Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:42:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy bitcoin quickly with less than 4% fees ?  (Read 94 times)
Shinrai (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:31:20 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 06:57:04 PM by Shinrai

Hello guys,

Newbie here, almost joined the bitcoin train when BTC was 200$/u, a few years back. Didn't do it, one of the worst mistakes of my life, perhaps.  Roll Eyes Grin

Anyway, jumped in a week ago, almost on impulse. Bought 700€ via Coinbase and tried day trading, failed. Had my money back, and even more, thanks to XRP (holding 1085 XRP right now). Quickly decided to become a hodler.

I want to inject 700-1000€ more, now that I understand a bit better how all this works.

My problem is, I don't want to buy via Coinbase, because the fees via credit card are so high, but everytime that I try registering on a trading exchange that sells bitcoins for EUR (such as GDAX), I can't because there is too much registration demands (probably due to the increase in Bitcoin's popularity, I'm not the only newcomer Wink ).
I could buy bitcoins on coinbase by SEPA but I've read that the transfert can be very long and, as I aim to buy altcoins that could go up in the near future (STRAT, WAVES and co), I'd like to have my fund as fast as possible.

Do any of you know a website where I could buy bitcoins quickly with, let's say, about 3% fees ?

Thank you in advance and more than everything, thank you to the administrators of bitcointalk, I would have never been able to learn so much about altcoins in a few day if it wasn't for this forum.

Merry Christmas/ Happy Hanukkah to everyone  Smiley

PS : Please forgive my English, I'm French, but trying Wink
Deathwing
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328

Stultorum infinitus est numerus

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 06:51:56 PM

There should be several French exchanges if I am not mistaken, you can try depositing there and try your luck, otherwise SEPA is your best bet. It does not "actually" take very long. Depending on which country/bank/site you are buying from though.
Swoshinima

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:54:48 PM

I bought the first btc from kraken.com.

The exchange is quite slow most of the time, but buying btc there is really easy.
elliemargie

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:29:30 AM

I purchased my first BTC thru Paxful using Paypal. They offer Moneygram as payment as well
Shinrai (OP)

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:04:56 PM

Thank you for your answers, guys Wink

Kraken is lagging a looot lately and I can't even think of putting my money there.

I bought some more etherum on coinbase via debit card a few days ago and a few more via SEPA  (takes longer but at leat I'm less influenced by FOMO), I guess I'll have to wait for the market to calm down a little to pay my BTC "the fair price".

I purchased my first BTC thru Paxful using Paypal. They offer Moneygram as payment as well

Paypal fees are quite expensive though, aren't they ? Never used Moneygram before but I'll have a look, thank you Smiley
milhaop

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:57:03 PM

IQOption.com is a good option. We can buy easily with creditcard, but pay attention. You should buy with the "3d secure" option activated, otherwise you won't be able to withdrawn the BTC to your own wallet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: