 Token gives us 0.001% of personalizations by uKit AI and uData. 
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:50:08 PM

I appreciate about your solution for internet user. I have a question about your plan can provide user a new search engine and how uKit can collect data?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: