Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:31:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best country for making ICO legally?  (Read 1375 times)
jacmaniac

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:40:04 AM

Japan and korea ,well because they legally accept bitcoin in almost all thier business, stores bitcoin payments in those 2 country are everywhere that is why hosting ico on both parties will be a legal form,maybe

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Slava_2017

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:27:24 PM

All traders know that it is Singapore.I think this country can become the center of the entire international world
Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:42:39 PM

Hi everyone, what is the best country for making ICO legally? I have heard about Estonia, Switzerland and Singapore.  Do you know what tax is required to pay there for founded capital?

I think the best country to make ICO legally in Japan. Yes, I think Japan is perfect for making ICO legally.
Visteryy

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:14:20 PM

All traders know that it is Singapore.I think this country can become the center of the entire international world
I think so too because Singapore has liberal policies for the cryptocurrency market and the implementation of ICO projects there is also very easy. But the projects will be well managed and good projects can be called for capital.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:48:14 AM

the issue of regulation in the ICO process arises. 2018 promises better developments in this sphere to provide greater security. Let’s take a look at the regulatory policies of different countries and check out the best ICO-friendly countries in 2018...
rama666

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:02:05 PM

Estonia, why exactly that country you listed? I have never thought that Estonia might be good for doing any kind of business. So, as I know Singapore is the best among that list
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:16:59 PM

the issue of regulation in the ICO process arises. 2018 promises better developments in this sphere to provide greater security. Let’s take a look at the regulatory policies of different countries and check out the best ICO-friendly countries in 2018...
today there is a lot of news on this issue in the media. The fact is that there is some tendency with positive moments for the crypto currency in Belarus and Canada. But these are only those countries that sounded almost recently.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:53:58 PM

The country has a very liberal policy towards the cryptocurrency market and ICO which is Japan. Japan is truly a paradise for cryptocurrency because to Japan you can use crypto to pay for many services and it is no longer strange to the people of this country.
boh1215

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:42:07 PM

there seems to be no country that legalize bitcoin, in fact there are some bitcoin producing countries that have banned its circulation like japan, china, and south korea.
victoryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:07:02 PM

The lion is one of the countries they like to invest as well as they like the ico programs as well as they have acknowledged that bitcoins are important to the economic impact of their country.
NinjaCryp

Activity: 171

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:10:53 PM

At the moment, I think Russia, Estonia or Switzerland are countries where I have seen a lot of legitimate ico from them. It may not be determined until the license is complete, but it is clearly a welcome sign that more and more countries are interested in a harmonized policy of cryptography in the economy.
niceal

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:55:40 AM

I figure you can discover great nations for it. Forexample Japan and singapoure. Be that as it may, number 1 is singapoure. Since that the exceedingly enhance innovation and little rate of expense in that nation to make a such an extraordinary and more magnificent ICO to make and to have numerous speculators. At the point when the time pass , we will see such huge numbers of countriest like that however now east asia is the best.
kent47400

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:31:51 AM

like his country Singapore is the best to become ICO as a credibility there.
because of my experience with Exchnage Qryptos which has a trick for ICO, Qryptos Exchange makes an agreement with ICO token contents, so before ICO token listing in other Exchange then it is registered there (Qryptos).
ref : https://www.qryptos.com/
solkemyu

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:27:48 PM

I forecast still BTC on the best on the grounds that BTC is a primary coin, all coins finaly changed over to BTC incorporate ETH yet for amount an exchange obviously I concur with you. ETH is most strong the transcation right now since all alt coin change over to ETH before to changing over to BTC
Xomeriyan

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:41:14 PM

The most bitcoin inviting nation on the planet is - JAPAN! You need to look no further. However, in the event that you anticipate moving there you would confront a great deal of obstruction on account of the dialect hindrance, yet separated from that Japan is a lovely nation where individuals ponder others than their own selves. This is the motivation behind why I might want to encounter this Beautiful nation once and would likewise love to take a ride in their Bullet Train. The greater part of animes likewise started there so it certainly is a fantasy nation for me.
Zarinagotyu1

Activity: 183

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:07:19 AM

I have heard about singapore too, but not about Switzerland and Estonia also, but I have heard about China too, I think almost any asian country is good for that)
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:40:15 AM

The objective of legalising crypto should not be limited to a particular country,if you mean,the country to start with,if is about tax,there are many countries that can still fit into the picture.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:15:58 AM

I think all country have the same opportunity to make ico legally, but it depends on what the response of that country. As long as that country can see new things invented in the world and they want to use as a new source, then every new thing can grow in that country. But if the country doesn't want to know about the latest technology and doesn't want to learn how to use and what is the benefits for their country, then there is no chance for that country to grow like the other country.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 08:28:40 AM

Hi everyone, what is the best country for making ICO legally? I have heard about Estonia, Switzerland and Singapore.  Do you know what tax is required to pay there for founded capital?

i think the countries are more or less those, maybe add Malta and San Marino
Mashadarty1

Activity: 309

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:40:50 PM

the best place for doing ICO legally on the planet is Asia, for sure, a lot of asian countries, that is why singapore might be the best among countries you listed

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: