Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:02:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] uKit AI: Boosting website conversion with AI+Crowd Data 🚀  (Read 2849 times)
Noriman

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:14:05 AM

So the personalization is nice) some websites are going to be boring. It’s nice idea.
Nice project!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:20:10 AM

I think the uKit team has every chance of getting into coinmarketcap, why not. Just need to show some patience and support to the project and I think it will happen.
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:23:28 AM

In your roadmap you didn't say that when uKit will be listed ib coinmarket cap. Can you tell me when it will ve listed on coinmarketcap?
We are considering a possibility of taking UKT tokens to a cryptocurrency exchange. In any case, tokens will be able for trading not earlier than in 30 days after the ICO is finished.

He's talking about Coin Market Cap which isnt a crypto exchange. But yeah which exchanges are you even planning to list your coin on? A crypto not on any exchange is dumb
Listing on coinmarketcap means to be get listed on coinmarketcap with all the coins details and total supply. certainly it is not a exchange but it gives us pretty good information about the coin. Also it is good to hear that Ukit will soon be listed on any of the exchanges.
It will be after the ICO will start, after the 15th of January.
That is really great to hear .There is nothing worst than putting your trust in a coin ,then that coin don't even reach the exchange platforms . I've tried https://ukit.com/ and it seems like a magical experience , the services are just on spot. This is going to be a great experience for users.
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 11:37:42 AM

The concept of using an AI to personalize a website for a certain person is wonderful. I know the AI is being used now by Google in their search engine and also on Youtube for advertisement.
May I know how are they going to collect the data? The project is still in it's developing phase and it will take a lot of time to collect data from different individuals.
We already have website builder with more than 1 million users and and most of the information is purchased from the DMPs — large external data providers. But the owners of individual websites can also contribute.
If you have a website with more than 1 million users, then why do you need to collect money for ICO? It seems to me that with such an active product, you can do good business.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
o_lisovenko

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 11:46:48 AM

Gratuitous advice to Devs,
Make a demo website, where Ukit framework implemented.
For the project like your's, it's a must.
And one more thing, could you provide metrics for some of your working prototypes? So people could see a real use case.
You can find examples/prototype of uKit AI 1.0 at our WP (Stage of Completion, page 27): https://ico.ukit.com/download/ukit-ai-whitepaper_en.pdf

The development of the uKit AI 2.0 system is scheduled for 2018 (detailed timeline can be found here: https://ico.ukit.com/#timeline)
But, there is a working product already - https://ulanding.io/, which can start testing several versions of the landing-pages independently and evaluate the metric and the result of the test. Here's the conversion winner: https://yadi.sk/i/PjplA_Oz3Qy7nq For example, the test result of the 1 landing in three different colors and patterns, regarding the traffic distribution of 300 visitors in total, 100 visitors for each landing. Equal traffic shows the winner of the conversion.

All of this is available within our landing builder, but it is configured manually. Also, to determine the "winner" of the conversion, it is necessary to test landings with a great deal of traffic. With uKit AI 2.0 it will become automatic and available for everyone. In addition, when a user places a site, the system will already know the visitor in advance and his interests, based on the data available in uData.
o_lisovenko

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 11:55:15 AM

Very good project. When it will be possible to use your concept?
Our timeline: https://ico.ukit.com/#timeline

March 2018
Start of uData development
September 2018
Beta version of uKit AI
January 2019
Release of uKit 2.0

Nice, this timeline will surely give the devs a lot of time to develop and improve their project, Im sure in January 2019 uKit Ai will be release with no problems and Im sure that time devs already earned enough profit to run the project smoothly.
I do not understand why the developer has time until 2019 if there is already a working product? It seems to me that in order to combat the kunkurents, we need to make a quicker start.
You can check all steps of dev in our timeline https://ico.ukit.com/#timeline
Yes, we already have working projects with active users (its just our background and guarantee), but – uKit AI 2.0 is about Data Scientist & Blockchain – so we need more resources for R&D/Advertising&PR to develop and launch uKit AI 2.0 and uData.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:00:15 PM

I think the uKit team has every chance of getting into coinmarketcap, why not. Just need to show some patience and support to the project and I think it will happen.
I also think the save and I agree with you.
The management team is doing great. But still the developers need to work on few minor matters.
 Audio as you said patience in this project is the key.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:14:02 PM

March 2018
September 2018
Beta version of uKit AI
January 2019
Release of uKit 2.0

Nice, this timeline will surely give the devs a lot of time to develop and improve their project, Im sure in January 2019 uKit Ai will be release with no problems and Im sure that time devs already earned enough profit to run the project smoothly.
I do not understand why the developer has time until 2019 if there is already a working product? It seems to me that in order to combat the kunkurents, we need to make a quicker start.
Yes, we already have working projects with active users (its just our background and guarantee), but – uKit AI 2.0 is about Data Scientist & Blockchain – so we need more resources for R&D/Advertising&PR to develop and launch uKit AI 2.0 and uData.

I agree, this kind of project needs a lot of time to complete it and to polish all those downsides that will occur. All projects never stop to develop new ideas in their projects. I just hope that when that time comes ukit ai will work 100% accurately.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:45:45 PM

March 2018
September 2018
Beta version of uKit AI
January 2019
Release of uKit 2.0

I understand that you need money mainly to promote the product, but not too high for you hard cap? Or will it take a lot of money to develop software?
Meddych

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:02:35 PM

March 2018
September 2018
Beta version of uKit AI
January 2019
Release of uKit 2.0

I understand that you need money mainly to promote the product, but not too high for you hard cap? Or will it take a lot of money to develop software?
The raised funds will be spent to develop uKit AI and uData, to enter international markets and purchase data from Data Management Platforms (a substantial amount will be used if the raised funds are over $2,500,000).
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:45:50 PM

I also think the save and I agree with you.
The management team is doing great. But still the developers need to work on few minor matters.
 Audio as you said patience in this project is the key.

Major matters IMO they need to start answering all the questions asked so far for starters lol
Efta321

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:46:43 PM

March 2018
September 2018
Beta version of uKit AI
January 2019
Release of uKit 2.0

I agree, this kind of project needs a lot of time to complete it and to polish all those downsides that will occur. All projects never stop to develop new ideas in their projects. I just hope that when that time comes ukit ai will work 100% accurately.
yes I'm sure a project like this will take a lot of time to get it done and to fix all the flaws. I strongly support this project to run smoothly. good job.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 04:23:07 PM

Listing on coinmarketcap means to be get listed on coinmarketcap with all the coins details and total supply. certainly it is not a exchange but it gives us pretty good information about the coin. Also it is good to hear that Ukit will soon be listed on any of the exchanges.
If you want listing at coinmarketcap we can vote for UKT tokens at this URL: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeqpM6DVuxNRJ43oD90fCsm8UltR9oIiFaVxxqt3ch_eJ5Dlw/viewform. Hope we can listing at this and on TOP 100 asap
Well, it is not that easy to get listed on coinmarketcap. uKit doesn't get listed on any exchange for now since uKit just at the Pre-ICO stage, be patience.
It has to be listed on Exchange first which will be after their ico or according to their roadmap and then after a few days am sure you will find it coinmarketcap and then your wallet will sure the token price..most ico is like 30days after sales. it takes time and lots of work

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 04:53:40 PM

If you want listing at coinmarketcap we can vote for UKT tokens at this URL: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeqpM6DVuxNRJ43oD90fCsm8UltR9oIiFaVxxqt3ch_eJ5Dlw/viewform. Hope we can listing at this and on TOP 100 asap
Well, it is not that easy to get listed on coinmarketcap. uKit doesn't get listed on any exchange for now since uKit just at the Pre-ICO stage, be patience.
It has to be listed on Exchange first which will be after their ico or according to their roadmap and then after a few days am sure you will find it coinmarketcap and then your wallet will sure the token price..most ico is like 30days after sales. it takes time and lots of work
If a project will interesting for community - coinmarketcap and exchanges will easy achieved. I think it will complete in about 10-15 days after ico period is over.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:48:32 PM

If a project will interesting for community - coinmarketcap and exchanges will easy achieved. I think it will complete in about 10-15 days after ico period is over.
Yes, even i think that after the end of ICO, uKit Al can truely be listed on coinmarketcap as well as some good exchanges. After it has been listed there, we can expect a better bright future for uKit Al project.
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:18:35 PM

March 2018
September 2018
Beta version of uKit AI
January 2019
Release of uKit 2.0

The raised funds will be spent to develop uKit AI and uData, to enter international markets and purchase data from Data Management Platforms (a substantial amount will be used if the raised funds are over $2,500,000).
Yes, really large sums are meant for software development. If you collect a smaller amount you can follow the road map?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:19:11 PM

having the best browsing experience by receiving personalized messages and relevant content is the most import thing and uKit team is trying to built the platform that will do that. with the experience they have, I think project will succeed.
vivavivu

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:49:41 PM

I see almost uKit project team members from Russia. As i know some projects from Russians, they always have successfull or legit. So this is positive point for invest at uKit.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:01:34 PM

What else can we ask for when this project are bringing together all tools necessary for personalizing any website for different audiences within one cloud-based platform. With its release, both sides of the market will get what they want: any website owner will be able to increase conversion rates with the help of AI technologies, while website visitors will enjoy the convenience of personalized web pages. Such a lot of money and time will be saved with this kind of project.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:20:01 PM

What else can we ask for when this project are bringing together all tools necessary for personalizing any website for different audiences within one cloud-based platform. With its release, both sides of the market will get what they want: any website owner will be able to increase conversion rates with the help of AI technologies, while website visitors will enjoy the convenience of personalized web pages. Such a lot of money and time will be saved with this kind of project.

You're right bro, really nice and great project that their service uses a combination of neural networks and regular algorithms to search for new ways to arrange content and visualize website pages. Also, puts everything together by using HTML and CSS coding to create a ready-to-use, adaptive front end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: