Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:35:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin hourly data extract  (Read 108 times)
entropy0 (OP)

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

Que sera sera

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:10:55 PM

Hey guys,

Definitely not the first one to try analyse BTC prices, been working on something to guide my trades - looking for sources to extract hourly BTC price and most of what I found involved scraping charts data from sites (which I dont want to do).

Any other options that's a little more reliable?

Grow your Discord community with panda-bot! https://pandabot.fatpanda.club
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:03:31 PM

Hey guys,

Definitely not the first one to try analyse BTC prices, been working on something to guide my trades - looking for sources to extract hourly BTC price and most of what I found involved scraping charts data from sites (which I dont want to do).

How else are you planning to extra data if not from the data provided by the exchanges ? I agree fetching data from the charts could be a big deal but then you can always read the documentation of  an exchange which always have API methods.I don't see any harm in using the data provided by the exchanges.If you wish to customise stuff,write your own API's.
entropy0 (OP)

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

Que sera sera

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:59:07 PM

Hey guys,

How else are you planning to extra data if not from the data provided by the exchanges ? I agree fetching data from the charts could be a big deal but then you can always read the documentation of  an exchange which always have API methods.I don't see any harm in using the data provided by the exchanges.If you wish to customise stuff,write your own API's.

The issue i ran into is fetching large amounts of data and hitting API limit, was looking for existing data that had been collected which can easily be re-used - perfectly fine if none is available (or for free at least), but wanted to ask the question before I went down that path.

Grow your Discord community with panda-bot! https://pandabot.fatpanda.club
cryptotop100

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:21:16 AM

Hey guys,

I know a private site for that purpose. 1 BTC to join.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: