Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:30:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRB - Raidblocks must buy???  (Read 644 times)
donoson (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:25:39 PM

Hi all,

This is my first post so dont be rude with me!  Grin Grin

I have been watching this Alt-Coin movement and it's performing in an amazing way. What are your thoughts about it?

Apparently its only listed in Mercatox and Bitgrail exchanges (Both under-mainteinance) because of the huge overflow they had this days. Can't find it in the top exchanges.

What should happen when it reaches binance, bitrex or any major exchange?

https://forum.raiblocks.net/uploads/default/original/1X/5f7076a24a1d7a29d1df986ffc21ff6093807ecb.png

tothetop

Activity: 251
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:06:15 PM

XRB is very interesting coin, it is also traded on https://bitflip.li/ and this exchange have been the one which not laid under the rush of new users during the recent XRB skyrocket

I cannot really say, whether you should buy XRB right now, I bought it for 2000satoshis two weeks ago, and now we see more than 7-8 ixes..

Who can predict what will be? The coin technology is very prospective, so I`ve sold some amount with good profit and hold some for the case it will grow further..

MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:27:33 PM

I think its largely due to IOTA rushing in price and interest of companies in IoT technology. But to be fair, a ton of companies have been in IoT for a long time before IOTA and RaiBlocks and I really doubt these coins will be sustainable for the future. But RaiBlocks right now is just lifting on the speculative succes of IOTA.

myfranco

Activity: 361

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:49:21 PM

I think its largely due to IOTA rushing in price and interest of companies in IoT technology. But to be fair, a ton of companies have been in IoT for a long time before IOTA and RaiBlocks and I really doubt these coins will be sustainable for the future. But RaiBlocks right now is just lifting on the speculative succes of IOTA.
Ar far as i've seen, XRB is way ahead than IOTA. IOTA had a very speculative move in the last weeks, mainly due to fake Microsoft and Cisco partnerships.
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:12:03 PM

Its a great coin that for sure, but the pump in the last days was very huge and I think its not the right time to buy it. Maybe you should wait for a pullback Wink
Imfinnabeon

Activity: 238

Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:18:36 PM

It isn't a must buy but I think it is a good buy for your portfolio. Now all you gotta do is time the entry well because after this rise up it has and already is coming down a bit. Wherever it settles that will be a good spot to get in but nobody knows if that will be where it is now, 15k sats, 10k sats, or even lower than that. Good entry is critical imho.

shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:20:06 PM

Ar far as i've seen, XRB is way ahead than IOTA. IOTA had a very speculative move in the last weeks, mainly due to fake Microsoft and Cisco partnerships.
It's an old coin and day ahead than Iota I agree with you but the projects are more deserving at it's price so if you're holding Xrb then you gotta get millions soon. Hope it will list in other giant exchange soon.
adamov10

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:32:05 PM

buy now or miss out. its really that simple
Protazio

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:47:00 PM

hmm will this pullback? I was still getting some funds before buying but now it's pricey. I'm just afraid it might correct for a while
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:52:54 PM

XRB has been increasing a lot, i can not understand why all those coins who are linked to IoT technologies are being pumped hardly during the last few days, is anything special over this?

Iota has been built over a casttle of lies, everything that they say is a lie, everything that they do is a lie. Iota is a big lie.

Everybody needs to understand that this coin is not sustainable, the price is built over a lie.

Once that everybody realizes that this coin is a fake one, they will understand that it is not even worth $0,50.
Jonking

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:55:49 PM

If you had funds at bitgrail few hours ago, you could have been lucky and be able xrb at less expensive price. That was because the bids there was made 24hours ago(around .0001btc) and xrb continued to increase in value on other exchanges (up to .00023btc).  but from that pump, it went dip below .0002btc. So it might be really good time to buy 😀
donoson (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:00:49 PM

If you had funds at bitgrail few hours ago, you could have been lucky and be able xrb at less expensive price. That was because the bids there was made 24hours ago(around .0001btc) and xrb continued to increase in value on other exchanges (up to .00023btc).  but from that pump, it went dip below .0002btc. So it might be really good time to buy 😀

Amazing how they manipulated the price while Mercatox was down. Now that its aive again, it reaches 18k sats! I believe it will go up to 30k sats before a new correction.

U should take a look to XBY and XSPEC also, 2 promising coins
donoson (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:04:08 PM

Amazing how they manipulated the price while Mercatox was down. Now that its aive again, it reaches 18k sats! I believe it will go up to 30k sats before a new correction.

U should take a look to XBY and XSPEC also, 2 promising coins

1 week after and we are at 32k sats... alomost 100%.

Dont loose the train guys! Join this amazing tech coin!
signaturecoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:10:40 PM

40% in a single day, can anyone explain me what the fuck is happening to Raidblocks? I wanted to invest when it was less than $0,30, but i was not able because i didn't had liquidity during those days (just a week ago lmao) But now it is over $0,80
KGBx

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:16:33 PM

Right now it might be really expensive/pumped. I'd say better to wait for the hype to end.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:37:23 AM

40% in a single day, can anyone explain me what the fuck is happening to Raidblocks? I wanted to invest when it was less than $0,30, but i was not able because i didn't had liquidity during those days (just a week ago lmao) But now it is over $0,80

People see IOTA in the top5 whilst XRB is far better, so in that sense its still undervalued.

Cryptomania13

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:44:25 AM

No need to try to put out IOTA's candle to make XRB's look brighter.  IOTA is the future and so is XRB!! There is so much room for IOTA and XRB to further run among Crypto's greatest. Most other blockchains are outdated. I own both and will hodl both for the future.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:34:27 AM

Right now it might be really expensive/pumped. I'd say better to wait for the hype to end.
Yeah, I don't think it will drop back to $0.30 now, but a there is bound to happen a drop. People who bought early on and don't really want to hold it are going to start selling soon. I am waiting for it to drop something atleast, but it's just rising yesterday it was $6 and not its $9!
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:39:52 AM

As far as I know XRB is really good coin because transaction are very fast and there won't any fed for transaction. Transaction will appear in receiver address with 20  second. This make me more interesting about the project.

dagon666

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:39:47 AM

Still worth buying into?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: