Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:37:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Network Protection statement from KNCMiner  (Read 5464 times)
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 02:36:58 PM

Bitcoinorama... more enthusiastic than the company themselves...

for all your good intentions you really need to take that cock out of your mouth in public. it's vulgar.

im as eager and paid up as the next man but i can't bear your never-ending 'la-la-la, they're perfect' crap

so you went for a visit... you've made that clear. just give it a rest, can you?

or are you prepared to be held responsible for any disappointments that YOUR endless musings may cause?

What a pr*ck. Seriously?! Like I've mentioned plenty of times before. I went in person off my own steam for my own investment. I shared what I saw with everyone else. My opinion, no vulgarity. Anyway, make your own opinion; pull your finger out your ass and go yourself. That's not me claiming they're perfect, that's me telling you to STFU and do something proactive. There appear to be a number of threads started recently with the sole intention of derailing their project, and defaming a legitimate company. This after a month of surprisingly well mannered and well behaved members of this forum letting them do their thing. It's clear who has what intentions, and why, just try and behave like an adult.

I find it amusing that I get labelled as a KnC fanboy when I've been active in many threads and positive towards seeing what both individuals like the DIYers can muster as well as Terrahash, who I was always positive towards. Their issue is participating in a price point that opens investment to idiots who do no research and expect minute by minute updates. I started out on this forum calling scams as and when I saw them, whilst undertaking my own thorough research for my own investment, because I'm nobody's fool. I have the luxury of living in the same continent as KnC who were welcome to people visiting, and still are. Get over it, eat some humble pie, and pay them a visit. You won't though, will you??

you're the prick, you mug.

pricking the boards with the same thing over and over.

WE ALL KNOW YOU WENT TO VISIT, my point was shut up about it.

you are boring & repetitious and that is all i wanted to say.

how have you helped anyone since your 2nd or 3rd post?

by repeating that you have been to visit and you love them forever?

keep guzzling it all you want but none of 'us' feel the desire to open a thread a week later to see you've written 'ive been there, why dont you go' 12 more times.

you prick!

AND YOU SirWizz!

Get a room and hold hands.

Bitcoinorama - ive been to visit, they're so awesome.

SirWizz, et al - Wow! Thanks for sharing that, you really inspire the community and i wish everyone was just like you.

Bitcoinorama - Well, ive been to visit & they're so awesome.

SirWizz, et al - Wow! Thanks for sharing that, you really inspire the community and i wish everyone was just like you.

Bitcoinorama - Did you know ive been to visit, they're so awesome.

Bitcoinorama - Well, ive been to visit, they're so awesome.

Bitcoinorama - Oh and i've been to visit, they're so awesome.

Bitcoinorama - Did i mention i've been to visit, they're so awesome.

Bitcoinorama - Were you aware that i've been to visit, they're so awesome.

Bitcoinorama - Well, i've been to visit, they're so awesome.

Awesome!! what would the already paid up community do without you???

Now altogether type...... 'Seriously?? +  i've been to visit, they're so awesome'  for a change...

Really!? When did this happen, as I've hardly been on these forums the last couple of weeks. I've been abroad for a wedding. You really need to calm down, or seek some form of anger management. Have a w*nk or something.

Anyway, I assume this means you won't visit them yourself...rriight?

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SirWizz

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 04:02:06 PM

Really!? When did this happen, as I've hardly been on these forums the last couple of weeks. I've been abroad for a wedding. You really need to calm down, or seek some form of anger management. Have a w*nk or something.

Anyway, I assume this means you won't visit them yourself...rriight?

See what happens when you're not here, you're missing out on all the fun!  Cheesy
Ytterbium

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 06:35:01 PM

endless butthurt BFL refugees storming knc like the walking dread moaning fud from the wilderness

Lol, Those hurt by BFL are afraid to love again.

To extend the metaphor Avalon users already have a hot Chinese girlfriend, while eying the Swedish bikini model across the room, hoping for a threeway in a couple months.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: