Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:30:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES on being the fastest blockchain in the world?  (Read 480 times)
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

I've posted numerous times about my enthusiasm for the project but also my disappointment in the price action for Waves.  I couldn't understand why no one was buying into the ecosystem but now it looks like they're beginning to make traction.  Even if they're one of the fastest chains around it should further grow the price.  Nows the time to do it as well... with Crypto Kitties clogging up the Ether blockchain people will be looking for other ways to launch tokens.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
brusnika

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:32:21 PM

I believe that waves have future, may be platform will not hit ethereum, but go to 100$ price per coin - very easy! i have Waves in portfolio ,gave them to lease and im not going to sell them next year. Just in special case. About fastest blockchain - i don't think so, but it is  fast enough, it's fact. I transfered Wagger coins couple days ago, i had them there less than in 1 minute. But ripple was more fast.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
anzach87

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:09:19 PM

waves is very good tech but also raiden can make thousandth transactions
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:19:51 PM

Anyone think this coin could possibly be number 2?
uscarrafone

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:27:41 PM

There will be a lot of competition between eth-killer candidates, it will be hard fight, waves is technically almost perfect in my opinion, maybe lacks in self promotion.
123newath

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:30:06 PM

As I get it they say that they will be with NG protocol.
DeepWater

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 11:46:20 PM

Hey guys,

Yall still bullish on WAVES?
I do not like waves
I will not give him a cent  Angry

❍ DEEPWATER ❍❍ S Y S T E M S ❍
 DeepWater  Shipwreck Treasure Search
  Telegram    Facebook    linkedin      Twitter
Revdo355

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:54:10 PM

I'm loving the marketing drive by the wave team lately. This i believe is responsible for the bulls party they are having. A good product with poor marketing is going no where Grin
nufeils

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:55:45 PM

I dont think waves can achieve this to be quite honest. But they can still have their own niche market in token creation.
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:07:48 AM

I hope the waves will go to the moon in next year because I keep some in my wallet and I believe waves will experience improvement.
I invite some of my friends to invest in waves for having a good future.

Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:09:35 AM

I was under impression that ripple is absolute record holder in this context and I am quite surprised about this announcement. It is quite cool if it is true.
The price seems to be stable in 14$ range possibly everyone waits to confirm these news.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
nata777

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:11:06 AM

I hope the waves will go to the moon in next year because I keep some in my wallet and I believe waves will experience improvement.
I invite some of my friends to invest in waves for having a good future.
You are doing right. I also have a lot of money in the waves and I also believe that they can repeat the success of the ethereum
nlcars

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:13:33 AM

It has not the fastest transaction but it has potential to growth because of the maximum circulating supply and the higm market cap

Sheckley

Activity: 279
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:12:15 PM

This is a very daring statement to do if then it should turns out not to be true. I guess we will have to wait four days and then will will know the truth.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: