Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:11:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRB - Raidblocks must buy???  (Read 642 times)
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:49:44 AM

The transaction times are very fast and are great for micro-payments

I'm surprised its achieved this market cap though!

GooddyLife

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Sup

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:07:03 AM

Waiting or buying right now?
They are growing so fast
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:19:23 AM

before the only things you can do to get this coins is to do captchas activities on their site and the minimum reward is 79 XRB for every threshold youve completed, then after november i heard that this sites was closed, i dont know why but all the tokens i have, i sell it all because im amfraid that XRB will become a cold stone and no value, but i was wrong, by the 1st week of decemeber the price of XRB is rapidly increase and until now its price are growing more bigger and better, so i think its better to wait before you buy, maybe 2nd-3rd weeks of january 2018, because im sure there will be a great dump after this year end and thats right time to invest/buy XRB.  Grin
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:18:16 AM

It has become very popular in recent days. If you take today, you will profit tomorrow.
According to my opinion, it's just up the road and the price is very high Smiley

redmi4x

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:05:24 AM

i would stay away from this coin- yes you missed it but the risk atm is far to high- it went x50 after iota pump and dump.
Chrizz

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:20:22 AM

Raidblocks is extremely hyped on reddit, so i guess the recent pump is linked to all the hype this coin gets recently. Also the tech looks quite promising.
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:34:06 AM

wow really so unexpected now the price has been $ 10 and now i am holding more than 100,000XRB from 4 months ago. I can not believe at this price because I just tried to type captcha to get some coin and now it's time to sell all XRB to speculation for another altcoin.
langdong

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:00:37 AM

Please stop comparing XRB to IOTA. These coins serve different use case and don't even compete. IOTA ist meant/made for M2M payments, XRB is not. Although I think the XRB whitepaper did not give too much away for what it actually is. But they can coexist just fine.

The problem with XRB I see at the moment is that there are no partnerships at all. You can hate on IOTA all you want but at least they got huge partnerships with big companies. A huge foundation. Yeah, probably not Microsoft (haha) but Bosch and some more.
XRB at the moment has 1 Dev, right? No partnerships? Where can you pay with it? I'm not saying it's a bad one, not at all. But what crypto needs is real life adoption. What will you do with all your coins if they will never be used?
fatlever

Activity: 254

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:03:49 PM

There is a lot hype because the tech it brings it is a game changer.  One of the seed investors in Coinbase (biggest exchange in the US)  thinks it's awesome and is buying this right now.   

https://twitter.com/garrytan/status/945554804943679489

I think people are taking profits at $10 so it'll slow down here for a bit.  Meaning now is probably a good time to buy before the bus leaves the station.
jargal

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:36:09 PM

HAve you heard of it changing name?
Raphand

Activity: 111

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 08:49:04 PM

I would wait for dip cause price is a little expensive at the moment but in the long term even so you can still have good profit
Blackmuse

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

With XRB, you just need to try it and make a couple of transfers to understand the massive potential it has. It is doing everything Bitcoin is doing but so much faster and for free...Long term it should in Top5 for sure, definitely not too late to buy some.
EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:02:34 PM

It has went down by a lot of money now, i do not see the real necessity of waiting for another dump, in fact,
it went from $36 to less than $23 in just a few days, it is the perfect time to buy some.

I think that it can easily touch more than $100 in a few months from now, it is just matter of patience until we can see it happening again.

Its a great coin that for sure, but the pump in the last days was very huge and I think its not the right time to buy it. Maybe you should wait for a pullback Wink

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

pr3m0nition

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:29:11 PM

Seems extremely volatile, Did the majority of IOTA holders shift their funds to this coin? This market is downright crazy with the amount of volatility in the past couple weeks.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
XFlowZion

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:09:57 AM

It has been weeks after XRB won the community coin of the month by votes in Binance but there are still no official announcement on when it will be listed so buy now before it pumps there.
redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:04:02 AM

Yep, XRB will be listed at BNB on the 16th but I think its price will go down further. The shark will consolidate. and then the price will go up again. Because XRB is very good. quick transaction. I have tried to use and only take 1s to complete a transaction. Really good
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:30:41 AM

XRB's price has decreased lately. Waiting for dipper price to buyback. I believe the price will be bullish again someday most likely after getting listed on Binance. If it keeps decreasing, i will still holding it since Raiblocks is a solid project with strong community. I believe in the future of Raiblocks.
heringasem

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:38:25 AM

I wouldn't buy at the moment, it is a top notch coin, and we all know that, but it has already increased a lot during the last few days, in fact, i bought a lot during the last week when it dropped a lot, but i do not know if this is a good time to buy.

Thinvestor

Activity: 184

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:46:22 AM

I wouldn't buy at the moment, it is a top notch coin, and we all know that, but it has already increased a lot during the last few days, in fact, i bought a lot during the last week when it dropped a lot, but i do not know if this is a good time to buy.

I wouldn't buy any crypto with fiat currently anyway.

The simpler it is, the better I like it
FirEaSeA

Activity: 114

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:27:11 AM

XRB will be top 10. Remember that older coins last long.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: