Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:24:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best country for making ICO legally?  (Read 1375 times)
SteveRogers

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:20:30 AM

I would take some third world country. Because they have no rules for financiel stuff, and of course they will have no rules for Initial Coin Offerings. So if you choose some third world country, you can do what ever you want. If make an Initial Coin Offering in countrys like Switzerland or Japan, which have a huge financial supervision, you have to watch for so many rules and invest so much morework in the ico to make it happend legally.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:42:01 AM

I would take some third world country. Because they have no rules for financiel stuff, and of course they will have no rules for Initial Coin Offerings. So if you choose some third world country, you can do what ever you want. If make an Initial Coin Offering in countrys like Switzerland or Japan, which have a huge financial supervision, you have to watch for so many rules and invest so much morework in the ico to make it happend legally.
at some point you are right, but the country should be chosen very carefully, because in some countries of the Third World, companies can also be imprisoned for registration of the company. Today, the crypto currency is very loud around the world and many governments draw attention to this, making their own conclusions about various projects.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:48:54 AM

Singapore is one of the technological leaders in Asia, which increases attractiveness for block projects. The country has a fairly stable economic and political structure, its positive attitude towards start-ups in the field of crypto-currency and block-technologies is unlikely to change in the next few years.

Daria_daria1992

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:17:46 PM

And about Malta did not write in my opinion.  Many ICO and projects are registered there.  The authorities of the country support bitcoin and are very liberal.  And call on other European countries to do the same.

[/center]
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:00:17 PM

The legal regime of crypto-currencies varies considerably in different countries. In some countries, operations with crypto-currencies are officially permitted. Usually they are treated as a commodity or an investment asset and are subject to the relevant legislation for tax purposes. Sometimes bitcoins are recognized as a monetary unit (for example, in Germany), in other countries (for example, in Japan) bitcoin is a legal means of payment with a tax on the purchase. In other countries (for example, in China) operations with bitcoins are prohibited for banks, but are allowed for individuals, while China is the leader in the field of mining due to the availability of the largest production capacity. In Switzerland, the same rules apply to crypto-currencies as to foreign currencies, and this country is one of the most favorable jurisdictions for Bitcoin start-ups.
In a number of countries there has not yet been a formal decision on the regulation and legal regime of crypto-currencies, but regulators have made statements that they are trying to work out a position with respect to crypto-currency, and warn potential users about high risks of investing in crypto-currencies because of high volatility. Professional traders should be careful - the convertibility of bitcoins is not guaranteed, the bitcoins holder is unlikely to be able to go to court in the event of theft or fraud.
AlexKr

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:57:14 PM

Since March 28 this year in Belarus there will be excellent conditions for the development of the crypto-currency industry. Exemptions from taxes for 5 years. For legal entities there are limitations, but for individuals there is complete freedom. I hope such countries will soon become more.
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:17:51 PM

98 percent the best country to make ICO legally is Singapore 100 crypto friendly and Blockchain technology positive govt for ICO legality
DonaldTramponald

Activity: 301

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:36:43 PM

To date, there are 4 countries where they love and recognize cryptocurrency. These are Japan, Switzerland, Malta and Cyprus.
Of these countries - the most progressive country in terms of regulation - is Japan, because this is the first country to recognize the cryptocurrency as an official means of payment. Japan is also a leading cryptocurrency market with 60% of global bitcoin turnover. In Japan, high culture of using digital currencies, a developed network of cryptomatic, and the payment by bitcoin is almost a common thing.
That's why-Japan, in my opinion, is the best country for the legal registration of ICO.

VclDm

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:15:00 PM

I think it is Japanese. Currently, the Japanese government has a clear policy on the cryptocurrency market, which will be a good opportunity for ICO projects to develop and advertise to investors. I believe that in the next few years Japan will become the first cryptocurrency nation in the world. Japan is truly a kingdom of high technology and new things.

mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:23:01 PM

Estonia are one of the best places. You dont need to go to Estonia or find someone to register company for you. All can be done online. all you need is to applay for eresidency and get your Estonia ID card for signing electronic documents.eResidency have answered AMA Reddit sessions and have medium blog.
https://e-resident.gov.ee/
https://medium.com/e-residency-blog

wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 338

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:45:40 PM

To date, there are 4 countries where they love and recognize cryptocurrency. These are Japan, Switzerland, Malta and Cyprus.
Of these countries - the most progressive country in terms of regulation - is Japan, because this is the first country to recognize the cryptocurrency as an official means of payment. Japan is also a leading cryptocurrency market with 60% of global bitcoin turnover. In Japan, high culture of using digital currencies, a developed network of cryptomatic, and the payment by bitcoin is almost a common thing.
That's why-Japan, in my opinion, is the best country for the legal registration of ICO.
I also think the same thing with that
that indeed Japan is the largest in this field of digital currency
and they are a highly developed country once they expand their digital payments

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Briella18

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:27:45 AM

i always like ICO from swiss, i see ico from swiss a lot of quality, one of them tend swiss
UIXID

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:19:05 PM

Japan is ahead of the rest of the world, however, like the rest of the countries, what you called.
I would add Belarus to this list as well, this is my home country, and we will have legislation at the end of March that will allow legalizing crypto-currencies and sell them without paying taxes, including dollars and similar currencies.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:48:25 PM

Japan is ahead of the rest of the world, however, like the rest of the countries, what you called.
I would add Belarus to this list as well, this is my home country, and we will have legislation at the end of March that will allow legalizing crypto-currencies and sell them without paying taxes, including dollars and similar currencies.
Japan is very open to be able to apply the digital currency in the country's financial system, this is a very rare thing because not all countries can make that decision. Japan started the era of digitizing currency a few years ago, Japan is very supportive of Bitcoin circulation and also the making of a project. Now has not found other countries that can do things done by japan.

So I think also that the country that supports the digital currency in full is japan. To increase the use of digital currency it is necessary to educate the advantages and benefits of the use of digital currency.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/outofasia/2017/11/02/japan-a-forward-thinking-bitcoin-nation/

Look at it a few months ago. Forbes even mentioned Japan as the foremost use of Bitcoin, when Japan is friendly to Bitcoin so they will also be friendly towards the use of all digital currencies, including with the existence of a legal ICO.
surija18

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:50:13 PM

do you know tax rate in China?
bitlyra

Activity: 142

crestonium.io - 0% fees cryptobank

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:14:32 PM

For me the best country is JAPAN. It is incredibly true that Japan regulates bitcoin and this is the first country legalized bitcoin. And that also means legalizing ICO. 

kurdun

Activity: 356

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:47:09 PM

If you have the opportunity to choose any country, then I think that you do not have much to ask about the commission to the government
bantalguling

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:38:07 PM

In many countries, crypto currency is not prohibited. Such as Japan or Singapore and this means IO project can not be prohibited. the legality permissions in my country are still not approved.
PhilBitcoin

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:50:12 PM

Estonia seems a pretty good one, loads of countries no days may support ICOs but their banks are annoying as anything to get accepted to.
UIXID

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:47:07 AM

Japan is very open to be able to apply the digital currency in the country's financial system, this is a very rare thing because not all countries can make that decision. Japan started the era of digitizing currency a few years ago, Japan is very supportive of Bitcoin circulation and also the making of a project. Now has not found other countries that can do things done by japan.

So I think also that the country that supports the digital currency in full is japan. To increase the use of digital currency it is necessary to educate the advantages and benefits of the use of digital currency.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/outofasia/2017/11/02/japan-a-forward-thinking-bitcoin-nation/

Look at it a few months ago. Forbes even mentioned Japan as the foremost use of Bitcoin, when Japan is friendly to Bitcoin so they will also be friendly towards the use of all digital currencies, including with the existence of a legal ICO.

Japan has always been one of the first countries in the world to develop and introduce new technologies, it was with the standards of telephony, computer and robotics. Now we see this in the example of bitcoin and other crypto currencies. And after all, Satoshi Nakamoto is probably a Japanese name)

At the same time, we already see a lot of countries that have realized the prospects of crypto currencies and have started following the example of Japan, I think if the same goes on, then soon we will see serious competition in this market.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: