Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:50:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any dirt cheap coin?  (Read 199 times)
Doctor.Strange (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:06:18 PM

Any dirt cheap coin which price is $0.000123 something and it can go to $1 or $2 in 2018, Like Emc2 raised from dirt.

Please suggest, wanna buy some
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:08:34 PM

If people knew that certain coins would go to the moon. They wouldn't be dirt cheap right?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Ayamj

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:10:57 PM

just becareful before you buy loads of shit coind you will hold for 2 years without rise , study the coin very well before investing
uncleduckerr

Activity: 202

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:24:21 PM

Any dirt cheap coin which price is $0.000123 something and it can go to $1 or $2 in 2018, Like Emc2 raised from dirt.

I do too how about you suggest me? Do you see how this could go back and forth forever without any result? Besides why would somebody want to share a gem with anybody here we are all a little selfish in nature nobody is going to do that. And lastly you will blame them if this dirt cheap coin goes to zero and you lose all your money. Try researching yourself please and offering a real conversation other than "what coin is mooning next?"

jekjekman

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:34:32 PM

If I only have a time machine to go to the future to know the right coin that will pump up then I can tell you what is it right after I came back.
I think that this Einsteinium coin is not a dirt cheap coin because it offers a good mission that resulted for its market capitalization's growth and this is a young cryptocurrency that has a potential that seen by its investors and the first year anniversary of this coin in the crypto market is today so I don't think that this is a trash coin after all.
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:45:40 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 07:56:01 PM by Holla123

Oyster Pearl dirt cheap an Iota related project or Eventchain people are throwing away for cheap on ED. In both cases you only need the patience to use ED which is asked a lot at the moment. It is really super slow.

P.S. Cindicator is also dirt cheap.
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:52:25 PM

If you know erc20 it's on ED and it's very cheap but the volume trade is so high it even go to top 20 of the said exchanges. There's also EQUAL token that requires burning when you send transactions and it is accepted by most investors right now. Nousplatform also have a promising future, it's an exchange token and they have lots of big investors too. SGR or sugar exhange is also another option.
hashshashin

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:52:40 PM

I do too how about you suggest me? Do you see how this could go back and forth forever without any result? Besides why would somebody want to share a gem with anybody here we are all a little selfish in nature nobody is going to do that. And lastly you will blame them if this dirt cheap coin goes to zero and you lose all your money. Try researching yourself please and offering a real conversation other than "what coin is mooning next?"

Totally agree with you! Nobody knows this, because the market is not stable. You just need to learn the information (which is enough on the site) and choose the strategy that suits you.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
MaticPecovnik

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:57:43 PM

My favourite altcoin right now is Viberate (VIB) because it implements a great bounty program. It is about 15 cents right now.

Check it out: https://www.viberate.com/referrals/2ed6b8b9_9588dc25_2edd6fe5
noloco

Activity: 210

BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:50:42 PM

You need to bet on the cheapest coin and lowest market cap you find, the moment someone knows it is a winner, they will buy it and you will lost your opportunity to be rich!

Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:57:00 PM

i have seen you previous topic i think you really looking forward to make some serious investment and that why i would advise you  to split and divide
your investment on the following alts: dovu electroneum indahash 
gracer88

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:31:47 AM

I picked up a cheap altcoin-SNT. The coin with the technology, has a very promising future. I bought a lot of SNT tokens and now I'm waiting for a profit. Perhaps ,the price for this altcoin will grow strongly not in a month, but I'm ready to wait a year and 2 years.

ZCashGOLD.net

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:59:38 AM

I don't want to influence you as it may be perceived biased, but $ZCG (bought on etherdelta and coinexchange) is our project. the team is currently developing a new website and platform called Zlancer, which will facilitate an ecosystem for freelancers and clients to exchange jobs, get things done, with no middle man! Currently we are trading at $0.10-$0.20 cents, with a supply of 2million tokens. Once the platform is out with our marketing, the price should rise. Do your own research, but I can recommend as a developer, making the platform myself! Due beta January, release March
loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:09:02 PM

Maybe FedoraCoin? It grew up in price by 55% in last 24h and costs now just $0.000073
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:25:53 PM

DigiByte is a very dirty and cheap coin that moon every altcoin season. The rally from 20 sat to was really nice and I think it will happen again when we enter the next altseason! Cheesy But its a risky trade/invest so have a look at the project!
Doctor.Strange (OP)

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:01:11 PM

I picked up a cheap altcoin-SNT. The coin with the technology, has a very promising future. I bought a lot of SNT tokens and now I'm waiting for a profit. Perhaps ,the price for this altcoin will grow strongly not in a month, but I'm ready to wait a year and 2 years.

Its $0.070524 now, not cheap anymore
Doctor.Strange (OP)

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:02:20 PM

Maybe FedoraCoin? It grew up in price by 55% in last 24h and costs now just $0.000073

If it reach $1 - $2 in 2 years, I will be a millionaire.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:12:28 PM

If you are looking for a cheap coin you will need to research it for your self so you can have an idea with the ICO's goals and motive and read about their road map or gather information in every developer and their group so you can have information that it is truly legit, and I am suggesting Electroneum I think they still have a cheap price of $0.072255 value and I think it will sure pump after a couple of years.
scaramanga1337

Activity: 280
Merit: 152

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:18:07 PM

Kin is cheap .........only $ 0.000068...........
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:20:37 PM

I think too cheap coins are not good quality projects so try to avoid them, if you are looking for good profits then have a look at Cob tokens their zero fee exchange is coming soon so price will skyrocket according to most of the experts.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: