Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:23:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we accurately predict what would be Bitcoin’s price in 2020?  (Read 111 times)
ahmadoo (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:25:03 PM

Bitcoin has turned out to be perhaps the hottest investment commodity of all time. Once upon a time you could pickup bitcoins for less than a penny. Now? A single coin costs hundreds of dollars ($410 at the time of writing this). Still, some people are worried that bitcoin has peaked and that investing now would be like investing in fool’s gold. I have to disagree. Digging deeper shows that bitcoin is just starting to pickup steam, and several underlying factors suggest that the cryptocurrency will only continue to gain value in the future.cam i right? what do you think?

Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:30:34 PM

Same views here. I feel that crypto has started to bloom. But however, I don’t think we can accurately predict the price in 2020. Everyone has their point of view, my prediction of BTC price in 2020 is $50,000
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:31:57 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 04:47:15 PM by jvdp

Bitcoin has turned out to be perhaps the hottest investment commodity of all time. Once upon a time you could pickup bitcoins for less than a penny. Now? A single coin costs hundreds of dollars ($410 at the time of writing this). Still, some people are worried that bitcoin has peaked and that investing now would be like investing in fool’s gold. I have to disagree. Digging deeper shows that bitcoin is just starting to pickup steam, and several underlying factors suggest that the cryptocurrency will only continue to gain value in the future.cam i right? what do you think?

It is impossible to predict the Bitcoin value. Nowadays Bitcoin reach peak in digital market. This year is the huge raise in digital market. So no one should expect the Bitcoin value. Because I don't accurately predict the value but approximately it will reach 40k to 50k us dollar at the end of the January 2020. This is only for my prediction. It will raise or fall whatever happens in future. But Bitcoin demand is increasing day by day so it will increasing continuously.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:32:05 PM

There are many models being thrown to predict prices. Someone predicted a price of $100,000 for the summer of 2021, in a logarithmic chart which is 3 years old, and accurately predicted the rise to $10,000. At this rate? absolutely possible. We are near $20,000. 2021 is still 3 years ago + the remainders of 2017 which are still not over and could bring us to higher highs... it is absolutely reasonable now that we can hit the $100,000 prediction for August 2021. I would have said "no way" months ago, but I guess I have been proven wrong by Bitcoin's capability of impressive growth once again. Now $100,000 it's just a matter of time.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:11:43 AM

We can not predict its exact price because its price is too unstable. Many thought that by the end of this year bitcoin will grow to $ 10,000, but its price has long passed this mark and grows further.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: