Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:04:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i have $200 paypal looking for 180BTC  (Read 201 times)
jackbbn (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:43:50 PM

if you are a know trader or have rep then i will go first, if not then you will go first.
Yelpdood

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:53:09 PM

This is the guy who sends echeck that never clear lmao
iamabasicboy

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:17:57 PM

if you are a know trader or have rep then i will go first, if not then you will go first.

150 BTc works for you ?
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:33:32 AM

PayPal will not protect anyone who risks this deal. Engaging escrow offers no protection. If anyone does this deal, there is a good chance of being burned.

Look at the overall and bigger picture: new account, PayPal, send coins first. "Known trader" is an arbitrary random term which opens up a can of worms here. His strategy here will be this: you are all unknown traders and therefore must send first. In the rare case that a green trust member risks this, he still holds the upper hand here. He can (and I suspect, will) reverse that PayPal payment.

So if you are being generous this Christmas and simply want to waste or donate some coins, then this guy is a candidate for your donation.

buyercodesaws

Activity: 209
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:38:12 AM

150 BTc works for you ?
you sure man for 150 BTC ?
tricklespot

Activity: 69

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:39:55 AM

PayPal will not protect anyone who risks this deal. Engaging escrow offers no protection. If anyone does this deal, there is a good chance of being burned.

Look at the overall and bigger picture: new account, PayPal, send coins first. "Known trader" is an arbitrary random term which opens up a can of worms here. His strategy here will be this: you are all unknown traders and therefore must send first. In the rare case that a green trust member risks this, he still holds the upper hand here. He can (and I suspect, will) reverse that PayPal payment.

So if you are being generous this Christmas and simply want to waste or donate some coins, then this guy is a candidate for your donation.

lol why are you/is anyone taking this serious at all 200$ paypal for 180BTC are we in 2012
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:55:42 AM

lol why are you/is anyone taking this serious at all 200$ paypal for 180BTC are we in 2012

Why? I'm doing this to warn those who are too naive to discern the scam within the scam here. You forget there are some here who shut down their brain functions while trading and blindly send coins first. It's as if they were hypnotized by scammers or are swimming in coins they desperately want to get rid of.

Then you have scammers here who think it will work and they take a chance with a throwaway account. It sometimes works. You'd even be surprised if I say it OFTEN works.

Plus it's almost Christmas, a time when you see a greater influx of scammers desperate for coins and free money. 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: